PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with my gums?

Tomobon115
March 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
What I said wrong with my gums, about 8 momths ago I badly snagged my middle tooth on a crisp (chip) and my doctor said all it is is rollback, he said it should heal soon but it feels like the 2 parts of the gum next to it are starting to recede because of it, I think I might need grafting? Only the front 2 bleed ( very rarely) all of the other ones around it are completely healthy.

PlasmaHam
March 10th, 2017, 08:43 PM
It may be infected, which would have caused it to remain receded. I suggest you brush the area with toothpaste everyday thoroughly, and if that fails to make it recede then you probably will need to set up an appointment with your dentist.

Just JT
March 10th, 2017, 09:54 PM
I think the first think you do is call yiur dentist and get his opinion. Gums bleeding can mean a shit ton of different things. I'm sure it's pretty simple but imagine making out with someone who has bleeding gums bro
Call your dentist and get checked out

bentheplayer
March 11th, 2017, 01:51 AM
You could see a general dentist for it but I would suggest seeing a periodontist instead. Periodontist is a dentist with additional training on gum diseases and would be more qualified to advise you on gum problems.