PDA

View Full Version : willl my bum stop feeling rude after puberty finishes?

biancas
March 13th, 2017, 10:28 PM
i wear a short nightie if i'm at home during summer cos its cool to wear and i noticed my bum feels rude on some of the furnitures and makes my vgina go leaky and it goes through my panties.
is that only because of puberty being silly with my hormones or will it always be a problem for my bum when i'm on something nice?
i'm not even sure if its my bum. it might be my vgina but the feeling spreads to my bum and it happens more when i wiggle on the chair.
also when i'm in a bikini on the car seat it happened and i got it on the car seat and someone saw.
sorry if this is too weird, i just don't want it forever.

zzzzzzzzzz
March 14th, 2017, 02:00 AM
One of the joys of kissing with your bf, is wandering hands and fondling each other including your bums :-). You will get a bit more control over your hormones over time
You may find too that your panties or bikini bottoms are moving when you are sitting, hence the pleasure in that area as a whole!

biancas
March 14th, 2017, 09:25 AM
One of the joys of kissing with your bf, is wandering hands and fondling each other including your bums :-). You will get a bit more control over your hormones over time
You may find too that your panties or bikini bottoms are moving when you are sitting, hence the pleasure in that area as a whole!

i'm buying some new ones that are thicker i think, if they don't feel too tough.
when we had sex ed i think i remember our teacher saying that a female will reach a sexual peak after age 25.
does that mean my undies will leak more after 25?
that's pretty rude to always have.

eagle18
March 14th, 2017, 09:38 AM
i wear a short nightie if i'm at home during summer cos its cool to wear and i noticed my bum feels rude on some of the furnitures and makes my vgina go leaky and it goes through my panties.
is that only because of puberty being silly with my hormones or will it always be a problem for my bum when i'm on something nice?
i'm not even sure if its my bum. it might be my vgina but the feeling spreads to my bum and it happens more when i wiggle on the chair.
also when i'm in a bikini on the car seat it happened and i got it on the car seat and someone saw.

Are you wearin undies under ur nightie or just bare, if its bare it could be thr materal feels sexy to you and cuz ur in puberty it makes you wet. Im sure things will get lil better with time. If your wiggling and stuff and it makes it wet, its peobably making ur hormones go up and turns u on.
Yea its prob the different materials and that they feel different on ur body and near ur vagina.
Its prob like boys, we always get weird random erections, sometimes from rubbing against something or different materials and stuff and we leak precum, kinda like a girls vagina gets wet. Like i said it should get better with time

angelina
March 14th, 2017, 10:35 AM
I think it is due to the friction caused by the inner wears. Just try to wear a soft cloth. It may be due to your rapid movements too.

biancas
March 14th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Are you wearin undies under ur nightie or just bare, if its bare it could be thr materal feels sexy to you and cuz ur in puberty it makes you wet. Im sure things will get lil better with time. If your wiggling and stuff and it makes it wet, its peobably making ur hormones go up and turns u on.
Yea its prob the different materials and that they feel different on ur body and near ur vagina.
Its prob like boys, we always get weird random erections, sometimes from rubbing against something or different materials and stuff and we leak precum, kinda like a girls vagina gets wet. Like i said it should get better with time

i wear nightie+panties at home but maybe my panties are too thin.
when i sit my nightie does not cover my panties, so i maybe will buy a longer nightie :)
it will be hard to go nude with my boyfriend ever if i react too easily he will think i'm crazy.

I think it is due to the friction caused by the inner wears. Just try to wear a soft cloth. It may be due to your rapid movements too.

i will put a tshirt on the furniture and see how i go on it :scratchchin:

angelina
March 14th, 2017, 11:39 PM
yeah..bianca. It seems to be a good idea.Even if you feel the wetness you need not worry about it..it may be normal as my cuz sis told me.

veroda
March 15th, 2017, 11:58 PM
yeah..bianca. It seems to be a good idea.Even if you feel the wetness you need not worry about it..it may be normal as my cuz sis told me.

do you mean like wet as in in that mood or wet for another reason? I saw that sometimes its because you like it but sometimes there seems to be other reasons... cause if your just wet and thats not because you are in a horny mood or something it could be like something else... like you know those advertisement on tv about stuff they want us to talk openly and such but I dont know any girls that experienced those itching that will proudly talk about it... I guess you get the idea...

biancas
March 16th, 2017, 08:12 AM
do you mean like wet as in in that mood or wet for another reason? I saw that sometimes its because you like it but sometimes there seems to be other reasons... cause if your just wet and thats not because you are in a horny mood or something it could be like something else... like you know those advertisement on tv about stuff they want us to talk openly and such but I dont know any girls that experienced those itching that will proudly talk about it... I guess you get the idea...

i only go wet when i'm aroused by something, otherwise i dont have wet panties :)

angelina
March 16th, 2017, 12:26 PM
i only go wet when i'm aroused by something, otherwise i dont have wet panties :)
yeah...biancas now you caught my point.Yours is due to arousal and it is quite normal with many girls as my cousin sister told ( she is a GYN )