PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to cook?

Alan T
March 30th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I love to cook. Do you? What kinds of things do you make?

BlackParadePixie
March 30th, 2017, 04:10 PM
I'm Italian, so it's in my blood. I love cooking.
Pasta, lasagna, ravioli, stuffed bell peppers, casseroles, cookies, pastries, cakes...

Dmaxd123
March 31st, 2017, 03:43 PM
i love to cook:

i especially love different meat dishes and have been working on making my sides better now too

Voice_Of_Unreason
April 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
I'm not a cookaholic, but I enjoy the occasional stove and pan. I am big into gardening, so I've become familiar with cooking fresh fruits and vegetables. I also like cooking my own homemade candies and various egg-based meals.

I'm Italian, so it's in my blood. I love cooking.
Pasta, lasagna, ravioli, stuffed bell peppers, casseroles, cookies, pastries, cakes...
I have a severe weakness for Italian food, especially lasagna. I now know the VTer I should invite to Thanksgiving.:D

BlackParadePixie
April 2nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
I have a severe weakness for Italian food, especially lasagna. I now know the VTer I should invite to Thanksgiving.:D

my mom's recipe is THE BEST

clobo
April 2nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
I love baking cakes..

Falcons_11
April 3rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
I like to cook. I can make pasta and rice from scratch (not the boil-in-bag stuff). I sometimes will help mom o5 my grandma cook too.

Just JT
April 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
I love to cook!! I don't make anything fancy yet I just like putting different things together and eat it. I like making eggs, pancakes, and I love making burgers on the grille, and today for dinner I made grilled cheese with BACK
And tomatoe soup.

Simple stuff but I'll learn more

Barbara.
April 3rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
I love to make Christmas cookies with mom,my favorite time of the year.

Phosphene
April 3rd, 2017, 06:37 PM
I live to cook!! I don't make anything fancy yet I just like putting different things together and eat it. I like making eggs, pancakes, and I love making burgers on the grille, and today for dinner I made grilled cheese with BACK
And tomatoe soup.

Simple stuff but I'll learn more

That's me lol, I can make simple things but I hope to improve my skills so I can cook more complex dishes.

Angel_SuperFly
April 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
i love to cook man. i can make all types of italian dishes and mexican food and i'm def a beast on the BBQ grill lol, some fajitas and ribs and chicken breast, steamed veggies, etc.. the kitchen and pit are my domain

Julie_TS
April 4th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I like to cook...well, at least try to cook, lol. I do make a griller grilled salmon for sure.

Hideous
April 4th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I love to cook! My routine varies. From time to time, I make steak, tilapia, onions, eggs, pork and stir fried noodles. I want to learn more tho!

ItsJustSomeone
April 6th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Oh, I like cooking, but I'm usually not very good at it! I always seem to leave some sort of disaster behind. I've burnt all kinds of basic meals- at this point, it's my specialty. Give me anything, I can burn it. :lol: What I can do is some great pasta, sandwiches, and baking. Tortellini, ravioli, shells, all kinds of pasta drenched in veggies, sauces and cheese. That's my favorite. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies... that, I have the magic touch for, too- but not without burning my own hand, of course. I always seem to forget the oven mitts.

sketchyheart
April 6th, 2017, 10:39 PM
I love cooking and I want to learn to do more of it but my mom's always using the kitchen so ._.

Jericho14
April 7th, 2017, 02:47 AM
I love cooking and been trying to learn more. I can only make rice (on rice cooker cuz it's easy xD), egg, streak and sometimes sopas (a Filipino macaroni soup).

biboy_unsure
April 27th, 2017, 12:29 AM
love to cook, my great grandmother taught me

its all mostly italian, recently ive been getting into bbq

Posts merged. Please edit your post instead of posting consecutively. ~Amethyst Rose

Alan T
April 29th, 2017, 02:37 PM
I make spaghetti with marinara probably once a week. Last week I made proper meatballs with it. I've been trying to master Wienerschnitzel. Not bad, but I can't get the breading to get puffy. Mine just adheres to the meat.

Sailor Mars
April 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I love cooking. I'm also Italian so my family has always been cooking ^^ My dads stuff is the best and I love helping him out. N I usually cook for my brother. I can't make super complex stuff but lots of pastas and sauces and meats I'd do.

Alan T
April 30th, 2017, 06:16 PM
my mom's recipe is THE BEST
I love lasagna.

PinkFloyd
May 1st, 2017, 11:26 PM
I'm okay at it, but not really good by any means. I can make the basics like eggs in any style, but other than that, it's all frozen food.

JessC
May 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Soo many Italian people here I'm jealous xD I grew up cooking and try and make something new every weekend, my best food is chilli, spinach+ricotta cannelloni, and cheesecake!

Alan T
May 18th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Soo many Italian people here I'm jealous xD I grew up cooking and try and make something new every weekend, my best food is chilli, spinach+ricotta cannelloni, and cheesecake!

The cannelloni sound wonderful.

JessC
May 18th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The cannelloni sound wonderful.
Yeah I put toasted pine nuts in too to give it some crunch :D

Alan T
May 18th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Yeah I put toasted pine nuts in too to give it some crunch :D

Mmm.

DriveAlive
June 25th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I love cooking! I mostly do Hungarian, French, English, and Mexican cooking. I focus on game and vegan recipes.

Bull
June 25th, 2017, 01:56 PM
I love to cook. Steak, meatloaf, baked potatoes, scalloped potatoes, tex-mex, fresh veggies, apple pie and bunt cake are just some of the tings I really enjoy making.

Nadin
June 25th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Only thing I know how to make are eggs.

Lilbro Jason
June 29th, 2017, 11:30 PM
I like to cook pretty much anything

azurzg
July 13th, 2017, 12:15 PM
I love to cook. Do you? What kinds of things do you make?

I have a love/hate relationship with cooking.

I hate cooking things I don't cook well, especially in situations when I have to prepare a meal to feed my brother and myself.

I love to cook meals that I do really well, especially when I have friends over.
I also love grilling meat outdoors with my dad in the summer (we have an awesome grill in our yard).

Dalcourt
July 14th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Yeah I do not always but in general.

ava.anonymous
August 2nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
In cooking at school we made lasagna we even had to make our own pasta! It was really fun to make but a bit of a stretch seeing as we only have 1 hour lessons and have to wash up within that time too!

bougainvillea
August 2nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
In cooking at school we made lasagna we even had to make our own pasta! It was really fun to make but a bit of a stretch seeing as we only have 1 hour lessons and have to wash up within that time too!

Omg I wish our cookery class was that good, we'd mostly just make like a really half-assed flan or a flat cake since our teacher talked us to death for 20 minutes at the beginning of every lesson so we barely had time to cook :rolleyes:

--

I mean I enjoy cooking, I decided to do cookery in school because I liked cooking things like dinners and meals. But for our coursework and exam it was all bakery and sweet goods so it kinda took the fun out of it.

ava.anonymous
August 2nd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Omg I wish our cookery class was that good, we'd mostly just make like a really half-assed flan or a flat cake since our teacher talked us to death for 20 minutes at the beginning of every lesson so we barely had time to cook :rolleyes:

--

I mean I enjoy cooking, I decided to do cookery in school because I liked cooking things like dinners and meals. But for our coursework and exam it was all bakery and sweet goods so it kinda took the fun out of it.

We do one lesson where we get our recipe and our teacher might demonstrate how to make it (if not we do work about how food is produced and where it comes from)
Then we have a lesson where we make the recipe so we'd only make things in half of our lessons .

admide
August 10th, 2017, 12:57 AM
I usually hate cooking since I usually cook when I am absolutely starving. The entire time I'm envisioning the meal and how it's going to turn out. Waiting for it to be done is painful.

Endeavour
August 10th, 2017, 10:34 AM
I do cook from time to time, though I wouldn't say that I enjoy it and I'm not necessarily good at it either.

Melodic
August 10th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Everyone says I'm a good cook & I enjoy cooking occasionally. Pinterest is my best friend on finding tasty recipes.

Niceguy17
August 12th, 2017, 10:43 AM
I make everything. I enjoy baking cakes and pies more than anything though.

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 02:31 PM
i wish i knew how to make more kinds of foods

Suzy18
August 19th, 2017, 02:27 PM
I don't like to cook cos I can't and I only bake and warm food like the so called home meals you can buy in the supermarkets.

SingerInTraining
August 20th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Yes I like to cook. Especially Mexican food.

BlueZebra
August 23rd, 2017, 11:00 PM
I am terrible at cooking. Even if I wasn't I wouldn't enjoy it because I would rather spend more time eating my food than making it. I like to expirement with smoothies though

Doaifhdoaoxjdoa
August 28th, 2017, 10:35 PM
I love cooking, especially all sorts of cakes. Never understood why it's seen as weird for guys to love cooking when growing up sometimes ^_^

Nico1715
August 30th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I love to cooking i like to make rice and beans

jamie_n5
August 31st, 2017, 03:49 PM
I love to cook. In fact my BF and I are both going to culinary school.

Tom_theflash
September 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I'd love to learn as soon as possible.. My mum is a perfect cook :D

xXl0sth0peXx
September 22nd, 2017, 11:54 PM
I cook for a living. So I guess I hope that I like cooking. I love it. Food is wonderful and a gift.

Phino
September 29th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Actually yes, I like to cook because it's a pleasure to see faces with a smile when they feel my foods are tasty. I can spend the whole day in the kitchen. There are plenty of containers with food in my fridge every time, by the way, I always buy them on the https://allinpackaging.co.uk/food-packaging/

Alisha_
September 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I wish i could cook! But everytime i've tried it's either ended up burnt or turned out really nasty and not really edible. :(

Jake445
October 2nd, 2017, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty good at cooking so far but the hardest thing I've tried was lasagna and steak.

kadencole
November 6th, 2017, 12:49 PM
I'm learning to cook, via internet, and my own creativity haha. I want to be a chef and my uncle is one so he gives me tips n stuff and explains to me terminology or whatever. He tells me though the best recipes come from the heart.

My faces to make though are different pastas and sauces and stuff. Also, I never knew how many trillion different things you can do with chicken :)

Lillynet
November 16th, 2017, 04:13 AM
yeah i like to cook for other epople or to make alot of cookies or cakes so i can eat alone xD

Princesa77
November 22nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
Sure I love to cook. Most night for my family as mum is sick.

Juliarules832
December 2nd, 2017, 12:06 AM
I love to cook.

Axrow
December 2nd, 2017, 08:22 AM
I like to cook, but I don't do it that often. I like baking tbh like cakes and muffins and biscuits!

mick01
December 7th, 2017, 11:11 AM
I'm learning how to cook more and more. I can do most things on the grill and I can make turkey and regular burgers. And some pasta sauces.

ThereseFrei
December 15th, 2017, 01:25 AM
I like it but I prefer baking x)

Alexis16
December 15th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Sometimes but Im usually too lazy lol

FawksRunner
December 16th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Yeah I'm learning to bake

Juliarules832
December 16th, 2017, 11:50 PM
I helped cook a turkey dinner tonight

andrea03
December 24th, 2017, 09:47 PM
i love baking bread for my family

Martainfey96
December 29th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Yeah I loved to cook mac and cheese in a microwave before I ruined my microwave by putting silverware in it

Jill01
June 27th, 2018, 07:09 PM
No, not at all. I can only warm food and make some instant food. I can fry something.