PDA

View Full Version : It's not a bad thing to fall down, it's bad to not get up

Stronk Serb
March 26th, 2017, 05:09 AM
All of us have those moments when they fall down, are demoralised and the struggle seems futile, but it is not. No matter what life throws at you to make you kneel, get up, if it keeps bringing you down, keep getting up. When you finally defeat what's holding you down, the harder the struggle was, the better you will feel. I struggled with heavy drinking/borderline alcoholism, it made me look and act like crap, then I decided to change, little by little, I extended my sobriety, until I got up to two months and counting. Remember that you can do anything, only if you really want to and are ready to fight for it :)

Desynchronized
March 27th, 2017, 08:29 AM
So true

Mars
March 27th, 2017, 09:09 AM
yuh but what if the floor is rlly comfy ?

ska8er
April 29th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

Nadin
June 21st, 2017, 04:44 PM
Your story is great Stronk Serb.Alcohol is horrible addiction and very hard to get rid of,cigarettes too.
Thankfully I don't smoke or drink but most teens on Balkans doo.

Just JT
June 21st, 2017, 04:51 PM
So true to so many things in life that have that make you feel so worthless at times. For me it's need my history of abuse, neglect, my dad's death, and drug addictions issues as well as whatever else seemed to drag me down and throw me in a hospital or someplace I couldn't just leave. All were really low times in my life. And I struggled through every one of them. And I know there will be more. But I also know then I'm seeing a new struggle coming in, I use my experiences as tools to fight against it, rise up, and not succumb to it and fail.

Can't give up, ever