View Full Version : tight foreskin

March 29th, 2017, 07:09 AM
So i have a tight foreskin, thats called phimosis, does anyone else have this and if so what have you done about it or plan to do?

March 29th, 2017, 10:11 AM
I had foreskin issues and had to get circumcised. But I think there are stretches and less invasive courses of action.
Speak to your GP

March 29th, 2017, 12:18 PM
I've not had it myself but have seen a few threads. Can you pull back when soft OK? Stretching when wet (in bath or shower for example) helps. It can take a few months. Doctor can prescribe steroid cream too. Circumcise is only necessary in a few cases. Talk to your Doc if necessary. Good luck