PDA

View Full Version : if you like touching boobs are you lesbian? or only if you like vaginas?

biancas
March 19th, 2017, 10:40 AM
i know 4 girls/women that i want to touch the boobs of , i have touched my bestie's a lot but the other 3 i haven't.
but not thought about vaginas, i think about my boyfriend's penis instead.

zzzzzzzzzz
March 19th, 2017, 10:45 AM
i know 4 girls/women that i want to touch the boobs of , i have touched my bestie's a lot but the other 3 i haven't.

sounds like you're more curious than anything else

Dmaxd123
March 19th, 2017, 10:53 AM
i think especially at 13 it's just the normal curiosity of wanting to compare things

angelina
March 19th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I couldn't have the same curiosity about something as you have..But the friends in my group ( girls 7 besties) have touched each of us..

biancas
March 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM
sounds like you're more curious than anything else

true cos i have no mum so no boobs to compare to lol but my dad has a girlfriend lately :P

i think especially at 13 it's just the normal curiosity of wanting to compare things

my besties boobs have red nipples while my boobs have pink and i'm getting swimming lessons and the lady at that i saw changing in the changing room and hers are brown nipples and on the biggest boobs. dad's gf has pink nipples but lighter pink than mine.

I couldn't have the same curiosity about something as you have..But the friends in my group ( girls 7 besties) have touched each of us..

good :yes:

Living For Love
March 19th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Puberty for All :arrow2: TS&G

biancas
March 19th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Puberty for All :arrow2: TS&G

ok but it looks like i'm into boobs only and am not a lesbian :no:

ska8er
March 19th, 2017, 04:24 PM
As most of everyone have said u r just curious
especially as u start puberty. We r all curious
at that age I'm sure. Ever think u have Bi
feelings?

PinkFloyd
March 19th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Dude, boobs are awesome. A friend of mine who's gay loves them. He thinks they're beautiful and loves how soft they are. It's possible that you could be a tiny bit curious, but I'm not sure.

biancas
March 19th, 2017, 04:28 PM
As most of everyone have said u r just curious
especially as u start puberty. We r all curious
at that age I'm sure. Ever think u have Bi
feelings?.

yeah and even with my own body cos mine only grew last year really so boobs are new on me too.
i'm not in love with my bestie so not "bi love" but maybe in terms of boobs but not touched her vgina lol

Dude, boobs are awesome. A friend of mine who's gay loves them. He thinks they're beautiful and loves how soft they are. It's possible that you could be a tiny bit curious, but I'm not sure.

yes i sleep and shower with my best friend , its really good and as you said soft and boobs on boobs are double soft :):)

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
It's completely normal at your age.

Amethyst Rose
March 19th, 2017, 06:15 PM
As others have said, you may just be curious, given your age. It's not a surefire sign you're lesbian - after all breasts are just another part of the body, they don't necessarily have to be sexualized, yeah?

PinkFloyd
March 19th, 2017, 07:57 PM
yeah and even with my own body cos mine only grew last year really so boobs are new on me too.
i'm not in love with my bestie so not "bi love" but maybe in terms of boobs but not touched her vgina lol

yes i sleep and shower with my best friend , its really good and as you said soft and boobs on boobs are double soft :):)

Exactly; I think you should just go with life and do what makes you happy.

And as a side note, I realized something. I think that girls (at least the ones I know) really desexualize boobs. My girlfriend and my best friend who is also a girl would compare boobs and like show off new lingerie to each other. I think it becomes experimenting when you take it a step further after boobs if you know what I mean. But I could be completely wrong. It could be one of those things that changes based on who you talk to,

veroda
March 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
my ecology teacher said its instinctive to want to grab them... otherwise babies would starve to death...

not sure I want random strangers to grab mines though... well not that theres much to grab...

angelina
March 19th, 2017, 10:29 PM
my besties boobs have red nipples while my boobs have pink and i'm getting swimming lessons and the lady at that i saw changing in the changing room and hers are brown nipples and on the biggest boobs. dad's gf has pink nipples but lighter pink than mine.

I am given to understand that you have a natural curiosity and liking to compare yours with others.it may be normal.

DonaldTrumpIsBae
March 20th, 2017, 02:42 AM
No, it doesn't make you a lesbian. If you like to touch your own breasts, does that make you a lesbian? No. I don't see how this is any different.

biancas
March 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
It's completely normal at your age.

yeh i guess because boobs are mostly new at my age so i'm eager :D

As others have said, you may just be curious, given your age. It's not a surefire sign you're lesbian - after all breasts are just another part of the body, they don't necessarily have to be sexualized, yeah?

my boobs feel sexualized when they press into her boobs in bed/shower but i only mbate when i'm alone. probably not a lesbian even if my boobs feel sexual on hers.

Exactly; I think you should just go with life and do what makes you happy.

And as a side note, I realized something. I think that girls (at least the ones I know) really desexualize boobs. My girlfriend and my best friend who is also a girl would compare boobs and like show off new lingerie to each other. I think it becomes experimenting when you take it a step further after boobs if you know what I mean. But I could be completely wrong. It could be one of those things that changes based on who you talk to,

lingerie is really fun because it makes your body feel sexual even if your not around your boyfriend :) so you might be in lingerie with another girl and you feel sexual from lingerie but not sexual from her :)

my ecology teacher said its instinctive to want to grab them... otherwise babies would starve to death...

that's a smart idea :yes: i think i would like to be married to a teacher, makes coversations really good i imagine :yes:

I am given to understand that you have a natural curiosity and liking to compare yours with others.it may be normal.

i stare at boobs and i stare at penises if possible (or the bulges i mean lol).

No, it doesn't make you a lesbian. If you like to touch your own breasts, does that make you a lesbian? No. I don't see how this is any different.

hehe yeah

Miss Ophelia
March 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM

Boobs on boobs are totally lovely. If you enjoy it, why not. do it.
Doesnt mean you are lesbian or anything else. Girls love to try things out, it is part of growing up. Dont worry about it. :)

MichelleDancer
March 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM
I agree. I had a friend and we touched each others boobs. Doesn't make you a Lesbian. Just exploration.

ChloeF
March 21st, 2017, 05:04 AM
l've done it with friends, it's just comparing and exploring for fun.

camille78
March 22nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
I don't think touching your friend's boobs make you a lesbian. This is the time to have fun. lol

biancas
March 22nd, 2017, 06:25 AM
Boobs on boobs are totally lovely. If you enjoy it, why not. do it.
Doesnt mean you are lesbian or anything else. Girls love to try things out, it is part of growing up. Dont worry about it. :)

and its safe so i think my dad would accept me for doing it if he found out :)

I agree. I had a friend and we touched each others boobs. Doesn't make you a Lesbian. Just exploration.

yeh + i trust a bestie to explore me cos she knows more than my bf

l've done it with friends, it's just comparing and exploring for fun.

its so fun that when i'm alone i imagine my bestie whereas bfore i was only imaging my bf!

I don't think touching your friend's boobs make you a lesbian. This is the time to have fun. lol

her hands are good at my boobs so i'm never nervous whereas i'm nervouse when my bf touches my bra.

Miss Ophelia
March 22nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
i'm nervouse when my bf touches my bra.

Boys always seem to have difficulties with bras. :D

biancas
March 23rd, 2017, 10:22 AM
Boys always seem to have difficulties with bras. :D

my boyfriend has deep breath when he touches my bra , i like bras too they can feel nice if my fav :cloud9: