PDA

View Full Version : Welp

ProudThread598
March 18th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Over the summer, I'm want to go to the pool and stuff with my girlfriend to hang out and be kewl. However, I have a track record of getting boners at the slightest stimulus. For example, when I walk her home and hold her hand, I sometimes get one and have to hide it. Of course, if we do go to the pool, chances are she'll be in a swimsuit. I'm concerned that I'll get a boner hanging out with her because she'll look SO cute in it, and I really don't want to face her noticing. We're taking it slow and we like it that way, but I can't handle my John. Any tips?
Much thanks.

theyear3000
March 18th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Wear tighter underwear and board shorts for a starter and try not to think about "John" ahhaa

Blank_
March 19th, 2017, 06:55 AM
I doubt she'd care very much if she saw it since you two are dating after all, she probably already assumes you get them anyway since all guys do.

Vicboy2707
March 19th, 2017, 07:50 AM
I wear tight underwear and loose boardshorts that way it's guaranteed not to be seen good luck

ska8er
March 19th, 2017, 10:06 AM
I agree wear board shorts that r dark colored so
u don't have to introduce "John".

loki2000
March 19th, 2017, 10:32 AM
wear underwear or compression shorts... But she knows you get boners..your a guy with a penis.. very normal

zzzzzzzzzz
March 19th, 2017, 10:55 AM
It happens, we all get them. She might even like the idea that you get a boner because of her

ProudThread598
March 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
The thing is she freaks out when something she's not used to happens. It's hard to explain because it's not really "freaking out" but a better word is she feels uncomfortable and sort of just stops whatever she's doing. So her liking it is out of the question.