PDA

View Full Version : Vaccination

mattsmith48
March 30th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Someone mention in the health care debate that medical diseases are an issue of national security, I agree and when I read that a question came to me, so since it is a matter of national security should vaccination be mandatory?

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 30th, 2017, 01:38 PM
No. The government does not and should not have the power to mandate forced medical procedures upon the populace. I am "pro-choice" when it comes to vaccines.

This also goes against basic medical ethics. The UN Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, states that "Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information." Mandatory vaccination is a clear violation of this and other codes of medical ethics. The medical rights of an individual should never be trampled because of the "societal good."

mattsmith48
March 31st, 2017, 12:37 AM
No. The government does not and should not have the power to mandate forced medical procedures upon the populace. I am "pro-choice" when it comes to vaccines.

This also goes against basic medical ethics. The UN Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, states that Mandatory vaccination is a clear violation of this and other codes of medical ethics. The medical rights of an individual should never be trampled because of the "societal good."

Its a small shot in your arm, not an Open-Heart Surgery. Think about all the dangerous diseases we could eliminate by doing something so simple. In a lot of places in order to start school kids need to have received a number of vaccines, so its not like its never been done, all we would have to do is to expend it and the worst that could happen is one vaccine doesn't work.

Leprous
March 31st, 2017, 07:15 AM

This also goes against basic medical ethics. The UN Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, states that Mandatory vaccination is a clear violation of this and other codes of medical ethics. The medical rights of an individual should never be trampled because of the "societal good."

Are you someone who wouldn't get their kids vaccinated though?

Dmaxd123
March 31st, 2017, 03:37 PM
i don't think vaccines should be mandatory on a general level

but if you elect to take advantage of the public school system then I feel that you should be required to be vaccinated to protect yourself and protect those that for other health reasons can't be vaccinated

Babs
April 1st, 2017, 12:19 AM
While I most definitely see the value in mandating vaccinations, it's hard for me to say everyone should be forced to get vaccinated. Like someone before me said, it would be reasonable for it to be mandatory to enroll in school etc.
My mom was antivax thus I have never been vaccinated. After having been a pretty sickly child and experiencing fever dreams I was unable to be roused from even after waking up, I wouldn't want any other kid to be told "Getting sick naturally strengthens your immune system!" only to get the flu again 2 weeks later.

Stronk Serb
April 4th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Here it's mandatory for TB and HPV and tetanus. Works fine I guess.

Porpoise101
April 6th, 2017, 11:09 AM
I don't think it should be mandatory. But I do think that the current system is insufficient because a lot of people are opting out​ due to misinformation rather than any real religious objection. The government needs to improve vaccination's PR really.

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 6th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Are you someone who wouldn't get their kids vaccinated though?
My opinions on vaccinations are irrelevant to this discussion. Whether or not I agree with the legitimacy of vaccines, I believe that people should have a choice of whether to vaccinate themselves or their kids, and that mandatory government implementation is unethical.

Personally, I have your standard required vaccinations for school aged teens in my state, but nothing beyond that. My mom decided that years ago for my family, and I have lived a fairly healthy life. That's not saying that I agree or disagree with that approach, just stating my family's perception of the issue.

ChloeF
April 7th, 2017, 12:56 AM
l have an open mind but what society needs is a plague and multiple deaths to show the folly of not being vaccinated against preventable disease.

TaCoonaBiKe
April 7th, 2017, 04:00 AM
Vaccines should be mandatory, and if you wont get your child vaccinated, it should be punishable by jail, as a health threath... only if we all are vaccinated, then we can defeat diseases....

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 7th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Vaccines should be mandatory, and if you wont get your child vaccinated, it should be punishable by jail, as a health threath... only if we all are vaccinated, then we can defeat diseases....

In the western world we have defeated numerous diseases without forced vaccinations. Smallpox, polio, and viral meningitis are just a few examples of that. These and many more diseases have been wiped away without violating human and medical ethics.

mattsmith48
April 7th, 2017, 10:48 AM

Is there something worst you can do to your own child than purposely not immunize your children exposing them to contract dangerous diseases?

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 7th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Is there something worst you can do to your own child than purposely not immunize your children exposing them to contract dangerous diseases?Pumping them full of harmful hormones, preventing their natural development, and cutting off their genitals, all the while brainwashing them into believing that it is in their best interests.

mattsmith48
April 7th, 2017, 11:14 AM
In the western world we have defeated numerous diseases without forced vaccinations. Smallpox, polio, and viral meningitis are just a few examples of that. These and many more diseases have been wiped away without violating human and medical ethics.

Those diseases were defeated because people got vaccinated, people were smart back then, but nowadays people are too dumb and will believe anything no matter how stupid it is. Bullshit on the Internet will always exist and there will always be people dumb enough to believe it, education alone is not enough to get people to stop believing this BS. Last month there was a Mumps outbreak here in North America, a few weeks ago it was the Measles in Europe and its now starting to show up here, thats two outbreak in a little more then a month that could have been easily prevented if everyone was vaccinated.

Pumping them full of harmful hormones, preventing their natural development, and cutting off their genitals, all the while brainwashing them into believing that it is in their best interests.

Wait, I though you were pro-choice when it came to infant circumcision and exposing kids to religious teachings?

Sure giving them hormones could be harmful, dangerous and stupid, but I don't think is it worst than risking their lives by not vaccinating them.

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 7th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Those diseases were defeated because people got vaccinated, people were smart back then, but nowadays people are too dumb and will believe anything no matter how stupid it is.Mind backing that up with some facts? Because that sounds like a pretty dumb argument. Also good to know that my mother with a masters in medicine is stupid and dumb for being skeptical of vaccines.
Wait, I though you were pro-choice when it came to infant circumcision and exposing kids to religious teachings? Ha, you are bringing up pro-choice to support your argument? Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy there? There is a huge difference between teaching someone a religion and cutting the foreskin than actually injecting them with harmful chemicals and brainwashing them into believing that they are an entirely different person.

I've never got why you continue to push the religion/brainwashing argument. If that was so true, why is church attendance falling in America, when logically if Christian kids are being brainwashed then the churches should be growing? And that isn't even accounting for the theological fallacies there. But lets not get off topic here, I am just saying that poisoning your child and preventing their natural development is worse than possibly allowing them to get sick.

Nelli
April 7th, 2017, 11:48 AM
You don't need to vaccinate all children. Just the ones you want to keep.

mattsmith48
April 7th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Mind backing that up with some facts? Because that sounds like a pretty dumb argument. Also good to know that my mother with a masters in medicine is stupid and dumb for being skeptical of vaccines.

Im not looking to insult anyone, but unless you have another word to describe that other then stupid and dumb, please tell me. Also, seriously? This like if a nutritionist was skeptical of vegetables, or a firefighting was skeptical of water.

Ha, you are bringing up pro-choice to support your argument? Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy there? There is a huge difference between teaching someone a religion and cutting the foreskin than actually injecting them with harmful chemicals and brainwashing them into believing that they are an entirely different person.

You are the one who brought up cutting off their genitals and brainwashing.

I've never got why you continue to push the religion/brainwashing argument. If that was so true, why is church attendance falling in America, when logically if Christian kids are being brainwashed then the churches should be growing? And that isn't even accounting for the theological fallacies there. But lets not get off topic here, I am just saying that poisoning your child and preventing their natural development is worse than possibly allowing them to get sick.

Well priest molesting children, and the Internet can explain that, you can now google your religion and see how much bullshit is in there.

I'll give you that if you go case by case you could find something parents do to their kids that is worst than letting them get sick from a dangerous disease they could die from, but in general not vaccinating you kids is the worst thing you could do to them.

You don't need to vaccinate all children. Just the ones you want to keep.

We have birth control and abortion for that.

TaCoonaBiKe
April 7th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Pumping them full of harmful hormones, preventing their natural development, and cutting off their genitals, all the while brainwashing them into believing that it is in their best interests.

Thats the biggest bullshit ive heard in my life... how are vaccines harmfull? Please, i need to know this.. also, what medical school you went to? How are vaccines stagnating natural development? Ive been vaccinated my whole life and ill keep vaccinating my kids when ill have em... no, there is no brainwashing involved, its science.... and i think you probably believe that vaccines cause autism too, right?

Leprous
April 8th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Mind backing that up with some facts? Because that sounds like a pretty dumb argument. Also good to know that my mother with a masters in medicine is stupid and dumb for being skeptical of vaccines.

So you basing your opinion on your mom's isn't? Also how do we actually know she has this masters in medicine? At this point you could be making up anything to force your political beliefs onto us, which you love doing isn't it?

Also you're basicly saying you'd rather wait for a disease to kill a lot of people untill it goes away naturally, instead of preventing people from dying? You're against abortion but somehow also against saving lives by vaccinating people.

mattsmith48
April 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Also you're basicly saying you'd rather wait for a disease to kill a lot of people untill it goes away naturally, instead of preventing people from dying? You're against abortion but somehow also against saving lives by vaccinating people.
He's not alone most anti-abortion people only give a shit while the fetus is in the womb after you get out, you're on your own

ProudThread598
April 12th, 2017, 02:30 AM
I believe the only reason a vaccination should be required is when it has no side-effects, 100% effective, and for a widespread and/or severe disease.

JakeyZ
April 12th, 2017, 05:52 AM
I personally think it should be manditory. The child could die if they don't have it but they may be too young to understand the gravity of the situation

Beauregard
April 14th, 2017, 06:33 AM
To say vaccination is bullshit is plain stupid since so many diseases could only be wiped out through systematic vaccination of people like e.g. polio so why would it be so bad?
If people want to be pro-choice here cuz of their freedom rights why the fuck noĺt accept pro choice and freedom rights for others in other circumstances?
People endanger the life of their kids by not letting them have important shots but then run to the ER to have them treated on tax payers costs but oh...they also don't want compulsory health insurance. My aunt is a doctor and she says she sometimes could just slap people like that in the face.

People always feel their personal rights infringed so much...it's so horrible. We really need to create more safe spaces for our conservative snowflakes.

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 14th, 2017, 08:49 AM
People always feel their personal rights infringed so much...it's so horrible. We really need to create more safe spaces for our conservative snowflakes. Yep, freedoms are so bad, why don't we do some re-education camps like our Russian friends to help convince people they don't need freedoms?

The difference between conservatives and SJW snowflakes, is that we are advocating for more freedoms, they are advocating for less. And we can go the way of the SJW with forced vaccinations, abolition of free speech, and no right to self-defense, or we can go the way of the conservative and have personal choice vaccinations, free speech, and to bear arms.

Leprous
April 14th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Yep, freedoms are so bad, why don't we do some re-education camps like our Russian friends to help convince people they don't need freedoms?

The freedom to let your child die, is that the freedom you want?

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 14th, 2017, 09:19 AM
The freedom to let your child die, is that the freedom you want?

Ad hominem argument, backing your position by claiming that I support children dying, irrelevant and probably against forum rules.

I am just advocating for personal choice, freedom from government. Forced vaccination is a clear violation of those freedoms, and as soon as you justify the destruction of one freedom for the "societal good" then you can easily destroy the rest.

Leprous
April 14th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Ad hominem argument, backing your position by claiming that I support children dying, irrelevant. But if you want to play that game...

I'm surprised you suddenly so worried about dying children, given that you value a bear's life over an infant in the womb. The freedom to up and kill your child because they are inconvient, is that the freedom you want?

I didn't claim that, I was asking you. That wasn't a personal attack. Inconvenient is not the reason I support abortion, but I support it for medical reasons. But please, stay on topic here and don't bring up 2 other debates, one of which you even refused to reply to, even though now you suddenly bring it up again. Be mature, and don't turn this into an off topic shitstorm.

As for the actual debate:

What is the harm in preventing your child from getting sick? That's what vaccinations are for, to protect your child. As a parent, I personally wouldn't even think twice about it, and it's the same for many others. What harm is there in protecting your child from getting sick?

SethfromMI
April 14th, 2017, 09:37 AM
I guess it shouldn't have to be mandatory but I guess the flip side is I think schools and whatever else could/should have the right to say we will refuse certain services to you (including the government refusing certain services) if they did not comply.

I am not sure what to make of certain research which says some vaccinations do damage to a child. I had all my shots as a kid and I think I turned out well enough. I know there has been many diseases which vaccinations have done a great deal of good in helping to squash (like smallpox). even with some of the ones which you still get (like chicken pox), they're no longer as deadly as they once were.

I think in the rare case in which a vaccination may go wrong, it does not outweigh in the cases they have helped. still, I guess a parent should not be forced to make their child get one. but that goes back to what I said about schools would have the right to not let the child attend and other relative things of that nature as well.

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 14th, 2017, 09:38 AM
I didn't claim that, I was asking you. That wasn't a personal attack. Inconvenient is not the reason I support abortion, but I support it for medical reasons. But please, stay on topic here and don't bring up 2 other debates, one of which you even refused to reply to, even though now you suddenly bring it up again. Be mature, and don't turn this into an off topic shitstorm.I don't respond to arguments that are not worthy of a response, which is why I rarely respond to posts on this site.

Your previous posts in abortion threads make no mention of abortion only for medical reasons, which make up less than 1% of actual abortions. Nor did I ever see you against abortions due to monetary or personal problems. Not to bring up this debate again, I just dislike hypocrites.

Freedom is my answer, and I see no reason to continue this argument against people clearly against them.

lyhom
April 14th, 2017, 09:49 AM
me @ what this thread turned to

https://pics.onsizzle.com/what-the-christ-1636079.png

anyways to keep on topic my basic position is what dmaxd said on page 1 so

mattsmith48
April 14th, 2017, 12:23 PM
To say vaccination is bullshit is plain stupid since so many diseases could only be wiped out through systematic vaccination of people like e.g. polio so why would it be so bad?
If people want to be pro-choice here cuz of their freedom rights why the fuck noĺt accept pro choice and freedom rights for others in other circumstances?
People endanger the life of their kids by not letting them have important shots but then run to the ER to have them treated on tax payers costs but oh...they also don't want compulsory health insurance. My aunt is a doctor and she says she sometimes could just slap people like that in the face.

People always feel their personal rights infringed so much...it's so horrible. We really need to create more safe spaces for our conservative snowflakes.

If people wants to believe in bullshit its your right, but when their believe puts their kids in danger like in this case the state gets to take your kids away.

Yep, freedoms are so bad, why don't we do some re-education camps like our Russian friends to help convince people they don't need freedoms?

If Trump is not carefull they wont be your friends for long.

The difference between conservatives and SJW snowflakes, is that we are advocating for more freedoms, they are advocating for less. And we can go the way of the SJW with forced vaccinations, abolition of free speech, and no right to self-defense, or we can go the way of the conservative and have personal choice vaccinations, free speech, and to bear arms.

no the difference is that you guys want freedoms that will kill you like the freedom to buy any guns you want at anytime, or the freedom to not vaccinate your kids or the freedom to not have health insurence the freedom, the ''SJW'' like you like to call them just want the right to be healthy and have equal opportunity.

Your previous posts in abortion threads make no mention of abortion only for medical reasons, which make up less than 1% of actual abortions. Nor did I ever see you against abortions due to monetary or personal problems. Not to bring up this debate again, I just dislike hypocrites.
I just google that stat and found where you got it, don't bring up bullshit in here.

And if you were wondering what the real number is...
In 2013, 22.2% of all abortions were early medical abortions
Source (https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/)

Back to that 1% for a moment I also found this on the same website, talk about hypocrisy.
Any civilized society restricts the individual's freedom to choose whenever that choice would harm an innocent person.

Beauregard
April 14th, 2017, 10:39 PM

I don't respond to arguments that are not worthy of a response.

I can answer here just with your own quote...believe me I'm done with this bullshit from those warriors for freedom and about how they get their panties in a twist about everything in such a ridiculous way. Maybe we need re-education camps where we teach people how to combine freedom with common sense and justice? That's seems what most American freedom fighters lack.

mattsmith48
But that's unfortunately actually the big problem here.The baby can't be aborted according to that logic as you can't kill human life like that. But as a parent you have the freedom to not let the kid have the medical help they need when it's against your personal freedoms and believes. My aunt is a pediatrician in a big city hospital and tells us a lot of horror stories from such parents ... children died as parents didn't let them have medical help. Sure you can try to take them away from those parents but the states systems for that sometimes work slow esp. if the fanatic parents have good lawyers and you must know that the kid needs help since they don't take them to a doctor at all so sometimes it's just to late. It's sad.

According to my aunt some countries have vaccinations and examinations for babies and toddlers every kid has to get. It's to see if kids get the right treatment and nourishment, is developing alright etc. It's not like you go to jail if you don't have those examinations done but your health insurance company will ask you why you didn't do it and if there's reason to suspect stuff they will send CPS.
It's compulsory yes but it doesn't cost you anything and as a parent you can be sure everything is okay with your baby. So how is this bad and against the freedom of anyone?

mattsmith48
April 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
mattsmith48
But that's unfortunately actually the big problem here.The baby can't be aborted according to that logic as you can't kill human life like that. But as a parent you have the freedom to not let the kid have the medical help they need when it's against your personal freedoms and believes. My aunt is a pediatrician in a big city hospital and tells us a lot of horror stories from such parents ... children died as parents didn't let them have medical help. Sure you can try to take them away from those parents but the states systems for that sometimes work slow esp. if the fanatic parents have good lawyers and you must know that the kid needs help since they don't take them to a doctor at all so sometimes it's just to late. It's sad.

According to my aunt some countries have vaccinations and examinations for babies and toddlers every kid has to get. It's to see if kids get the right treatment and nourishment, is developing alright etc. It's not like you go to jail if you don't have those examinations done but your health insurance company will ask you why you didn't do it and if there's reason to suspect stuff they will send CPS.
It's compulsory yes but it doesn't cost you anything and as a parent you can be sure everything is okay with your baby. So how is this bad and against the freedom of anyone?

If you refuse let your child receive the treatments he need and he dies because of it you will be criminally charge for negligence, so we already have laws for this situation but the kid as to die for the parents to be charged, it wouldnt be that difficult for child services realize, or prove the parents don't let their kid get treatment they need and take the children away and vaccination should be included in such law. If you want to believe that praying to Jesus is the only way to heal your child its your right, but you are putting your kids at risk and they should be taken away.

ShineintheDark
April 17th, 2017, 10:02 AM
In my personal opinion, no treatment should be forced upon anyone but I think that vaccinations should be strongly advised and pushed as they are a necessary treatment in the modern healthcare climate. To have a system where it is required in schools is nt a bad one and doesn't infringeon the rights of the more stubborn of anti-vaxxers.

mattsmith48
April 17th, 2017, 01:07 PM
In my personal opinion, no treatment should be forced upon anyone but I think that vaccinations should be strongly advised and pushed as they are a necessary treatment in the modern healthcare climate. To have a system where it is required in schools is nt a bad one and doesn't infringeon the rights of the more stubborn of anti-vaxxers.

what rights? Mandatory vaccination wouldn't prevent them from believing in their bullshit.

eric2001
April 17th, 2017, 03:45 PM
It's your right to not be vaccinated. But the health officials should have the authority to quarantine you if you're a threat to public health. A long time ago some woman infected a huge number of people with typhoid, I think. She was found eventually and put away someplace.

SethfromMI
April 17th, 2017, 06:13 PM
It's your right to not be vaccinated. But the health officials should have the authority to quarantine you if you're a threat to public health. A long time ago some woman infected a huge number of people with typhoid, I think. She was found eventually and put away someplace.

well that should probably be an option regardless if you have been vaccinated or not (assuming it is one of those extreme flu/virus/diseases/etc.) I can understand where both sides coming from. the idea of charging parents if something happened to the child which could have been prevented if they got a vaccination is interesting. I guess I go back to while it should be the parents right and choice at the end of the day, I think many services could/should be contingent on the child/person having the proper vaccinations. I guess I don't know where to draw the line on that though

eric2001
April 17th, 2017, 06:53 PM
well that should probably be an option regardless if you have been vaccinated or not (assuming it is one of those extreme flu/virus/diseases/etc.) I can understand where both sides coming from. the idea of charging parents if something happened to the child which could have been prevented if they got a vaccination is interesting. I guess I go back to while it should be the parents right and choice at the end of the day, I think many services could/should be contingent on the child/person having the proper vaccinations. I guess I don't know where to draw the line on that though

I don't think a parent's choice should be unlimited. If a kid needs vital and proven medical treatment or a vaccination during say an epidemic and his/her parents are against it on religious grounds or is irrational there's a big problem. In my mind, the kid's right to life is separate from his parents rights. The gov't has to step in and protect him/her.

boyfromthesouth
April 25th, 2017, 07:04 PM
i dont think it should be mandatory but for public services like schools you shouldnt be allowed without it

mattsmith48
April 25th, 2017, 11:20 PM
The consensus on here seem to be that vaccination should be a choice, but should be mandatory if attend public school. I don't think its the best idea, education is the best way to fight against the anti-vaxxers movements and prohibiting their kids from attending public schools is only helping them transmit their crazy ideas to their children.

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 26th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I don't think indoctrination is the best answer for opinions you don't like...

mattsmith48
April 26th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I don't think indoctrination is the best answer for opinions you don't like...

Indoctrination is exactly what those parents do to their kids.

cheese curd
April 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Vaccinations don't just affect the individual, they affect the health of the entire community. If a perfectly healthy unvaccinated person gets the flu, it can be an easy ride for them. But, if they were to pass it on to someone with a compromised immune system who couldn't receive a vaccine, it could be catastrophic. Vaccines are largely beneficial to society and we shouldn't ignore that. I feel like vaccines should be promoted and that we should better educate people on what they actually are.

mattsmith48
April 28th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Vaccinations don't just affect the individual, they affect the health of the entire community. If a perfectly healthy unvaccinated person gets the flu, it can be an easy ride for them. But, if they were to pass it on to someone with a compromised immune system who couldn't receive a vaccine, it could be catastrophic. Vaccines are largely beneficial to society and we shouldn't ignore that. I feel like vaccines should be promoted and that we should better educate people on what they actually are.

The flu vaccine probably not the best example. The flu virus is rapidly mutating, that's why you need a new vaccine every year, and because of that scientist have to guess what the virus will look like before it appears and that's why sometimes you get the flu even if you were vaccinated. So great point, but not really the best example.

Living For Love
April 30th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Being anti-vaccines is easy if you live in a 1st world country where lots of diseases are almost eliminated due to widespread vaccination and great healthcare. Try being anti-vaccines in Africa xD It's a whim and a privilege, basically.

I don't agree that mandatory vaccination is needed to eradicate diseases. Smallpox was declared eradicated in 1980, yet the vaccination was not mandatory, people were very adherent because, oh well, it killed millions and millions of people at that time, including 5 European kings, I think. People had no other choice.

The problem with not vaccinating children is that it weakens the so-called "herd immunity". As mattsmith48 correctly pointed out, there's a measles outbreak in Europe right now, and a 17-year-old girl in my country died two weeks ago because her parents decided not to immunise her. It's a shame because her death was totally avoidable. Vaccinating children should be a parent's duty, and I think it's better to raise awareness about the importance of vaccination than making it mandatory.

Stronk Serb
May 2nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Here it's mandatory. I was vaccinated from the flu, tetanus, TB and a few other nasty things. The regular stuff for which vaccines exist for decades. Nothing wrong with me, nor my parents for that matter, and besides, it's one useful thing you get out of from all the taxes you pay to the government.

Snowfox
May 28th, 2017, 10:25 AM
In finland certain vaccinations are also mandatory while some vaccinations are not.
There is also strong evidence that HPV vaccinations (nonmandatory) are designed on purpose to eradicate womens possibility to become pregant. Also many times vaccines are used as way to poison people.
Thats why all of those vaccines that were not mandatory we refuced.
There was also warning on church that after vaccinated we should go trough magnet treatment. It means that priest wipes you with strong magnet to destroy possible chips inside you.
It is in bible that you should not take chip inside you

mattsmith48
May 28th, 2017, 12:07 PM
In finland certain vaccinations are also mandatory while some vaccinations are not.
There is also strong evidence that HPV vaccinations (nonmandatory) are designed on purpose to eradicate womens possibility to become pregant. Also many times vaccines are used as way to poison people.
Thats why all of those vaccines that were not mandatory we refuced.
There was also warning on church that after vaccinated we should go trough magnet treatment. It means that priest wipes you with strong magnet to destroy possible chips inside you.
It is in bible that you should not take chip inside you

There is no scientific evidence that support anything that you just said.

Snowfox
May 28th, 2017, 12:17 PM
There is no scientific evidence that support anything that you just said.

There is but they are silenced by government.
And better to be safe than sorry anyway.
Magnetic treatment is not bad.
It goes like this. I went to this magnetic treatment where priest was there and other boys who go to our church girls had separate room for that. We stripped naked except boxers and priest used very strong neodyme magnet to wipe our body from head to toe.

mattsmith48
May 28th, 2017, 12:37 PM

That is only excuse because you can't find anything to support your claims. Until you find scientific evidence keep your conspiracy theories out of here.

And better to be safe than sorry anyway.

That's why you should get vaccinated those diseases can be really harmful and some even deadly.

Magnetic treatment is not bad.
It goes like this. I went to this magnetic treatment where priest was there and other boys who go to our church girls had separate room for that. We stripped naked except boxers and priest used very strong neodyme magnet to wipe our body from head to toe.

And then you you're gonna tell me that the priest also films the whole thing to make sure it work.

ShineintheDark
May 29th, 2017, 05:10 AM
And then you you're gonna tell me that the priest also films the whole thing to make sure it work.
As gloriously savage as that was, let's not leeway into THAT argument

Flapjack
July 7th, 2017, 05:58 PM

What about babies? I agree adults should have the right to choose, it is their bodies after all but I think it should be compulsory for young children and babies as it could save their lives.
What makes you think that? You must have evidence to suspect that otherwise you are just making stuff up.

Snowfox
July 8th, 2017, 01:01 AM
What about babies? I agree adults should have the right to choose, it is their bodies after all but I think it should be compulsory for young children and babies as it could save their lives.

What makes you think that? You must have evidence to suspect that otherwise you are just making stuff up.

Ok I was referring to loonie bin which is full of those who commit thought crimes. But nowadays I am not so sure. I seen how priest of us was taken to loonie bin while god talked directly to him. He was drooling and shaking.

When it comes to compulsory vaccination... Well think that again what if some medical authority wants to make circumcision of boys mandatory based on that same argument?
Dont take it wrong I know that there is evidence that circ is better for health and that it can save lives. With same logic it should be made compulsory for all baby boys.
And I am not againts circumcision at general cause I am circed by myself and its our family tradition to get it done. But after all I am pro choice when it comes to your private business. Government should have nothing to say how you live your life or how your family runs.

DriveAlive
July 8th, 2017, 01:08 AM
I do not like mandating anything. Just imagine the 1984 type world where we are required by law to go to some government hospital for shots to "better" us or something. I like sci-fi too much anyway.

I am of the opinion that we need to have vaccines for everyone, though. They did a whole thing on Last Week Tonight about this. People with auto-immune diseases cannot get vaccines so they are the most vulnerable when it comes to preventable illnesses.