KinqKevin
March 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM
This post has been deleted.

pconnor
March 12th, 2017, 08:17 PM
I would be more discrete in the future.

PinkFloyd
March 12th, 2017, 08:36 PM
When I was in high school, me and my girlfriend at the time were caught in a maintenance closet by a teacher. We weren't like naked or anything, but we got in a shit load of trouble. My recommendation is to not attempt to have sex in a public bathroom.

ska8er
March 12th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I wouldn't consider him a friend even tho
I guess he was put on the spot.

Slashman1
March 13th, 2017, 12:41 AM
no more trying to have sex in school but its up to you what you do with him and how your relationship is now

kyrocks03
March 13th, 2017, 08:16 AM
He sounds like a bit of a douchebag to be honest. That being said he was likely getting shit from his friends and said it was all your idea to try and weasel his way out of it. I would suggest not trying to have anal sex in public places in the future.

teenboyNathan
March 13th, 2017, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't have have sex in a school bathroom. Try it at home where you have more privacy

As for the friend, he doesn't seem like one if he said that

tyrickd
March 14th, 2017, 10:04 AM
tbh sex in a bathroom turns me no even though ive never done it, but wat i will say is that you can get in a lot of trouble for doing it, i would try it somewhere else. also just cut the friend off he doesnt really seem like someone who cares for you, thats my honest opinion. i hope this helps you good luck.

zack.zack
March 16th, 2017, 10:48 AM
I have never been in that particular situation, but I have had a friend lie on me when put on the spot by other kids. If hes supposed to be your friend then he would have come up with some other excuse for why you were in the stall together, but apprarently he wasnt a real friend and he lied on you to protect himslef. That being the case, I would drop him as a so called friend and go on with your life as if it never happened and just be more selective of who you call a friend and where you choose to do sex stuff.

Living For Love
March 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Family and Friends