PDA

View Full Version : Precocious or delayed puberty

zzzzzzzzzz
March 12th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Precocious puberty is starting too early - 7/8 for girls, 9 for boys, Whilst delayed, is not starting at 16. Has anyone been through this. How did you cope starting a lot earlier than your peers, or not starting whilst others grew.

Deivis
March 12th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Go to doctor

BlackParadePixie
March 12th, 2017, 04:14 PM
well I don't think puberty itself was delayed for me...but I'm not really growing any taller...meanwhile pretty much all of my friends have surpassed me in height. But it is what it is, I can't do anything to change it. So whatever.

scott2002
March 12th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I remember there was a boy in my 5th grade class who already had a deep voice and a little dark mustache too. His skin was oily and he had pimples, and he was only 10, just like the rest of us. I never saw him naked cuz we never had to shower in P.E. before middle school, but I now bet he prolly had a big hairy dick back then already, too. And I remember one more thing about him. The girls all HATED him cuz he'd try to hug them and kiss them and touch their chests!

Blank_
March 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
It felt weird being the almost the shortest guy in eighth grade while everyone else had already hit puberty and some boys were already six feet tall, that's for sure. Eventually though I caught up with most of them, with the exception of the really tall dudes of course, and I've even surpassed some of my friends

RJH98
March 14th, 2017, 05:01 AM
I hit puberty when I was 10. I started growing arm pit hair and I started sweating really bad. Then all of a sudden it stopped completely. I barely grew and I stayed 5 foot 2 untill I was 15 1/2. My feet started growing about one (european) size every month and between my 16th and 17th birthday I grew from 5 foot 3 to 5 foot 10! I am almost turning 19 now and I am 6 foot now.

I have always been the smallest kid in class and it actually led to my "friends" at school teasing/bullying me. I was not expecting to grow from 5 foot 2 up to 6 feet at all. Now that I am almost 19 I have surpassed most of my friends (other friends btw, not the ones that used to bully me about my height) and I haven't been calles short in about 2 years. For a long time though, I did still feel like I was 5 foot 2.

Fun fact: I still have a hard time getting into clubs and bars, because I got my ID-card when I was 16 and it says I am 1.61 Meters (5 foot 3), so the bouncers think my ID is fake...smh

Bull
March 14th, 2017, 05:54 AM
I got an early start. :)

Jamesk0050
March 15th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Inflation, did you suddenly stop after growing underarm hair at 10 and staying short for 6 years. Did you have pubic hair at 10 too and did your penis stay short at 10 and start growing at 16 too? What size show are you now?

jamie_n5
March 16th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I was early too. I was taller than my classmates. I also had pubes and my penis had grown bigger by 6th grade 12 years old. I remember the other guys kind of envious that I was ahead of them.