PDA

View Full Version : First experience with drugs?

Big O
April 1st, 2017, 10:34 AM
What was the first drug you did?
Did you do it with friends or by yourself?
Did you have fun while doing it?
Would you do it again?
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night?

My answers are:
What was the first drug you did? Weed
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? 2 friends
Did you have fun while doing it?So much fun it was a mind opening experience.
Would you do it again? Definitely, but weed is the only drug i'd do.
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? The best part was making a huge homemade bong out of a giant coin container that was shaped like a bottle. To this day over 3 years of smoking that was the best thing I've ever smoked out of. Also my other favorite experience was just playing Call of Duty zombies all night and eating pizza rolls!

sktrboychgo
April 5th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Would you do it again?
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night

Weed
With friends
Eh, didn't do anything for me
I guess

TaCoonaBiKe
April 9th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Im ignoring questions and going straight to the answer... if u categorize drugs by addictivity ive done caffeine, sugar, nicotine and more... if u are a "normal" person who categorizes drugs as drugs, not sugars and stuff then i have done weed passively :DD but, with my chemical expertise, i could do stuff.. :DD

Human
April 12th, 2017, 02:26 PM

Weed

A group of friends

Yeah, unforgettable experience

Would you do it again?

Have done and will do

If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night?

It was just a great summers afternoon and evening, about 10-15 people at someones house in the countryside and we went into the forest area and smoked in a big circle. Kind of the embodiment of what it meant to be a teenager and I was so happy back then.

Inflation26
April 19th, 2017, 01:25 PM
What was the first drug you did? weed
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? With almost all of my friends (about 10)
Did you have fun while doing it? I didn't really notice a lot of it
Would you do it again? I have
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? Well it was NYE of 2014 and we were all really drunk already so it was just a fun night to start with

NathanFloGrown
April 19th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Never done drugs cause I stay high on life. Would never and will never use any sort of drugs as it is easy to become addicted and can ruin your life and possibly kill you. I don't associate with anyone who does drugs or drink alcohol under age. But I don't associate with people who do drugs AT ALL.

Just me though. Life is a good enough drug for me. When you open your eyes and can see a more enjoyable way to live! Haha #FLO-GROWN! #FLO-MOTION!

Barbara.
April 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Never have done any drugs unless prescribed for me. I'm my opinion,any drug that isn't prescribed is a bad choice, especially if it's recreational drug.

anyacolo
April 19th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Lol @ all the answers of weed

weed is NOT a drug!!

shy_indian_chick
April 25th, 2017, 06:12 PM

weed is NOT a drug!!

no offense, but what exactly do you think the definition of a drug is?

weed is a psychoactive substance that is federally illegal in the US and most countries in the world. while there are certain areas that have decriminalized or legalized its use, that doesn't really change the nature of the substance itself. depending on where you are, weed may not be illegal - but that doesn't mean it's not a drug. for example, do you consider recreational pharmaceuticals to be drugs? I would think so. Same logic applies.

ChloeF
April 25th, 2017, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=Big O;3502934]What was the first drug you did? Weed
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? With friends
Did you have fun while doing it? Yes
Would you do it again? Have done plenty of times
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? Just a relaxing funny night with friends.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 03:54 AM
What was the first drug you did? weed
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? with my first boyfriend
Did you have fun while doing it? oh yes
Would you do it again? have done it again and again
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? we had sex... soooo gooooood

PinkFloyd
May 1st, 2017, 11:49 PM

weed is NOT a drug!!

You're right to say that Weed isn't a drug. It's actually THC, the active ingredient in Marijuana.

What was the first drug you did? Weed, Bud, Cannabis, Ganja, Loud, Green, Reefer, and the devil's lettuce
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? friends
Did you have fun while doing it? Yeah
Would you do it again? Yeah
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? Listening to Pink Floyd and eating Taco Bell :lol3:

xXl0sth0peXx
May 2nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
Weed, just like the rest lol
With friends. It was my last day of my internship, we all went out, got so drunk that someone else drove my car home, and crashed on a friends couch that night.
I was pretty drunk, but it's happened multiple times since so I guess yeah
Would you do it again?
Of course.
I got even closer to these people I call my friends. I had the most incredible last day of my internship and I don't know. It was just overall such a great day.

Glitterboy
May 3rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
shrooms / liberty cap
friends
it was really an amazing experience
Would you do it again?
i was pretty freaked out at first, but it was really nice
we took a long walk in the forest and did weird shit lol, i saw some incredible stuff too

Bailey56
May 5th, 2017, 02:41 AM
What was the first drug you did? Weed
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? Friends
Did you have fun while doing it? Yes
Would you do it again? Yes
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? Just hung out with my friends and I felt amazing and things were really funny

bunnyhabit
May 5th, 2017, 03:21 AM
What was the first drug you did? ESTASY
Did you do it with friends or by yourself? WITH FRIENDS
Did you have fun while doing it? YES
Would you do it again? YES DO OFTEN
If it was a good experience tell us the best thing that happened to you that day/night? HAD SEX WITH TWO GUYS AT SAME TIME FOR FIRST TIME EVER