February 25th, 2014, 02:09 PM
edit.

DarkHorse4eva
February 25th, 2014, 02:45 PM
that sounds amazing and lovely!
congratulations to both of you :congrats:

Karkat
February 25th, 2014, 02:59 PM
That's awesome! :D Congratulations! I hope things work out between you two. :)

deregisterme
February 25th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Hey guys, before I start I want to say that I titled it "First Gay Kiss" because technically I had kissed a girl before when I was like 8.

So... I have a friend in my school named "Bob" (fake name). For the last couple of years I have had a huge crush on him but I assumed he was straight and he didn't know I was gay. I had not said anything about the crush or the fact I was gay and we were really good friends.

On Saturday I went to his house to stay over and we pretty much spent 4 hours watching youtube videos as we do all the time. It got to around 8pm and we started watching 'Bee and Puppycat'. Half way through the episode he says randomly "Have you ever thought how weird being gay would be?" I replied with "I think it would be pretty cool". He gave me a weird look and said Ok. We watched about 30 seconds more of the show in silence and suddenly he puts his hand on my arm, I turn to look at him and he leans in to kiss me. For about half a second I was scared to do anything until I also leaned in and we kissed.

Afterwards he gave me a really awkward smile followed by the longest hug in the world. I whispered "I'm gay" and he said "So am I". It was the best day of my life and me and Sam are now dating (kinda) :wub:

reading through this I have realised it looks some really snobby hollywood film but it's not. It honestly was this perfect

Awesome :-). It's nice to fall in love with someone U like. Enjoy the experience :-)

Luminous
February 25th, 2014, 03:10 PM
OMG that's like my dream!! Yay congratulations!

Synyster Shadows
February 25th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Congrats dude! Hope things work out for you two

Harry Smith
February 25th, 2014, 03:40 PM
That's great man, good luck with him :)

Stryker125
February 25th, 2014, 03:41 PM
That's awesome! I'm happy for ya man. Really hoping things work out for you two :)

Paraxiom
February 25th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Yeah I love these :)

Gamma Male
February 25th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Sounds pretty great. I wish something like that could happen to me. :D

Charlie48
February 25th, 2014, 07:01 PM
a better love story than Twilight :D Congrats! :)

Elysium
February 25th, 2014, 07:11 PM
D'aww, this made me smile. This is so sweet! Good for both of you :)

AlexOnToast
February 27th, 2014, 06:26 AM
AWWWWWW
Good luck to both of you :D

TapDancer
February 27th, 2014, 06:32 AM
AWWWW ALL THE FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, that is so cool! I am so happy for you. :)

Wyatt 13
February 28th, 2014, 04:43 PM
WAS AWESOME! Congrats both of u.

teen.jpg
February 28th, 2014, 05:18 PM
aw that's so sweet

Green Arrow
March 1st, 2014, 10:17 PM
Oh my god, I think my heart just exploded... that's just amazing! That's defonatly made me smile, so cute such a nice story. I hope everything works out well for you! :)

Ethe14
March 1st, 2014, 10:37 PM
THATS AWESOME! Wish that would happen to my guy crush.

jacobjb10
March 2nd, 2014, 03:11 PM
Awwwwww! Congrats. I wish that could happen to me. :D

Feraligatr
March 2nd, 2014, 04:33 PM
Congratulations! I hope everything works out. :)

backjruton
March 5th, 2014, 10:34 AM
My friend in college had her first gay (lesbian) kiss [and first ever...] yesterday but THIS was involuntary, the other girl didn't know she was walking into it, and in a way I would love to be in this situation but I also wouldn't.

We were in the bus, (which I noticed is the exact same bus that took us on our last college trip and we were sat in the exact same seats as last time) the girl sat behind my friend stuck her head between the seats in front and instead of punching them like I would do as it is extremely tempting (unless it's the guy I'm currently crushing on), my friend turned her head and kissed the girl on the lips. She's now bragging that she's had her first kiss and I haven't yet, but I would rather be with a boy too and it's harder to get that kind of attention from guys than girls.

On Saturday I went to his house to stay over and we pretty much spent 4 hours watching youtube videos as we do all the time. It got to around 8pm and we started watching 'Bee and Puppycat'. Half way through the episode he says randomly "Have you ever thought how weird being gay would be?" I replied with "I think it would be pretty cool". He gave me a weird look and said Ok. We watched about 30 seconds more of the show in silence and suddenly he puts his hand on my arm, I turn to look at him and he leans in to kiss me. For about half a second I was scared to do anything until I also leaned in and we kissed.

Afterwards he gave me a really awkward smile followed by the longest hug in the world. I whispered "I'm gay" and he said "So am I". It was the best day of my life and me and "Bob" are now dating (kinda)
I would love to be in your situation, but no one's ever made that kind of advances on me... It sounds great and you're really lucky. I've never been around anyone else's house and never had a guy friend around mine either (except for one that came round 3 times to play Pokemon with me :L) so I can't get anything there, but that's down to my fears more than anything. I have to find a good way to do this because I don't like meeting people from college outside of college, the people I would love to meet from college in the local town are a partly long car drive away, I wouldn't dare invite anyone round my house because it's been a complete mess recently and I don't want to go to anyone else's house because the only places I feel fully safe are home and college. It's not a good situation to be in :whoops:

Zenos
March 5th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Hey guys, before I start I want to say that I titled it "First Gay Kiss" because technically I had kissed a girl before when I was like 8.

So... I have a friend in my school named "Bob" (fake name). For the last couple of years I have had a huge crush on him but I assumed he was straight and he didn't know I was gay. I had not said anything about the crush or the fact I was gay and we were really good friends.

Afterwards he gave me a really awkward smile followed by the longest hug in the world. I whispered "I'm gay" and he said "So am I". It was the best day of my life and me and "Bob" are now dating (kinda) :wub:

reading through this I have realised it looks some really snobby hollywood film but it's not. It honestly was this perfect

Awesome

darkangel91
March 13th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Aww man this is so beautiful. I wish something like this would happen to me. :( But congrats on your kiss! :)

DisneyPrincess27
March 27th, 2014, 10:55 PM
:wub:Awww that's soo cute

MechaSniper
March 27th, 2014, 10:58 PM
WOOOO awesome.

Bolwing
March 28th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Damn, that's great. You lucky fellow.

Aajj333
March 28th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Wow lucky. Good for you guys!

Plane And Simple
March 30th, 2014, 09:44 AM
It couldn't turn out any better. Congrats both.

tyrfr
March 31st, 2014, 03:47 AM
awesome