PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to put this but it's about school...

henners
March 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I'm 15 and in year ten at secondary school. I'm running for head boy and our interviews are tomorrow. I need some help if anyone has previous experiences or think they could help me out

I think I'm in good standing, I'm top of our year in most subjects, I have 100% attendance and I do rugby 2 times a week and a youth theatre 3 times a week. We perform twice a year on stage in front of over 2000 people so I have good confidence and punctuality for the rehearsals.
These will look good to talk about, but I don't know how to make myself sound even more appealing to the school.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I will happily take any suggestions as I'm nervous about the interview. Thank you, and I will keep you posted on happenings after.

zzzzzzzzzz
March 13th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Not had experience myself, but remain calm and be yourself

Vegas2933
March 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Best of luck to you!! :)

Removed backseat mod statement. ~Endeavour

ska8er
March 13th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I would say ur a standout in a lot of
areas-u shouldn't feel ur not appealing
to ur school-just b urself. I'm sure there
r a lot of people who envy u. Put ur doubts
behind u and do ur best.

henners
March 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Thank you guys, I'll just try to be as confident as possible and just be myself

Endeavour
March 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Education and Careers

Best of luck to you! You certainly sound like someone who ie dedicated and will do well as head boy. As others have said just be yourself, take it slow and try your best to be confident.

henners
March 14th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Today is the day. Thanks for the help, I'll keep you guys posted

henners
March 14th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get it, I got deputy head boy, and my best mate got head boy so I'm pretty happy

Endeavour
March 14th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Deputy head boy is still a great position to have, well done and I hope you do well in it! :)

Just JT
March 14th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hey congrats man!! I'm not sure what that is, but sounds pretty impressive and a big deal. And even if you didn't make best, yiur best did and you making deputy is putting you in a great spot!!

Good luck man that sounds awesome!!

Jamesk0050
March 17th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Best of ZLuck and hope you win

Trivium
March 17th, 2017, 11:59 PM
I apologize, I'm not familiar with what being head boy means.

IzzyB
March 22nd, 2017, 05:47 AM
Me neither! But now he's banned :(