PDA

View Full Version : A Question for the Guydd

ClovesXIII
March 30th, 2017, 01:03 PM
what do you consider a good breast size and how do prefer breast (like super perky, a little sag 'ya know gravity, etc.)?

I'm a 32 DD and I always worry that whenever it's time to get intimate my partner might find my breast saggy. they aren't extremely saggy but they don't sit on my chest either :/

My third question is how do you guys feel about stretch marks?

I have some on my upper thighs and along my hips and I don't want them to be a turn off during sex.

zzzzzzzzzz
March 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
what do you consider a good breast size and how do prefer breast (like super perky, a little sag 'ya know gravity, etc.)?

I'm a 32 DD and I always worry that whenever it's time to get intimate my partner might find my breast saggy. they aren't extremely saggy but they don't sit on my chest either :/

My third question is how do you guys feel about stretch marks?

I have some on my upper thighs and along my hips and I don't want them to be a turn off during sex.

I love boobs of all shapes and sizes. different sizes have their benefits!
Stretch marks are not that important, so don't worry about them

ZigZagg
March 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM
not size, but mostly the overall appearance counts most.

small and perky?(i cant quite grasp the meaning of the word perky but i can cope)
a C cup with the golden ration of both not too much sag and not too much largeness?
a DD with a bit of sag?
no matter.
stretch marks? apparently rather common.

all boobs are great. Take it from a 14 year old.

Michael M.
March 30th, 2017, 02:37 PM
c cup not too big though just nice to look at

Romulus_
March 31st, 2017, 01:44 PM
I like any size personally, but I do prefer it when they are perky rather than saggy. But I highly doubt your partner would get turned off even if he does like perky boobs, I'm sure he'll love them either way lol. Same with your stretch marks, any partner worth staying with won't mind :)

ItsFootballnotSoccer
March 31st, 2017, 02:50 PM
It really depends on the whole body - if there are huge watermelon tits on a skinny and small girl, it just doesn't seem right. Also perky is better than saggy tits

Living For Love
March 31st, 2017, 03:08 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Puberty For All.

Angel_SuperFly
March 31st, 2017, 03:29 PM
i've never been too picky about breast size, you can be an A and still be fine. perky or a little sag i don't discriminate at all i appreciate them all. as far as stretch marks are concerned, i don't mind some stripes on my women, your body is beautiful regardless and anybody who is gonna be intimate with you, should accept you as you are. stretch marks are shared by guys and girls alike

Coolteenboy
April 5th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Inlove small and perky, like a cups!
Soooo sexy!!

Falcons_11
April 6th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Inlove small and perky, like a cups!
Soooo sexy!!

I feel the same way too. I think small breasts are really sexy.

James_Wilson
April 7th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't be worried about your breasts. The size sounds fine. I personally prefer smaller. As for stretch marks, any dude you're getting intimate with should love that stuff.

Chaosphere
April 18th, 2017, 01:00 AM
I'm not really biased on which body types I'm attracted to, as long as the girl respects and appreciates her body and fitness, as well as mine. If a girl's breasts are on the smaller side, I think they look nicer if they're perky. If a girl had larger breasts, I think I'd kind of prefer them to be a bit saggy, it just looks more... I dunno, natural, I guess. I don't judge her if she won't judge me, haha. Brutally honestly, I really don't care about stretch marks and they can even be a turn on in certain areas (like the breasts).

scott2002
April 18th, 2017, 05:49 AM
I'm 15, and so far I've only seen, touched, and played with one set of breasts so I don't have anything else to compare with. My gf's breasts I guess are pretty small (Maybe a B-cup?). What I LOVE are her NIPPLES. They get so n ice and big and firm when I play with them. So, right now, this is the size breast I like the best.

RAKDDW
April 18th, 2017, 12:11 PM
You have nothing to worry about 32DD is amazing especially at your age. Being that big and great they are expected to sag a bit and don't worry about stretch marks more people have them then you would think.

Jameson9
April 21st, 2017, 01:21 PM
im happy with all breast sizes, but if i could choose i would pick anything over a c cup. as for how they sit i would prefer that they can hold up their weight and not sag down completely.

for the stretchmarks, they are very common so i wouldnt worry about them

boyfromthesouth
April 21st, 2017, 01:52 PM
a 32DD is big but skinny so it would probably get my juices flowing lol

wrecked
April 22nd, 2017, 03:04 AM
I love small breasts