PDA

View Full Version : Birthday ideas needed

CashMeSadi
March 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
So I'm turning 15 on the 13th this month. Hurray. :P

I decided that I'm going to spend that day with my mom, have a girls night, of course excluding all the boys in my family. No hard feelings lol.

I was thinking of going to get my ears pierced (I never had the chance to in the past) and after that we can see a movie, then grab something to eat. Maybe shopping? Ion know. I never did anything for my birthday before. Can y'all help me out? :3 Does my plan sound good or nah?

Barbara.
March 10th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I feel anything you do with your mother is a great plan ,a chance to get closer. My mother and I day out consists of dinner out at a favorite restaurant,little shopping,a lot of window shopping and finish the day just talking about anything that we feel. In those talks we have became closer and feel we can discuss anything with each other. She is my friend and sister not my mother. I hope you have a happy birthday and a great day with your mom.

Amethyst Rose
March 10th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Well, you ultimately decide if your plans sound good or not. It is your birthday and what I think is a good bday plan may be totally different than what you think. Just choose things you would have fun doing and enjoy having your mom along with you. I've never done much alone with my mom, never had any girls days/nights and I really wish we could, so I encourage you to take advantage of the time you have one-on-one with your mom, and have a great birthday. :)

Just JT
March 10th, 2017, 09:59 PM
First; :happybirthday:

Other than that alls I can say is don't worry so much about what you haven't done in past birthday. (Been there myself). But focus on quality TIME with the ones you love most. What ever that means for you

So have fun in what ever you decide. Just have fun ok?

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 10:16 PM
I would say as long as you are happy with it whatever you decide to do is the right thing for a fun birthday.

becca07
April 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Sounds good to me. You can't go wrong with doing stuff and activities that you will enjoy. A lot of ppl think they have to do something BIG for b-days and other milestones...however, i think sometimes doing less is more. Do stuff with people you are most close to and it will be memorable either way and mean more to you :)

JakeyZ
April 12th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Happy birthday for last month :)