PDA

View Full Version : wrestling problem

christophe
March 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
When i do Wrestling in school, sometimes i get pinned and the other Guy Is rubbing my penis. I cant concentrate anymore when i am hard and more and loose. What Can I do?

Harrier
March 22nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Ummm it's wrestling. There's gonna be contact! What can you do to concentrate? Concentrate better! Man when I shoot free throws in basketball and opponents fans make noise I just have to block it out. You have to block out rubbing and get serious and get competitive and try to pin him as hard as he's trying to pin you. He may be hard as well but he's not focusing on it. You always see wrestlers boning up but someone's gotta win and someone's gotta lose. I bet the winning wrestler with bone gets made fun of less than the loser with bone lol.

michaelkitt
March 22nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
You just have to keep focusing my friend. Just do your best to not think about the touching part and think about winning, and you'll completely forget about it.

Just JT
March 23rd, 2017, 06:06 AM
I know most wrestlers don't wear cups. They suck. But they will help
Also try masturbating just before the meet. That will remove most sexual stimulation. The rest will go away with the cup being in the way

JohnHunter
April 8th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Keep your find focused and you will get it done.

Amethyst Rose
April 8th, 2017, 08:34 AM
OP banned :locked: