PDA

View Full Version : Chosing a sport to train- impossible mission for me .. :(

Vule_Grocka
March 14th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Hello everyone, I am Vuk, I'm 13 years old and I'm from Belgrade. I came to this primarly for this thread. When I was 9 i was training swimming, it was good, but i got bored. That was 4 years ago, and i got an idea to train something just to be healthy and have fun.

-When we have P.E class, I usally play basketball and i'm a sort of good in it, but i'm skeptical a littlebit about that.. When I'm outside school, I'm playing volleyball with my friend. It's good also.

I'm tall about 189cm (it's about 6.6 feet IDK exact), i don't have so fast reflexes. What do you suggest me?

Thanks for everybody's help.
Vuk.

Inflation26
March 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Since you're very tall I'd say try volleyball. Also think about soccer. It is very good for your overall fitness

Living For Love
March 14th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Sports and Fitness

Mars
March 14th, 2017, 03:56 PM
189 cm is about 6'1. Volleyball and basketball are good for taller people, but volleyball requires fast instincts. You'd probably gain those from playing more though. I'm biased towards recommending volleyball cuz thats what I play but do what you feel like.

Just JT
March 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Which one is your favorite sport to play on a regular basis?

Vule_Grocka
March 15th, 2017, 08:28 AM
I like volleyball to be honest, basketball too, but i prefer more volleyball. Why not to try?... Thanks guys

lemondrop
March 15th, 2017, 09:58 AM
13 yo and 189??????? damn boiiii.... well... In that case I would suggest you to play basketball , but you can also try martial arts