PDA

View Full Version : When is Big too Big?

Nax32
March 28th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Question mostly for girls, when does a penis get too big to be pleasurable, especially in girth? I'm 6.25 inches around and I'm worried that blowjobs and sex will be difficult with some girls.

I just tried to stick a toilet paper roll thing in my mouth to see if it really is a problem and I could barely got it in, and my penis can't even fit inside the toilet paper tube. I don't have a super small mouth or anything so I'm genuinly concerned about it.

Posts merged ~Endeavour

BlackParadePixie
March 28th, 2017, 03:13 PM
well not every girl is the same. that being said, just take things slow and make sure the girl is ready for it before you do anything.

weekend
March 28th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"IM OVER 6 INCHES AROUND"... so i'm just gonna assume that means 6.1-6.2 inches. that's not very big. most adult guys cant fit their dick inside a toilet paper tube. i have a pencil dick and only my head will fit.. the circumference of the inside of the tube is significantly smaller than the circumference of the outside

nice subtle brag tho

Julie_TS
March 28th, 2017, 09:00 PM
If you take your time, let your partner go at her pace, you'll be fine.

Btw, 6 inch around is pretty big.

scott2002
March 28th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Question mostly for girls, when does a penis get too big to be pleasurable, especially in girth? I'm over 6 inches around and I'm worried that blowjobs and sex will be difficult with some girls.
Posts merged ~Endeavour

Uh, my WRIST is barely 7 inches around. And my dick is a lot thinner than my arm! Man, I think you're huge.

Michael M.
March 29th, 2017, 12:59 AM
I have one friend in school who claims his is too big, it can be uncomfortable at times and when we work as partners in groups he's always is reaching in his pants and moving it around i'm just like dude wtf

Angel_SuperFly
March 29th, 2017, 01:25 AM
i've asked this question too. i think every girl has their own preference just depends what she likes or needs for pleasure. some girls require more size than others. mine is about 6 inches in girth as well but about 10 inches in length. i haven't had any issues or complaints so far.

biancas
March 29th, 2017, 12:01 PM
2 days ago i put my hand in my bfs pants for the 1st time and it did seem too big.

shy_indian_chick
March 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
i've never had one that i thought was too big, but above 8 or 9" can be painful if he isn't a bit gentle and sensitive to your needs because it will hit the cervix. it's harder for me to estimate what's too big in terms of girth, but generally speaking, thickness is more pleasurable than length, at least in my opinion. as others have said, I think you'll be fine as long as you take it slow.

Trivium
March 29th, 2017, 06:08 PM
If I go real slow the girl seems to like my large size.

Uniquemind
March 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
It's gonna depend on the girl like others have said.

Certainly you are on the very high end and rare statistically speaking on the girth side of things.

So if you find yourself in a sexual situation I do think there is a high chance that you need to start off gentle every time, because if you don't know what your doing or aren't having good communication, someone may end up needing medical attention.

I have never been with someone of your girth size, but a few of my friends have and some of them could handle it and others said it made intimacy in the relationship difficult.

With female anatomy, everyone is different, and mood, genetics, and fluctuations in hormone levels throughout any given moment in time can affect the easiness/difficulty of any sexual encounter, intercourse or not.

In this case bigger male anatomy can cause soreness and that can be a problem for you.

Friction is good until it's not.

--

But to answer the question directly of how big is too big?

Answer: when it hurts

The1uwant
March 30th, 2017, 02:40 AM
i've asked this question too. i think every girl has their own preference just depends what she likes or needs for pleasure. some girls require more size than others. mine is about 6 inches in girth as well but about 10 inches in length. i haven't had any issues or complaints so far.

Wow,

biancas
March 30th, 2017, 10:52 AM

whats the difference between girth and length? is girth the same as width?

Angel_SuperFly
March 30th, 2017, 10:59 AM
whats the difference between girth and length? is girth the same as width?

girth is how thick it is around. not necessarily the width

Nax32
March 30th, 2017, 04:32 PM
If I go real slow the girl seems to like my large size.

First what is your size and second have you had trouble with blowjobs being toothy or them not being able to fit it in their mouth?

biancas
March 31st, 2017, 10:01 AM
girth is how thick it is around. not necessarily the width

my boyfriend is uncircumcised but his skin was up when i touched.

Angel_SuperFly
March 31st, 2017, 11:07 AM
my boyfriend is uncircumcised but his skin was up when i touched.

yeah that seems normal, i'm circumcised tho