PDA

View Full Version : Is it strange for a boy to have a girl as best friend?

christophe
March 22nd, 2017, 01:57 PM
She Is in my school and we do everything together even skinny deep but no sex Just friends. Is it strange?

LiveLifePreppy
March 22nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
One of my best friends is a girl but i definitely dont go skinny dipping with her. That part seems strange to me but if you two are both okay with it then its not really a problem. Have you ever thought maybe she has feelings for you?

Falcons_11
March 22nd, 2017, 03:26 PM
No. I don't think that's strange at all to have girls as best friends. They can be just as interesting as having boys for friends.

eric2001
March 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Girls are better than boys in most ways so why not?

christophe
March 22nd, 2017, 03:42 PM
No she dont have feelings she Is like a sister i Can tell her everything and we cuddle at home.

LiveLifePreppy
March 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
No she dont have feelings she Is like a sister i Can tell her everything and we cuddle at home.

I hope you know that cuddling is more of a couple thing than best friends. Maybe as friends you would share a blanket but i dont think best friends cuddle with each other. just my opinion

Harrier
March 22nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
She Is in my school and we do everything together even skinny deep but no sex Just friends. Is it strange?

I've always gotten along with girls as well or maybe better than guys. And now that I have a gf I guess you could say she is my best friend (although I always say my best guy fruend is my best friend, and she is ny gf). Having said that I would say a guy being besties with a girl is fine and cool and normal but not common. What's weird is that you say she's like a sister but you cuddle with her. I hug my sisters but don't cuddle with them. Many people even think me hugging them is weird. The skinny dipping thing is fine but I can potentially see it growing into more. I skinny dip with girl friends but always with my gf there too. She would get jealous if I did it with them and she wasn't there. And if I was single and did it with just one girl I think I would bone up abd probably make a move.

Living For Love
March 22nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Family And Friends.

ClaraWho
March 22nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Personally I am asexual to everyone unless I feel THAT way about them. Male/female, doesn't matter. Without that emotional 'I love you' connection, I feel zilch. So I can totally see how this could happen as just being friends. And hey, if it develops it develops. Don't worry so much about what others think, just don't expect a future girlfriend to be okay with being naked with your friend hahah.

~ Clara

BlackParadePixie
March 22nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Strange...? No. But probably more uncommon than not.

Amethyst Rose
March 22nd, 2017, 11:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with that. Imo gender doesn't influence what friends you're closest to. Some people say you don't choose your friends; to an extent you do, but it's unfair to have the mindset of "this person is (insert gender) so I won't get as close to them."

I hope you know that cuddling is more of a couple thing than best friends. Maybe as friends you would share a blanket but i dont think best friends cuddle with each other. just my opinion

I cuddle with some of my friends :P

clobo
March 23rd, 2017, 02:14 AM
Not strange at all, there is a boy who lives across the road from me and pretty much my best friend because we are the same age and have known each other since about 3yrs old.
We played out together when little and were always round each other houses. We always have something to talk about and I give advice about girls and he does the same about boys.
We are really like brother and sister!

Just JT
March 23rd, 2017, 06:03 AM
Nothing wrong with that at all. Nudity and sex have one thing in common. You do both of them without clothing (usually).

What you do with friends on what ever level of fine so long nobody gets hurt and everyone's consents. Skinny dipping is just swimming. With some clothes on. I hate doing that. I do that with guy and girl friends. And adults. It's normal health and liberating. Not sexual and not abnormal

Plus you get a better tan line

IzzyB
March 25th, 2017, 06:32 AM
I don't thing its strange, just not common. I think I know a few ppl in school who are like that, but most ppl couldn't tell unless they knew them. Just chill about it and be ready for changing feelings maybe.

mookie
March 26th, 2017, 05:52 PM
It's not strange. Having a best friend is awesome, boy or girl

The1uwant
March 31st, 2017, 01:34 PM
I don't thing its strange, just not common. I think I know a few ppl in school who are like that, but most ppl couldn't tell unless they knew them. Just chill about it and be ready for changing feelings maybe.

very true, if things ever become sexual you risk the friendship

PlasmaHam
March 31st, 2017, 03:02 PM
I see nothing wrong with it. Most of my friends are girls, yet there is little romantically or sexually between us. The skinny dipping is a bit too far for me though, but simply being close friends with people of the opposite sex is not wrong.

Living For Love
March 31st, 2017, 03:09 PM
OP is banned. :locked: