PDA

View Full Version : ok to not have sex if your boyfriend needs to have sex a lot?

biancas
March 25th, 2017, 10:25 AM
my boyfriends jaculation came out from cuddling during our picnic at the park cos he squeezed my undies bum :whoops:
i said to dad i'd only have sex after marrying but am being unfair to my boyfriend?
sometimes i think i should agree to have sex, cos otherwise i feel like i'm wasting his time or breaking his heart :(
he's really into sex a lot and asks me questions about sex each day :confused:
but i don't tknow where we could have sex anyway cos i'm not allowed to go to his home and its not safe at a picnic.

biancas
March 25th, 2017, 10:27 AM
oops i think this should be in the relationships page, sorry :/

scott2002
March 25th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Biancas, I gotta say, you post some crazy posts. I'm accused of that too, but if you're really 13, it seems you're really into wanting to have sex already.
I'm 15, and while I think I'd love to have sex (never even gotten close yet), I know I'm still way young. For guys our age, speaking for myself, I'm horny a lot, but masturbating takes care of that just fine. I don't need to do it or release it inside a girl to be satisfied. No guy needs to, so don't think you should be having sex with a guy because he "needs" it, or something like that.

ska8er
March 25th, 2017, 10:47 AM
I agree with Scott above on ur interesting
posts. Don't let ur b/f pressure u into sex
if u have doubts or just to have sex. When
the time is right and u r comfortable then u
can decide on what u care to do. Picnics and
sex don't go together unless u have a fetish
for ants.

biancas
March 25th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Biancas, I gotta say, you post some crazy posts. I'm accused of that too, but if you're really 13, it seems you're really into wanting to have sex already.
I'm 15, and while I think I'd love to have sex (never even gotten close yet), I know I'm still way young. For guys our age, speaking for myself, I'm horny a lot, but masturbating takes care of that just fine. I don't need to do it or release it inside a girl to be satisfied. No guy needs to, so don't think you should be having sex with a guy because he "needs" it, or something like that.

i'm not allowed to close my bedroom door so can't mastubate much cos i got heard once :(

I agree with Scott above on ur interesting
posts. Don't let ur b/f pressure u into sex
if u have doubts or just to have sex. When
the time is right and u r comfortable then u
can decide on what u care to do. Picnics and
sex don't go together unless u have a fetish
for ants.

we just like the park cos its the only private place to be.
vagina ready for sex but not allowed to from what dad said.

IzzyB
March 25th, 2017, 11:55 AM
If your bf is pressuring you, that's not good. He's putting his physical needs ahead of your feelings! Dont let him do that. Just be firm about what you think is right. If you change your mind, or feelings later, it should be your decision, not something you feel you're forced to change because he needs to put his thing in you! Be strong, girl!!

ChloeF
March 25th, 2017, 11:57 AM
You're not being unfair at all. Whether you have sex or not is your decision, not someone else's

scott2002
March 25th, 2017, 12:46 PM
If your bf is pressuring you, that's not good. He's putting his physical needs ahead of your feelings! Dont let him do that....Be strong, girl!!

Me and two of my guy-friends, same age, had maybe an unusual discussion with our youth pastor last fall. (He's I think about 30, married, and they have a baby.) He told us that for many guys, especially teenage guys, intercourse with a girl is pretty much just another way to pleasure their own penis. Using her vagina instead of their hand, to give themselves pleasure and reach a climax. He told us teenage girls often give in to a boy demanding sex because they want to give HIM pleasure. So, the whole thing is selfish for the guy if there is pressure going on to do it.

That made a lot of sense to me. So don't let a guy get selfish and try to use YOUR BODY primarily to give HIMSELF pleasure. (His hand or your hand can pretty much do the same thing. So don't fall for his line that he "needs it".)

biancas
March 25th, 2017, 01:47 PM
If your bf is pressuring you, that's not good. He's putting his physical needs ahead of your feelings! Dont let him do that. Just be firm about what you think is right. If you change your mind, or feelings later, it should be your decision, not something you feel you're forced to change because he needs to put his thing in you! Be strong, girl!!

it feels like my thighs want to please my bf but my mind wants to please my dad so i think i'll keep a strong mind :yes:

You're not being unfair at all. Whether you have sex or not is your decision, not someone else's

all my decisions are made from advice, so if my dad wants one thing and my bf wants another thing it feels confusing >_<

Me and two of my guy-friends, same age, had maybe an unusual discussion with our youth pastor last fall. (He's I think about 30, married, and they have a baby.) He told us that for many guys, especially teenage guys, intercourse with a girl is pretty much just another way to pleasure their own penis. Using her vagina instead of their hand, to give themselves pleasure and reach a climax. He told us teenage girls often give in to a boy demanding sex because they want to give HIM pleasure. So, the whole thing is selfish for the guy if there is pressure going on to do it.

That made a lot of sense to me. So don't let a guy get selfish and try to use YOUR BODY primarily to give HIMSELF pleasure. (His hand or your hand can pretty much do the same thing. So don't fall for his line that he "needs it".)

yep his hand is pleasurable cos we met after class and he said he was touching his peniz in the toilets cos he had got hardness from our lunchtime together. sounds ok :)

zzzzzzzzzz
March 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM
my boyfriends jaculation came out from cuddling during our picnic at the park cos he squeezed my undies bum :whoops:
i said to dad i'd only have sex after marrying but am being unfair to my boyfriend?
sometimes i think i should agree to have sex, cos otherwise i feel like i'm wasting his time or breaking his heart :(
he's really into sex a lot and asks me questions about sex each day :confused:
but i don't tknow where we could have sex anyway cos i'm not allowed to go to his home and its not safe at a picnic.

It is a two way thing. There's so many things you can do to have fun, without having sex. You need to know your limits too. It sound like you both enjoy each other's company!

BlackParadePixie
March 25th, 2017, 05:07 PM
your boyfriend doesn't NEED sex. he WANTS sex. You don't need to give him anything just because he begs for it.
That being said...why are you so intent on waiting until marriage? That doesn't always turn out the way people want it to. What if two people marry and are sexually incompatible? Are you going to spend the rest of your life unhappy?

I'm not telling you to go out and have sex before marriage.. Just saying, think about.

LanaPole
March 25th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Everyone is different and it's your relationship. I believe you should do what your heart tells to. There's no need to follow the trend or anything.

ClaraWho
March 25th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Yesterday you were talking about not having sex until after marriage, today you want to have sex tonight.

Your posts are very immature and you openly admit you don't know yourself, looking to everyone else for advice. You are far too young to be thinking of doing anything sexual with a guy. Read my other post I left you and you agreed with.

~ Clara

biancas
March 26th, 2017, 07:51 AM
It is a two way thing. There's so many things you can do to have fun, without having sex. You need to know your limits too. It sound like you both enjoy each other's company!

i think its ok if we do the 'almost sex' things as long as it doesnt send the wrong message. my friend said her bf made her have sex and she ran away and he called her a c*cktease because of the 'almost sex' things.
i'll ask my bf which things are ok and which things are too teasy :)

your boyfriend doesn't NEED sex. he WANTS sex. You don't need to give him anything just because he begs for it.
That being said...why are you so intent on waiting until marriage? That doesn't always turn out the way people want it to. What if two people marry and are sexually incompatible? Are you going to spend the rest of your life unhappy?

I'm not telling you to go out and have sex before marriage.. Just saying, think about.

i guess my bf does not NEED but i hope he doesn't leave me if we don't do.
my dad said not to have sex till marriage, but maybe he's wrong i guess :(

Everyone is different and it's your relationship. I believe you should do what your heart tells to. There's no need to follow the trend or anything.

i'll try to know what my heart wants, i seem to change my feeling cos of hormones i guess.

Yesterday you were talking about not having sex until after marriage, today you want to have sex tonight.

Your posts are very immature and you openly admit you don't know yourself, looking to everyone else for advice. You are far too young to be thinking of doing anything sexual with a guy. Read my other post I left you and you agreed with.

~ Clara

ok :(
some days my dad is out a lot and i can 'come' but other days he's home always, so i want sex some days and other days i'm relieved :(

nicole97
March 26th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Your decision to have sex is yours alone. Your BF can't make you and your dad can't stop you. If you personally believe and are committed to saving it for marriage that's perfectly fine and if you feel like you should compromise that belief to save a relationship then it's not a relationship worth saving. And even if you don't necessarily want to save to marriage it doesn't mean you should just have sex that you're not personally comfortable having. It's perfectly normal to want your first time to be 'special' and with a person you're in love with, and if you don't feel that it would be that way about your BF at that point that's ok too. Just let him know, and if he can't accept that, it's not a relationship worth saving. Like other's have said, your BF doesn't 'need' to have sex. He's not going to die or suffer in any way if you tell him you're not comfortable having sex. I will say however I find your dad's interest in your sex life is very unsettling, particularly the open bedroom door thing.

ClaraWho
March 26th, 2017, 03:33 PM
ok :(
some days my dad is out a lot and i can 'come' but other days he's home always, so i want sex some days and other days i'm relieved :(

I find your posts highly suspect.

Given that you know hormones compromise judgement, that you only want sex when you haven't masturbated, then why would you base decisions on that?

~ Clara

Romulus_
March 26th, 2017, 07:59 PM
"Needs" is really a strong word here, as nobody "needs" to have sex. What this sounds like is your bf wants to pressure you into having sex with him so that he can get himself off. Don't feel like you are obliged to succumb to his desires though, if you don't want to have sex until marriage then there is nothing wrong with that. He will just have to wait that long then, and if he genuinely has feelings for you, then he will happily do so I'm sure.

biancas
March 27th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Your decision to have sex is yours alone. Your BF can't make you and your dad can't stop you. If you personally believe and are committed to saving it for marriage that's perfectly fine and if you feel like you should compromise that belief to save a relationship then it's not a relationship worth saving. And even if you don't necessarily want to save to marriage it doesn't mean you should just have sex that you're not personally comfortable having. It's perfectly normal to want your first time to be 'special' and with a person you're in love with, and if you don't feel that it would be that way about your BF at that point that's ok too. Just let him know, and if he can't accept that, it's not a relationship worth saving. Like other's have said, your BF doesn't 'need' to have sex. He's not going to die or suffer in any way if you tell him you're not comfortable having sex. I will say however I find your dad's interest in your sex life is very unsettling, particularly the open bedroom door thing.

i would like sex to be mine decision but i'm not really sure what to choose :scratchchin:
i guess even if i would like to have sex i can't anyway because my bf andme are only alone at the park, because i'm not allowed to go to his home from what dad says. so i guess its a waste of even thinking of sex (unless its quick sex things at the park - i usually wear jeans to the park but one time i was in my schooldress and he touched my panties).
dad loves rules sadly.

I find your posts highly suspect.
Given that you know hormones compromise judgement, that you only want sex when you haven't masturbated, then why would you base decisions on that?
~ Clara
i'm not sure how to answer/what you mean, but i can't help my hormones, its like a spell.

"Needs" is really a strong word here, as nobody "needs" to have sex. What this sounds like is your bf wants to pressure you into having sex with him so that he can get himself off. Don't feel like you are obliged to succumb to his desires though, if you don't want to have sex until marriage then there is nothing wrong with that. He will just have to wait that long then, and if he genuinely has feelings for you, then he will happily do so I'm sure.
my boyfriend seems to need sex in terms of erections (and has gasmed by accident from bum cuddling).
i feel like sex now but just saving because of dad i think, because i know i'm not as wise as dad.

Hermes
March 27th, 2017, 11:36 AM
my boyfriend seems to need sex in terms of erections (and has gasmed by accident from bum cuddling).
i feel like sex now but just saving because of dad i think, because i know i'm not as wise as dad.

So your boyfriend gets turned on by being with you. The erections and having had the accidental orgasm are testament to that and you should feel good that you are able to turn him on like that.

That doesn't mean he needs to have sex. Being turned things may reach a point where he will very much want to cum, i.e. have an orgasm, but even then that doesn't mean you should necessarily have sex with him. If you don't do anything sexual together and he doesn't have an accident he can, and probably will, take care of it my masturbating when he gets home. He may tell you this is like second prize but actually he will probably really enjoy that session because he can remember back to you being together.

Of course, you do have the option of progressing beyond kissing and cudling but stopping short of having him inside you. You can let him see some of you, you can let him get it out, you can play with it for him and/or he can finger you. If you did have it out when he had an orgasm he'd probably prefer that to making a mess in his pants. Then there's oral sex. It all depends on what you're comfortable with and it is very much down to you how much emotional signficance you attach to these various things. If he turned out not to be for the long term how would you feel about what you have done? Would you look back on it and think it was fun to explore that or would you regret it? You need to go at a pace you are comfortable with.

On the question of penetration part of the reason for saving that for marriage, or at least someone you really love and are expecting to stay with in a committed relationship, is so there is something extra special to share in that kind of relationship but part of the history of why it was considered good for a girl to be a virgin upon her marriage was because prior to effective contraception, that was the only way to ensure any child born was her husband's. That isn't a problem we have these days provided you do use contraception! You still only have one first time, though.

biancas
March 27th, 2017, 01:58 PM
So your boyfriend gets turned on by being with you. The erections and having had the accidental orgasm are testament to that and you should feel good that you are able to turn him on like that.

That doesn't mean he needs to have sex. Being turned things may reach a point where he will very much want to cum, i.e. have an orgasm, but even then that doesn't mean you should necessarily have sex with him. If you don't do anything sexual together and he doesn't have an accident he can, and probably will, take care of it my masturbating when he gets home. He may tell you this is like second prize but actually he will probably really enjoy that session because he can remember back to you being together.

Of course, you do have the option of progressing beyond kissing and cudling but stopping short of having him inside you. You can let him see some of you, you can let him get it out, you can play with it for him and/or he can finger you. If you did have it out when he had an orgasm he'd probably prefer that to making a mess in his pants. Then there's oral sex. It all depends on what you're comfortable with and it is very much down to you how much emotional signficance you attach to these various things. If he turned out not to be for the long term how would you feel about what you have done? Would you look back on it and think it was fun to explore that or would you regret it? You need to go at a pace you are comfortable with.

On the question of penetration part of the reason for saving that for marriage, or at least someone you really love and are expecting to stay with in a committed relationship, is so there is something extra special to share in that kind of relationship but part of the history of why it was considered good for a girl to be a virgin upon her marriage was because prior to effective contraception, that was the only way to ensure any child born was her husband's. That isn't a problem we have these days provided you do use contraception! You still only have one first time, though.

ok Hermes i guess mastubating is fair for him :)
i just wasn't sure if its fair for us to be together for a long long time and still only have him mastubate.
he talks about mastubating but he said its practice for giving me heaven.

later today when we are together at the park after school we'll see which things are ok to do that can relief him including coming out of his pants.
his sperm went in his pants from squeezing my bum under my school dress so i guess its ok to do that but without his pants on.
but we are in the park so not sure if its ok to push his pants down :whoops:
he has asked me to put my hand in his pants so i think i'll agree to that today :D

i don't think he can relief me, i am embarassed about my crazy moaning so i ask to stop when his hand is on my panty front. but his hand on my cheek was not making my moan as crazily :)
he said moaning is a good idea but i'm very scared of someone hearing me cos even tho its a huge park and even tho we are away from the path, its still possible to be caught :whoops:

if we went all the way to full sex and he ended up not being my hubby i think i'd regret badly for giving up my promise to dad.
but i think the oral things sound smart to have done even if we don't marry :/ (but hope we do marry!)
i hope my first time is with my hubby or at least with my future hubby :wub: