PDA

View Full Version : Am I developing properly and other sexual health questions.

henners
March 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I'm 15 years old and I'm not sure I'm developing properly. I am about 5 foot 5, 8 stone 6 and reasonably muscular. My penis is about 5 1/2 inches flaccid and 6 1/2 inches errect. I can ejaculate. I get erections often, even when I'm not thinking about girls or sex, is this normal and its there a way to stop it? I would appreciate any help or advice from people my age or above. Also, if other teens have similar sized penises, please say because I'm not sure if I'm average or not. Thank again

Just JT
March 9th, 2017, 01:45 PM
You are strikingly average and nothing to be ashamed of. Your developing completely normal and experiencing everything we all do at our age. And anyone who says different or makes you feel different....well I won't say there lying but.....

henners
March 9th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Ok thank you very much

mick01
March 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM
You seem perfectly normal to me. Your stuff is bigger than mine. And trying to stop random erections at our age is pretty futile.

henners
March 9th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Ok thanks, it's just so annoying to have erections very often...

zzzzzzzzzz
March 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Average adult penis is between 5 and 7 inches, so you're fine there. In the UK, average adult male is 5ft 10 in, but there's nothing wrong with 5ft 5in. Height is genetics, so you won't be that far based on the height of your parents, or other male adults in your family

henners
March 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Ok, so considering I'm 15 I might get to average height then?

zzzzzzzzzz
March 9th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Ok, so considering I'm 15 I might get to average height then?

You can keep growing until you're 21, so it's possible if your dad is that tall

henners
March 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Ok. Thank you for the help

ska8er
March 9th, 2017, 05:37 PM
I know boners sometimes r annoying-
y would u want to stop them? A good
boner is an awful thing to waste. What
I c u r normal in growth.

jamie_n5
March 9th, 2017, 11:34 PM
You are perfectly normal and fine. It is normal to get those unwanted erections too. There is little we can do to stop them I am afraid. Also your penis size is a great normal size for an adult male.

Second Chance
March 10th, 2017, 12:05 AM
I'm 15 years old and I'm not sure I'm developing properly. I am about 5 foot 5, 8 stone 6 and reasonably muscular. My penis is about 5 1/2 inches flaccid and 6 1/2 inches errect. I can ejaculate. I get erections often, even when I'm not thinking about girls or sex, is this normal and its there a way to stop it? I would appreciate any help or advice from people my age or above. Also, if other teens have similar sized penises, please say because I'm not sure if I'm average or not. Thank again

Like the others have said, you are right on the mark and are just like most guys out there. In other words, you're totally normal and average. If anything, with regards to your penis size, you are above average which is not a bad thing.

As for erections, that is a fact of life with being a guy because of all the hormones going through you. Your best bet is to masturbate in the morning which might help keep things under control during the day. If you find that you are horny a lot, then masturbating before you go to bed might help you, too. Don't be freaked out about erections because it just shows that you are a normal guy with normal hormones.

Julie_TS
March 10th, 2017, 07:52 AM
You are fine and then some...no worries with any of that at all

Hermes
March 10th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Everything you describe is normal - no needd to worry.

henners
March 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
I just don't really like to masturbate, it seems wrong and dirty

ashdaniel
March 12th, 2017, 01:18 AM
You are totally normal and your size is above average. People have high or low sex drive. It is normal if you don't feel like having sex.

tyrickd
March 12th, 2017, 03:46 PM
u stop growing in ur 20s and dont worry ur fine