PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin Restoration

Olds01
March 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
For those of you circumcised guys out there, like me, have you heard of/researched restoring your foreskin? What do you think of it? Do you want to try it to get your foreskin back?

pjones
March 17th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I've heard of restoration and some boys are trying it but I'm OK being cut

Trivium
March 18th, 2017, 12:33 AM
No thanks.

Tpyro
March 18th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Nope wouldn't do it.

MDaniel
March 19th, 2017, 12:11 PM
No - why would i want to ruin a beautiful thing?! :-)

Jordanchill
March 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
I personally have not researched this topic, but I really don't see the point in spending probably a butt load of money just to get a piece of skin back onto my penis. The only reasons I can imagine people would is to gain more sensitivity in the penis head or because they could not choose to keep or not. Without the foreskin, it is easier to keep clean and there is no place for any yeast infection to occur. Plus, most of the time a cut penis is less intimidating then an uncut.

Skylark
March 20th, 2017, 03:47 PM
No - why would i want to ruin a beautiful thing?! :-)

What's 'beautiful' is entirely subjective. I find intact penises better-looking personally.

I personally have not researched this topic, but I really don't see the point in spending probably a butt load of money just to get a piece of skin back onto my penis. The only reasons I can imagine people would is to gain more sensitivity in the penis head or because they could not choose to keep or not. Without the foreskin, it is easier to keep clean and there is no place for any yeast infection to occur. Plus, most of the time a cut penis is less intimidating then an uncut.

It costs just about no money. It involves stretching the skin and causing tissue expansion to initiate cell division: no money required.

It isn't easier to keep clean without a foreskin. That's a complete myth.

If you properly clean your foreskin (which is unbelievably easy), a yeast infection won't occur.

'Less intimidating?' What does that even mean?

scott2002
March 21st, 2017, 06:24 AM
I'm circumcised, and even though it's not "normal" (the way God made us), from things I've read it seems like it's a lot harder to take care of, and keep clean a penis with a foreskin on it. And, I think a lot of foreskins come with problems. Like being so tight that some guys can't pull it back all the way or even at all.

It's hard for me to imagine that my wanking could be any more pleasurable with a foreskin than the way I am now. (I can't speak for pleasure feelings in having sex, because I haven't done that yet.)

LiveLifePreppy
March 22nd, 2017, 03:26 PM
I have heard of it but its not for me. It would be interesting to know side effects there are for something like this.