PDA

View Full Version : Guys with BIG Problems

AnimeGuy101
March 25th, 2017, 09:45 AM
I was wondering if any guys out there really big and have problems at times concealing it? I know people might not believe me but, I'm 11 inches at the age of 16. Crazy to believe I know if you don't believe me don't then, if you do believe thank you.

How big are you:
When do you have trouble hiding it:
Do you have a girl/boyfriend that likes it:
Are you proud of it or ashamed of it:
Any friends have the same problem:

Endeavour
March 25th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Puberty for All

Surveys belong here.

AnimeGuy101
March 25th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Puberty for All

Surveys belong here.

This isn't a survey and this is for guys only.

Endeavour
March 25th, 2017, 10:09 AM
This isn't a survey and this is for guys only.

A list of questions is a survey and even if surveys are for boys/girls only they go in Puberty for All.

AnimeGuy101
March 25th, 2017, 10:12 AM
A list of questions is a survey and even if surveys are for boys/girls only they go in Puberty for All.

Understandable.

IzzyB
March 25th, 2017, 10:19 AM
does that make wearing normal clothes difficult?

AnimeGuy101
March 25th, 2017, 10:22 AM
does that make wearing normal clothes difficult?

Very difficult. I either wear shorts with briefs or swear pants with briefs.

scott2002
March 25th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Hmm...I just measured. If I was 11 inches when soft, at least 5 inches of my penis would hang out of the leg-hole of my underpants! If I was 11 inches erect, at least 3 inches would peek out of my pants, above my waist or belt. I'd have to keep it tucked under my shirt at school! (I would not want to be burdened with 11 inches.)

AnimeGuy101
March 25th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Hmm...I just measured. If I was 11 inches when soft, at least 5 inches of my penis would hang out of the leg-hole of my underpants! If I was 11 inches erect, at least 3 inches would peek out of my pants, above my waist or belt. I'd have to keep it tucked under my shirt at school! (I would not want to be burdened with 11 inches.)

It's a blessing and a curse.

ska8er
March 25th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Very difficult. I either wear shorts with briefs or swear pants with briefs.

Do u swear it or give urself a big hand? I'm joking
with u Bro but I'm sure it is a prob. One of my buds
is large only because a girl told me she was afraid to
get near it :lol: :whoops: Ive never seen it but I would
admit I'm curious. :rolleyes:

KingClyde
March 25th, 2017, 05:42 PM
How big are you: 9" - 10.5" (11" if I've abstained for a long time, but I get a lot of girth after abstaining too)
When do you have trouble hiding it: I don't try and hide it as it's unhealthy to put constant pressure on your penis.
Do you have a girl/boyfriend that likes it: I did, she didn't like it at first as I ripped the opening of her vagina but she got used to it.
Are you proud of it or ashamed of it: I'm proud of it, tbh I think it's my most valuable asset.
Any friends have the same problem: Nah not really.

Blank_
March 25th, 2017, 08:08 PM
In late December you said you were eight inches, are you saying you grew 3 more inches over the course of 3 months

pconnor
March 25th, 2017, 08:15 PM
There are some world record sizes for teen boy in this forum.

Blank_
March 25th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Right? Merely being 8.5 inches puts you in the 100th percentile in terms of penis size, so two people both being ELEVEN inches on the same forum seems very unlikely to me

AnimeGuy101
March 26th, 2017, 12:29 PM
In late December you said you were eight inches, are you saying you grew 3 more inches over the course of 3 months

I wished I didn't sometimes. It can get weird at times when I am talking to people then a sudden hard on just ruins it. :-(

ClaraWho
March 27th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Whilst I admit i find this post sketchy, you do have my sympathy. A penis of that length isn't particularly useful or desirable I imagine. I mean the upper average range of vaginal depth is 6 inches, and most of the nerve endings are 2/3 inches in. If it's the same XL girth then that makes everything extremely difficult. I guess girls who have extra weight may be able to accommodate more? :/ Unlucky!

Also I read that too large a penis can cause fainting as the blood for an erection drains the blood to the brain. At least that is the case for the guy in guiness book of records :/

~ Clara

AnimeGuy101
March 27th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Whilst I admit i find this post sketchy, you do have my sympathy. A penis of that length isn't particularly useful or desirable I imagine. I mean the upper average range of vaginal depth is 6 inches, and most of the nerve endings are 2/3 inches in. If it's the same XL girth then that makes everything extremely difficult. I guess girls who have extra weight may be able to accommodate more? :/ Unlucky!

Also I read that too large a penis can cause fainting as the blood for an erection drains the blood to the brain. At least that is the case for the guy in guiness book of records :/

~ Clara

I don't have to worry about vaginal depth because I'm gay.

ClaraWho
March 27th, 2017, 10:26 PM
I don't have to worry about vaginal depth because I'm gay.

Fair enough, I was speaking from my own perspective. No idea about average bottom size lol.

~ Clara

lok444
March 27th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Fair enough, I was speaking from my own perspective. No idea about average bottom size lol.

~ Clara

I still can't imagine it's pleasant :/

The1uwant
March 31st, 2017, 02:18 AM
why hide it?

Alan T
March 31st, 2017, 07:49 AM
I usually just bulge in sweats, but I think most guys do.

refrigeratorx
March 31st, 2017, 08:06 AM
I usually just bulge in sweats, but I think most guys do.

Yea it is very based on positioning of the dick on the body. Sweatpants do it in many cases. Most guys have it in certain areas but others are lower set. Or if their balls are farther away from the body the dick doesn't sit on it and protrude out. Something to think about lol :yeah:

Alan T
March 31st, 2017, 08:12 AM
Yea it is very based on positioning of the dick on the body. Sweatpants do it in many cases. Most guys have it in certain areas but others are lower set. Or if their balls are farther away from the body the dick doesn't sit on it and protrude out. Something to think about lol :yeah:

True. I was about to go out in sweats once and dad sent me back upstairs to put on a jock, lol.

refrigeratorx
March 31st, 2017, 08:15 AM
True. I was about to go out in sweats once and dad sent me back upstairs to put on a jock, lol.

Hahaha that's funny. You must have it positioned on your body where it sticks out. That's good. But also annoying. I usually don't have that problem. But I have my own annoying problems with that loll

Alan T
March 31st, 2017, 10:41 AM
Hahaha that's funny. You must have it positioned on your body where it sticks out. That's good. But also annoying. I usually don't have that problem. But I have my own annoying problems with that loll

I've never thought about it, but I think you've nailed it. My nuts don't hang very low, so my dick hangs down right in front of them. Why didn't I ever think of that?

refrigeratorx
March 31st, 2017, 11:46 AM
I've never thought about it, but I think you've nailed it. My nuts don't hang very low, so my dick hangs down right in front of them. Why didn't I ever think of that?

Idk it's not something people usually consider. But mine hang mad low so I don't bulge out that far

veroda
March 31st, 2017, 07:46 PM

Right? Merely being 8.5 inches puts you in the 100th percentile in terms of penis size, so two people both being ELEVEN inches on the same forum seems very unlikely to me

well... we sometimes experience something like this when we listen to fellow girls bragging about boobs sizes :D

Blank_
April 1st, 2017, 08:44 PM
well... we sometimes experience something like this when we listen to fellow girls bragging about boobs sizes :D
I guess it's just human nature then, to try and show off... lol :lol: