PDA

View Full Version : Branching out

neol
March 15th, 2017, 09:46 PM
All throughout this year it's been drama free for me, and I've been able to solidify myself into a large group of friends, but recently I've noticed that I don't really have anyone that I can focus my trust into. It's hard for me to explain but in this large Group I feel like they're almost one entity (if that somehow makes sense)? I can't tell who to confide in when I start feeling like I need someone. I have a few friends outside of this bubble but I never really have the confidence that my relationship with them is strong enough to mention very dark personal details to.

I really don't know how to branch out because circumstance has always brought me to new people, but as high school goes on, I feel like I'm stuck in a cage.

Deivis
March 16th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Make more friends and you will find one you need. Be friendly polite and you will do just fine.

IzzyB
March 22nd, 2017, 05:41 AM
Maybe just by posting this here, you're admitting to yourself you want to break out of the whole 'group thing' and single out one person you feel more connected to. Just be yourself, that's the most important thing!