PDA

View Full Version : I need a bit of super quick help and advice

henners
March 13th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I'm 15 and in year ten at secondary school. I'm running for head boy and our interviews are tomorrow. I need some help if anyone has previous experiences or think they could help me out

I think I'm in good standing, I'm top of our year in most subjects, I have 100% attendance and I do rugby 2 times a week and a youth theatre 3 times a week. We perform twice a year on stage in front of over 2000 people so I have good confidence and punctuality for the rehearsals.
These will look good to talk about, but I don't know how to make myself sound even more appealing to the school.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I will happily take any suggestions as I'm nervous about the interview. Thank you, and I will keep you posted on happenings after.

eric2001
March 13th, 2017, 04:24 PM
You've done a lot of good things for sure. Maybe you should emphasize that you can can be a leader and help the other kids get the most out of their education just like you're doing. Talk about how you've tried to help others and can be a positive role model especially for newbies.