PDA

View Full Version : Change

frisbee25
February 24th, 2014, 06:40 PM
We all have a voice. Noise, texting, email, chat room. There is a voice in every single one of us no matter how small or how big. There is bullying everywhere you look. Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and straights. What is true love? True love is a special moment between two people that will last for ever. They will be together between thick and thin. No matter if your a man or a female. You can love a boy and a girl no matter what. If god cared who you love he would of killed you for liking the same gender. He has not killed you because he think all love is beautiful no matter what. One of my best friends is gay I support him and defend him when people are being mean to him. Stand up use your voice for saving someones life. There is time to help stand up for bullying, save someones life it could change everything.

Karkat
February 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM
i agree that bullying needs to be stopped. As my dad puts it "you don't look down on someone for being a homosexual. You don't have do do what they're doing!" And it's true. You don't have to be gay. No one is forcing you to be gay, no one is persecuting you for being straight, but we all need to treat our fellow human beings properly. A lot of people just don't care about anyone but themselves nowadays, and it's awful.

frisbee25
February 24th, 2014, 08:33 PM
i agree that bullying needs to be stopped. As my dad puts it "you don't look down on someone for being a homosexual. You don't have do do what they're doing!" And it's true. You don't have to be gay. No one is forcing you to be gay, no one is persecuting you for being straight, but we all need to treat our fellow human beings properly. A lot of people just don't care about anyone but themselves nowadays, and it's awful.

Yes.. thats great its very true there is a lot of self harm because of bullying and being homosexual

Karkat
February 24th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Yes.. thats great its very true there is a lot of self harm because of bullying and being homosexual

There is. It's awful that people feel the need to be so judgmental.

frisbee25
February 24th, 2014, 08:40 PM
There is. It's awful that people feel the need to be so judgmental.

Trust me i know people who want me to get out of town because of things i do

AlexOnToast
February 27th, 2014, 06:29 AM
My dad always said that If people try to drag you down, that only means they have to be below you.