PDA

View Full Version : What are same sex schools like?

CashMeSadi
March 29th, 2017, 04:10 PM
I might be enrolled in a girls public school. Has any other girl been enrolled/is enrolled in a girls public school? What's your experience?

Ashelyisamazing878
April 9th, 2017, 03:46 AM
I have been enrolled in all girls public school for 2 years before. They were strict as ever with the no boys allowed even though there were some girls who snuck them in for "fun time" in the locker rooms. It's not the best experience of school, well at least for me, but you get along with most of the girls. Hope I helped you out a bit! ������

Sam2k
April 9th, 2017, 09:46 AM
I go to an all boys school, it is funny to see them come into contact with the opposite sex, saying that, class rooms are more peaceful and there is less bullying/teasing because there is no need to impress the other sex. But that's an all boys school, so I don't know if it will be similar to an all girls one.

Glitterboy
May 11th, 2017, 12:39 PM
We don't even have same sex schools in my country, just realized that. wow.

Alex_Swim
May 30th, 2017, 10:15 AM
I did private "upper" school 7-12 (i did 7&8 grade there) in a all male private school, There was sister 7-12 female school 5 miles away. And we did do some activities together. (There also was a lower school K-6(CoEd), few miles away also, 6th grader spend 2 days a week at the upper schools 1st semester, and 3 days a week at upper schools 2nd semester)

In Public HS now, (Freshman) CoEd.

Things in Boys Only seem to be alot calmer, No flights over girls in hall, Showing off to look tough/hot for some girl.

In my HS, seem to be show off, get a girl friend, you looked at my girl friend, Lots of drama.