PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Wear a F*ckin Condom, folks.

PinkFloyd
March 19th, 2017, 04:26 PM
A very close friend of mine just found out his girlfriend's pregnant and she intends to keep it. He goes to a university and is going to have to drop out to take car of the child. This is all due to his choice to use the pull-out method instead of being responsible.

bonbon
March 19th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Pull-out method is absolute rubbish. I'm wondering why people still believe in it. Condoms are not that costly, for heaven's sake.

zack.zack
March 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
A very close friend of mine just found out his girlfriend's pregnant and she intends to keep it. He goes to a university and is going to have to drop out to take car of the child. This is all due to his choice to use the pull-out method instead of being responsible.

I am sorry your friend is going ot have to sacrifice his educational aspirations because of his actions but, thats what happens when you roll the dice that way. I am sure he will be buying condoms from this point forward. I wish him well.

DocMcLovins
March 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The pull out method isn't even a method. I haven't had sex yet and even I know that. At the very least she should've been on the pill. I know people can still go to college and or work and have a baby. Would be busy tho.

PinkFloyd
March 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM
The pull out method isn't even a method. I haven't had sex yet and even I know that. At the very least she should've been on the pill. I know people can still go to college and or work and have a baby. Would be busy tho.

By strict definition, it is a method. Any method that involves preventing someone from getting pregnant is considered a birth control method. That's why abstinence is considered a method. But you're right that it's a terrible method. The pill would've been a safer route. Actually, what I did when I was sexually active was I asked my girlfriend at the time to go on the pill and I used a condom. Safety, yo. But as far as what my friend's going to do.. I think he's gonna do his very best to be a dad and then maybe pursue his education.

Pull-out method is absolute rubbish. I'm wondering why people still believe in it. Condoms are not that costly, for heaven's sake.

It's the absolute worst method there is. Stupid people believe in it, but more than anything it's a spur of the moment type thing.

I am sorry your friend is going ot have to sacrifice his educational aspirations because of his actions but, thats what happens when you roll the dice that way. I am sure he will be buying condoms from this point forward. I wish him well.

Yep, that's the premise of what I told him. He made a bad decision in the heat of the moment, and it fucked his whole life over.

pconnor
March 19th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Use a condom.

rioo
March 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM
I have two friend who is young daddy. Both is not really my close friend but we did hangout together and he told me same like that. You do really need to thinking about contraception when u start sexually active.

Dmaxd123
March 20th, 2017, 05:58 AM
tell your friend to stay in school part time if he is going for a worth while degree, set himself up for being able to take care of his child better down the line

Jordanchill
March 20th, 2017, 02:18 PM
The pull-out method actually has a scientific name for it being Coitus interruptus. The problem is that pre cum can also contain sperm and nobody should use this method as a main source of birth control as it leaves a lot of room for personal error of the man not getting out soon enough. Hopefully your friend manages to make it throughthis mishap.

Coolteenboy
April 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Question:
What do they call guys who "pull out?"
Answer:
"daddy!"

scott2002
April 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM
I've never had sex, but I know times when I've "edged" and gotten myself really close but not to an orgasm yet, when some cloudy semen oozed out of my dick even though I hadn't actually started having an orgasm yet. If that happened to me and I was having sex, I wouldn't even think that any of my cum (sperm) had even come out of me yet.

Kyle37
April 7th, 2017, 05:19 PM
If the dude doesn't want the baby, in my opinion he should have the right to either ask them to get an abortion or do plan b, and if she says no he gains no responsibility over the child. Both of them knew what they were getting into, and both parties should be given a way out if they choose in all fairness.

Emilyyy
April 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I still can't believe some people seriously use the pull out method and expect it to work. Just so much info out there on why it's just not a good idea. So yeah, no condom, no sex

laurie02
April 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM
That's what a real 'epic fail' is.

lliam
April 9th, 2017, 01:34 AM
My parents both where studying when my older sister was born. So you necessarily don't have to drop out to take care for your child. You just have to work a big harder then.

But the couple's years of additional stress mostly pay off even for the child when the parents later have better jobs and for that reason usally higher incomes.

It's just all about thinking long-terms in those cases.
Or, as already mentioned in this thread ... about using condoms instead.

Uniquemind
April 9th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Well this is concerning because unskilled jobs are going away.

In previous generations, teen parents worked basic jobs to scrape by on bills and child raising.

It might be a better option for him to stay in school, and ask the grandparents for support.

Culturally it's hard because like we're taught "you made your bed, now you have to sleep with it" but that might not be an option nowadays.

Unless he and his girlfriend get a lucky break the quality of life for all 3 people doesn't not look too bright.

Many colleges have babysitting services and it might be advantageous for him to take advantage of such services as he isn't alone as a young parent.

Hermes
April 13th, 2017, 04:18 AM
I can think of one situation in which the pull out method might be a reasonable choice and that is for a couple who have already had one baby and are just leaving a gap before having the next one, i.e. the consequence of failure would be just that the second baby arrived a little earlier than planned.

It is not a suitable method when the result of pregnancy would be to cause either or both to have to drop out of education.

On the "spur of the moment" thing, my experience is that girls have a sudden burst of horniness just before ovulation, i.e. timed for the best moment to be havings sex if you actually want to get pregnant and I bet that's what catches people out. She's not on the pill but didn't seem particularly up for penetration so he didn't bother getting a condom just in case and then suddenly one night it's "I need him inside me!".

So be prepared and, if you're not prepared, be disciplined enough to do something else, like 69 or something.

bunnyhabit
April 13th, 2017, 05:06 AM
If the dude doesn't want the baby, in my opinion he should have the right to either ask them to get an abortion or do plan b, and if she says no he gains no responsibility over the child. Both of them knew what they were getting into, and both parties should be given a way out if they choose in all fairness.
That Will Never Happen Child Belongs To Woman, Expenses Belong To Guy in Any Court in World

That Will Never Happen in any Developed Contry Court Room Guys Alway Pay For Girls Decisions

Posts merged ~Endeavour

JakeyZ
April 13th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Preach

benbeny
April 13th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Even condom isn't that safe. If you want to be safe, you have to use combined contraception method.