PDA

View Full Version : Bi-curious

Trivium
March 9th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Best term I could use to describe this. I consider myself straight, but I feel like I'm becoming more and more interested in boys just as much as I like girls.

ska8er
March 9th, 2017, 07:41 AM
A lot of us have the same feelings.

zack.zack
March 9th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Thats pretty normal feelings to have, something I think we all experience at some point or another, You have to explore those feelings and see if it is true for you or if its just a phase.

Just JT
March 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Is this something your worried about?
I mean.....let's face it, if you like something and don't pursue it, how will you feel later if you look back knowing you didn't explore something. It's pretty normal so roll with it and enjoy ok?

mick01
March 9th, 2017, 02:26 PM
I posted before that bi's can consider themselves lucky since they get to experience different sexual activities, all of which can be really enjoyable. You should embrace it.

ClovesXIII
March 10th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Like many others have said in different, yet similar posts, "don't try to put a label on it." I know in general people like having comfort when they can name something. But, it seems that in some cases, it's better to not try and identify.

You're curious. that's it in a nutshell, no real way to stop it. it's all up to you on how you pursue this. All I can tell you is, you don't want to look back one day and wish you would've taken that leap of fate, because those are the worst moments in life.

Trivium
March 10th, 2017, 11:59 AM
i kind of feel like the male gender may be able to offer a new and enjoyable experience.

BrendonOH
March 10th, 2017, 12:12 PM
i kind of feel like the male gender may be able to offer a new and enjoyable experience.

Yup, I feel the same way, that's why I say I'm "curious." Definitely open to doing stuff with guys, even just kissing and touching each others' dicks and stuff.

Vegas2933
March 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
A lot of us have the same feelings.

Perfect answer. You're not the only one feeling this way. In fact, possibly all teenagers' sexuality comes into question at one point. You just got to follow your heart...

ItsFootballnotSoccer
March 10th, 2017, 05:49 PM
It's a phase most teens have. If you're interested just try it out

pjones
March 10th, 2017, 07:52 PM

males can offer a great experience. we know what makes us feel good. if you have an opportunity to satisfy your curiosity in a situation that you're comfortable with my advice is to try it. there is no shame in my opinion in exploring your sexuality

ashdaniel
March 12th, 2017, 01:57 AM
Feel you bro but I am the opposite. I only have male experience but haven't done anything with girl. My interest in girl grow stronger.

kanine
March 12th, 2017, 03:23 AM
Yeah dude it's completely normal. I mean I'm bi but I've met many dudes who have just been curious about what it's like to be with another dude.

theyear3000
March 18th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Completely see where you are coming from

theyear3000
March 18th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Over time I have just decided to go with it! I don't think I would mind being bi but I could see myself with a girl settling down in the future!

loki2000
March 19th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Very normal to be curious / Bi

DonaldTrumpIsBae
March 20th, 2017, 02:48 AM
Best term I could use to describe this. I consider myself straight, but I feel like I'm becoming more and more interested in boys just as much as I like girls.

... and how does this make you bi-curious? You're interested in how people of the same gender fornicate. Great! But that doesn't mean anything -- it just means you're interested in something that you haven't done much research in previously.

Jake111
March 20th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Completely normal thing to feel. Ive had quite a few girlfriends and slept with quite a few girls but had the same feelings about guys. You need to open yohrself up to new experiences to appreciate everything that bit better, i believe. If i were you id speak to a few guys which are maybe gay or bi and get comfortable with them and just see how you feel then.

veroda
March 28th, 2017, 05:53 AM
I posted before that bi's can consider themselves lucky since they get to experience different sexual activities, all of which can be really enjoyable. You should embrace it.
nice way of putting it!

Like many others have said in different, yet similar posts, "don't try to put a label on it." I know in general people like having comfort when they can name something. But, it seems that in some cases, it's better to not try and identify.

You're curious. that's it in a nutshell, no real way to stop it. it's all up to you on how you pursue this. All I can tell you is, you don't want to look back one day and wish you would've taken that leap of fate, because those are the worst moments in life.

good point...

but like Im in what I think being the same boat... recently started to talk *a lot* about sex with other girls online and grew curious (literally) about it with girls as much as Im curious with boys... but I still think dream about boys and such... so when asked if Im straight if i say so am I lying? I dont see myself going on a date with a girl but Ive never been to a real date with boys either...

SethfromMI
March 28th, 2017, 10:45 AM

well that's natural man. sometimes it is a phase for some. some, after trying stuff out, figure it really wasn't for them. then again, it is also something you might be accepting more and more for yourself. either way, good for you to be opening to the idea and good luck continuing to figure stuff out :)

ClovesXIII
March 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM
nice way of putting it!

good point...

but like Im in what I think being the same boat... recently started to talk *a lot* about sex with other girls online and grew curious (literally) about it with girls as much as Im curious with boys... but I still think dream about boys and such... so when asked if Im straight if i say so am I lying? I dont see myself going on a date with a girl but Ive never been to a real date with boys either...

No, I wouldn't say you're lying. Like you said, you don't see yourself ever going on a date with a girl. Nor have you ever had relations with one. You've identified as straight for this long so why stop now? It's normal to be bi-curious but don't let that curiosity confuse what you know. If this helps, maybe identify as heteroromantic ( I do and its a lot easier). So basically as a heteroromantic, you strictly want romantic relations with males but you do have sexual relations with girls :)

veroda
March 30th, 2017, 10:20 PM
No, I wouldn't say you're lying. Like you said, you don't see yourself ever going on a date with a girl. Nor have you ever had relations with one. You've identified as straight for this long so why stop now? It's normal to be bi-curious but don't let that curiosity confuse what you know. If this helps, maybe identify as heteroromantic ( I do and its a lot easier). So basically as a heteroromantic, you strictly want romantic relations with males but you do have sexual relations with girls :)

thanks!

PiercedGirl04
March 30th, 2017, 10:53 PM
My 15 year old brother is the same way.

He's straight, but he has given other guys blowjobs a few times.

TWDjacob
March 31st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Yeah it's completely normal because at some point in most every guys life they are curious about what other people of the same gender have and how they compare/what it's like

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 07:50 AM
i think its natural to think about the opposite sex. for most its just thinking but some feel like trying... and if you feel ready, why not? just dont think too much about labels, just enjoy yourself.

LoganS
May 23rd, 2017, 10:59 PM

Same here, Ryan! I am interested in girls but as I get older I am finding myself attracted more to boys

Desdemona
May 24th, 2017, 04:42 AM

That's very common and no shame in it. I am pretty sure I like girls too. I have a lot of girlfriends at school who openly say that they are bi (it might just be attention seeking in some). But in the US (at least outside the bible belt) it is considered natural and with no stigma. Unfairly, I think that's true even more for girls than boys.

Chaosphere
May 25th, 2017, 01:08 AM
I'm the same way. For some people (especially guys who are younger and just starting puberty) it can be a phase, which later becomes something else. Otherwise, it can be a lasting attraction. It depends on the person and how he (or she) changes over time.

Jsurty
May 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Same here, and if anyone wants to like me that way I am on snapchat Jsurty. I am 16 and we can...you know. Only if you want to. I will respect you and never do anything illegal.

Theaverageboy
May 25th, 2017, 04:26 PM
That's not a problem it's just you trying to find the real you I was feeling like that and said to myself "you know what I like boys and girls and that's just me and I just found the real me" so there is nothing to worry about liking boys because it doesn't change who you actually are as a person

Coolteenboy
May 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Same here, Ryan! I am interested in girls but as I get older I am finding myself attracted more to boys

I def agree with this. At 13/14 i was infatuated w girls. Lately, i DEF like boys better, and it seems like sex w another guy is SSSOOOOO much hotter!