PDA

View Full Version : Wtf ?

Deivis
March 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Do girls get realy phychology sensitive on period? Well one girl started crying and i din't insult or force it idk that was wierd and she was mad on me after confused af.

Curious_Minds
March 17th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Girls get very sensitive on their period because there are lots of different hormones that their body doesn't know how to react to and it messes with their emotions

Deivis
March 17th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I get it but cry for no reason never heard of this.

clobo
March 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Do girls get realy phychology sensitive on period? Well one girl started crying and i din't insult or force it idk that was wierd and she was mad on me after confused af.

Us girls get very emotional and crazy during our periods lol don't let it bother you too much - i'm sure she's fine!

Deivis
March 17th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Just asked her what happend she said don't question it ....

ska8er
March 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
U got to get used to it.

IzzyB
March 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM
sometimes I feel crazy sad or like I want to kick every boy I see in the nuts, so just chill and roll with it :)

veroda
March 24th, 2017, 07:00 PM
I pretty much agree with fellow girls but I also know girls you lie about periods to get a free pass on throwing tantrums for nothing...

ChloeF
March 24th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I pretty much agree with fellow girls but I also know girls you lie about periods to get a free pass on throwing tantrums for nothing...

Haha, l tried that one with my dad before l realized he knew me and mum both have our periods at pretty much the same time.
To the OP, don't get too concerned, dealing with the hormones and emotional rollercoaster can take some getting used to.

Miss Ophelia
March 25th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Yep get a few crazy days.

LITTLEANGEL16
March 25th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Yea I can get quite sensitive to things that would not normally bother me but I try to control it as best I can. But as for crying for no reason no thats not me.
X