PDA

View Full Version : Becoming emotionless...

Stronk Serb
March 11th, 2017, 02:24 PM
The recent streak of bad events and the breakup tore away the emotions I had. Now I am a husk pretty much. No things make me really happy nor sad/depressed or even angry. I have a girlfriend now and I wish to be with her because she can have a positive effect on me but I just have no emotions for her, nor my ex, nor anyone or anything for that matter. What the fuck is going on with me?

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 04:21 PM
As you said a series of bad things and a break up. Rather draining so it's only natural you feel that way.It will pass I'm pretty sure.

Just JT
March 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
When a relationship ends, no matter what kind it is, there's always a feeling like you'll never feel love again in the same way. Maybe a mom or dad, boyfriend/girlfriend, what ever. Feelings and emotions are always hurt in some way. Only makes sense right?

As time goes on, it'll get easier. And it'll pass, trust that please....
It's not easy, but just keep fucused on other things in your life right now
Tomorrow will be just a little bit easier.....and go forward, inch by inch

Stronk Serb
March 12th, 2017, 02:14 AM
I trust that it will pass, but from a happy smiling Skinhead I've become this nihilistic shitlord who you could call depressed, but I feel no sadness, nor anger, nor happiness, nor love, nor any emotion for that matter, I lost my emotional side for now, so I have my rational. It's a curious state of mind to be in, to say the least.

Beauregard
March 12th, 2017, 04:16 AM
Happy smiling skinhead?? Lol never seen that here skinheads around here all seem to be nihilistic shitlords so nobody would see a difference.
But I figure it's just a passing state for you. It's part of growing up.

Stronk Serb
March 12th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Happy smiling skinhead?? Lol never seen that here skinheads around here all seem to be nihilistic shitlords so nobody would see a difference.
But I figure it's just a passing state for you. It's part of growing up.

Skinheads from everywhere differ. My crew is pretty chill while there are other groups.

Beauregard
March 12th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Lol okay I don't know any Serbian skinheads so I believe you.

TaCoonaBiKe
March 12th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I have been emotionless for a while... i got used to it.. btw, kosovo je srbija brate

bentheplayer
March 13th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Whats wrong with being emotionless anyways? Been that way for nearly as long as I can remember.

rioo
March 13th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Try open youtube and listen new song, probably you will get more emotion through the new song.

Stronk Serb
March 13th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Update for y' all!
It got a bit better. Last night I saw my girlfriend and well, she lit the spark. Also I have been listening to emotional music of all specters except for sad/depressing songs.