PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear from uncut guys in the USA!

Alan T
March 30th, 2017, 10:45 AM
I'm curious how many other US guys are uncut. My dad is uncut and didn't want his boys cut. My brothers and I are definitely in the minority in our school locker room.

Harrier
March 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
It's very very rare I see an uncut dude in the locker room. And none of my current friends are. Some of my friends from my old school were but I was too shy to ask questions. I think it was similar to you. There parents were from Europe and never had their kids cut.

mookie
March 30th, 2017, 06:42 PM
My friends are cut as are most of the boys in my PE class

Jaffe
March 31st, 2017, 05:59 PM
I'm curious how many other US guys are uncut. My dad is uncut and didn't want his boys cut. My brothers and I are definitely in the minority in our school locker room.

I am not circumcised, nor are my brothers or dad.

Here in Southern California, I do not recall seeing another uncut person.

ChrisFromKY
March 31st, 2017, 08:40 PM
Uncut here and the minority. Most of my friends are cut.

Big O
April 1st, 2017, 10:27 AM
Mostly everyone i know is cut and so am I

jamie_n5
April 1st, 2017, 04:58 PM
I am not cut nor is my dad. I would say that it is about 50/50 in my area from what I see in the locker room and other dressing rooms.

Kyle37
April 1st, 2017, 05:07 PM
I'm uncut, but I don't think its that uncommon.

Agent X
April 2nd, 2017, 12:45 AM
I'm uncut, and from what I know, it's about 50-50 where I live in the US

Kory123
April 2nd, 2017, 01:15 AM
I am too, Uncut in the USA

Falcons_11
April 3rd, 2017, 05:37 PM
I'm uncut and so are my dad and bros too. I have 2 friends who are also uncut. But we are in a minority here. Most of my friends are cut.

steellord321
April 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
It's very very rare I see an uncut dude in the locker room. And none of my current friends are. Some of my friends from my old school were but I was too shy to ask questions. I think it was similar to you. There parents were from Europe and never had their kids cut.

Nothing wrong with questions. I got some from my hockey team since i'm the only uncut. It's the teasing i cant stand

Harrier
April 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Nothing wrong with questions. I got some from my hockey team since i'm the only uncut. It's the teasing i cant stand

You're right. There's nothing wrong with asking questions. Younger I was just too shy to ask. I wouldnow. Same with being teased imo. Younger I freaked out to being teased. Now I just ignore it or tease back.

kyrocks03
April 4th, 2017, 08:25 PM
I'm uncut but I wasn't born here. On my baseball team which is in Michigan, I'm the only one with foreskin. Where I live (Canada near the michigan border) I'd say 25percent of the boys are uncut.