PDA

View Full Version : Check out my album?

brandon9
March 28th, 2017, 08:42 PM
So I'm pretty hesitant to share this, but I uploaded a project of mine today and I'm both in need of, and honestly seeking/wondering, feedback on it. Long story short, I was persuaded to record some of the songs I've written over the years, the end result is a 8 track album I called Burning Bridges. Two of the tracks are sung (arguably the weak points vocally) and the other six are rapped. Not claiming to be a professional, I know I miss the mark on some things, but I think it's an honest work with some strong points, and the story behind it all is very personal. I'd love if you all would check it out and let me know what you think, good or bad!

From the link provided, all 8 tracks can be individually accessed with the song lyrics and individual recordings, and the chronological playlist can also be accessed.

https://www.rappad.co/albums/burning-bridges

Final note: I recommend listening to any of the tracks via a laptop or desktop computer at a high volume. The recording equipment I had was minimal and older than not, nowhere near as refined as professional stuff. Still comparatively clear and all though!