PDA

View Full Version : Help! Friends won't stop asking guys out for "me" and I need advice.

sassykenzie1
March 15th, 2017, 03:39 PM
So my friends (actually my best friend from 2nd grade to now: 7th grade and someone who is friends with my best friend) have been "daring" each other to ask guys in our grade out for either

1. themselves
2. or our other friends.

This wouldn't be a problem except that they started asking guys out for me, even when I don't like the guy even as a friend, and after I tell them to leave me out of it. Telling teachers isn't an option for a whole other reason, and they won't listen to me. Any advice on how to deal with it? :what:

(Just note, my best friend isn't the one who plans it she just laughs it off. It's the other girls who plan it and do it.)

ska8er
March 15th, 2017, 05:44 PM
All u have to say u r not interested if a guy
asks u out unless any one of them u care for.
Once u keep avoiding these set ups they will
get the idea that u don't care for it and they
might leave u alone. Don't tell any teachers
cause u might only make matters worse but
if u r stalked then tell someone that may care
to intervene.

Deivis
March 16th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Tell your bestie about this that yuo dont like it and if shes good friend she will try talking to other girls about this. If she dont care she is not your bestie.

ClaraWho
March 16th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Like any unwanted behaviour - it is being done for attention. Ignoring them and simply rolling your eyes out of boredom when they do is best. Just generally don't get involved, don't laugh, just shake your head like you aren't amused. They'll get bored and leave you alone after a while.

~ Clara