PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Ryan!!

Trivium
March 17th, 2017, 11:20 PM
I've been around for a very short time now, but never properly introduced myself.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Ireland! :)

Devinsoccer
March 17th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Welcome ryan! I hope you have a great time in vt

Trivium
March 17th, 2017, 11:26 PM
So far everyone has been great!

I really like it here so far.

Posts merged. ~Amethyst_

clobo
March 18th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Hi Ryan and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here! x

Trivium
March 18th, 2017, 02:23 AM
Hi Ryan and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here! x

Thank you for the kind welcome Chloe!

clobo
March 18th, 2017, 02:39 AM
No problem, pleased to meet you. x

Trivium
March 18th, 2017, 02:47 AM
I kinda forgot to share some things about myself. I have a very strong Irish accent. I got a big fluffy Siberian Husky. His name is Ghost. He looks like a wolf. Oh and I'm a total nerd. Lol Video games, music, super heroes! :)

rioo
March 18th, 2017, 05:05 AM
hi, welcome on VT.
by the way, do u know Trivium band?

Bull
March 18th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Hello Ryan and welcome to the VT family. We are a wonderfully diverse group of people from all over the planet who enjoy the interaction of ideas. Hope you enjoy the ride.

bonbon
March 18th, 2017, 05:39 AM
Welcome, from a nerd to another! :D

MDaniel
March 19th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I'm Mark, I am from the USA. My background is Irish and Italian. I love football - the American kind - wrestling, computers, and video games. I'm very curious/maybe bi, but still trying to figure all that out!

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I'm Mark, I am from the USA. My background is Irish and Italian. I love football - the American kind - wrestling, computers, and video games. I'm very curious/maybe bi, but still trying to figure all that out!

I kind of lost interest in futbol (soccer). Couple years ago I started getting into American football.

MDaniel
March 19th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I kind of lost interest in futbol (soccer). Couple years ago I started getting into American football.

Cool. Yeah it's an awesome sport.
Wow - every European i know LOVES "soccer"! lol
I am not yet at 100 posts but once i am i will PM you (if you don't mind, of course!)

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Cool. Yeah it's an awesome sport.
Wow - every European i know LOVES "soccer"! lol
I am not yet at 100 posts but once i am i will PM you (if you don't mind, of course!)

Yeah, that's cool. I feel bad when I get a message and I can't respond yet.

MDaniel
March 19th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Yeah, that's cool. I feel bad when I get a message and I can't respond yet.

I KNOW! Not sure why VTF has this 100-post requirement thing. :what:

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 02:09 PM
I KNOW! Not sure why VTF has this 100-post requirement thing. :what:

Probably to keep out trolls.

MDaniel
March 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
i guess so. just kinda annoying --- like i wish i could PM you now!

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Every time I see the title of this thread I cringe bad. I just didn't know what to put.

LoganR
June 9th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I kinda forgot to share some things about myself. I have a very strong Irish accent. I got a big fluffy Siberian Husky. His name is Ghost. He looks like a wolf. Oh and I'm a total nerd. Lol Video games, music, super heroes! :)

Cool! you sound like an cool guy, we have stuff in common --- but not the irish accent LOL

Amethyst Rose
June 9th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Cool! you sound like an cool guy, we have stuff in common --- but not the irish accent LOL

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or longer :locked: