PDA

View Full Version : Trump: Lier, SAD

Bull
March 8th, 2017, 09:05 AM
The person elected by a minority of Americans cannot, or will not stop lying. SAD. He lies about little things (size of crowd at his crowning, er inauguration) BAD. He lies about big things (President Obama had his phones wire tapped) really, really BAD. This so called president needs to be thrown out of office ASAP. GOOD! The electoral college made a huge mistake. There is a remedy: impeach the lying fake now! GOOD.

mattsmith48
March 8th, 2017, 09:32 AM
The person elected by a minority of Americans cannot, or will not stop lying. SAD. He lies about little things (size of crowd at his crowning, er inauguration) BAD. He lies about big things (President Obama had his phones wire tapped) really, really BAD. This so called president needs to be thrown out of office ASAP. GOOD! The electoral college made a huge mistake. There is a remedy: impeach the lying fake now! GOOD.

How is it possible that after two years campaign people are only realizing that now?

Bull
March 8th, 2017, 10:10 AM
How is it possible that after two years campaign people are only realizing that now?

Too many people get all their political "news" from the radical right talk radio! SAD. The people speaking for the person posing as a leader are basically the blind leading the blind. BAD Eventually, like Lemmings (or rats, thank you ST Patrick) they will fall off the cliff. AWEAOME

mattsmith48
March 8th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Too many people get all their political "news" from the radical right talk radio! SAD. The people speaking for the person posing as a leader are basically the blind leading the blind. BAD Eventually, like Lemmings (or rats, thank you ST Patrick) they will fall off the cliff. AWEAOME

Problem is not where they all get their news all they had to do is watch one of his speech or any of his interviews during the campaign.

Bull
March 8th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Problem is not where they all get their news all they had to do is watch one of his speech or any of his interviews during the campaign.

Yeah, but any question that might arise is put to rest when Rush tells them what to believe/think. SAD

bentheplayer
March 8th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Its simply a case of willing buyer willing seller. One party actively lies and talk shit while the other party drinks it all up. Anyways many people out of US thinks that the average American is dumb. The state of education is ridiculously low for a "first world" nation.

Bull
March 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Its simply a case of willing buyer willing seller. One party actively lies and talk shit while the other party drinks it all up. Anyways many people out of US thinks that the average American is dumb. The state of education is ridiculously low for a "first world" nation.

A good public education is available to all who want to learn. Some are just too lazy to put forth the required effort. It's not that the state of education is low, it's the state of effort at learning is low! SAD

Stronk Serb
March 9th, 2017, 03:43 AM
If Trump is impeached, then Pence takes over. Trump might not be the best guy for the job, but Pence... He is far worse. That would be like trading the corrupt pre-Palpatine Republic for the Galactic Empire.

bentheplayer
March 9th, 2017, 06:01 AM
If Trump is impeached, then Pence takes over. Trump might not be the best guy for the job, but Pence... He is far worse. That would be like trading the corrupt pre-Palpatine Republic for the Galactic Empire.

Would you mind elaborating why? It would be interesting to know why you think that way.

Living For Love
March 9th, 2017, 06:38 AM
What do you purpose then? If you impeach Trump, who's going to take back his place? You want new elections?

bentheplayer
March 9th, 2017, 07:04 AM
What do you purpose then? If you impeach Trump, who's going to take back his place? You want new elections?

In some countries the VP takes over as acting president until a new president is elected. I am not so sure about the exact process for the US tho.

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 9th, 2017, 10:32 AM
In some countries the VP takes over as acting president until a new president is elected. I am not so sure about the exact process for the US tho.

In the USA, the VP (in this case Mike Pence) will take the office of presidency and will serve out the rest of the term. Therefore, if Trump is impeached, Pence will become president for the rest of the 2017-2021 presidential term. If for some reason Pence is impeached, then the position of president will go to his anointed VP, or if he never anointed a VP then it will go to the Speaker of the House (currently Paul Ryan).

So basically, you are just going to have to accept that for atleast the next four years you will have a conservative president in the USA. And Pence isn't as much of a moderate as Trump, so it will probably be in your best interests to leave him be.

bentheplayer
March 9th, 2017, 11:04 AM
In the USA, the VP (in this case Mike Pence) will take the office of presidency and will serve out the rest of the term. Therefore, if Trump is impeached, Pence will become president for the rest of the 2017-2021 presidential term. If for some reason Pence is impeached, then the position of president will go to his anointed VP, or if he never anointed a VP then it will go to the Speaker of the House (currently Paul Ryan).

So basically, you are just going to have to accept that for atleast the next four years you will have a conservative president in the USA. And Pence isn't as much of a moderate as Trump, so it will probably be in your best interests to leave him be.

Does it actually matters who is the president? In the US the president is just merely the head of the executive branch. Congress can always keep the president in check as they had in all presidencies. Regardless of who takes control if they cause ppl to suffer surely they would most likely be voted out next election?

I have heard of some who claimed that if Trump was impeached due to the Russians there is a very high chance that Pence and Paul Ryan will be implicated for various reasons such as direct involvement or for protecting Trump.

Leprous
March 9th, 2017, 11:12 AM
I don't like him, but the people chose him. That's how democracy works. You can't always get what you want. Overthrowing him will mean taking away democracy, and that is something nobody wants. Yes you can complain all you want, but the people voted for him, so the people have to accept it either way, that's how democracy works. There are winners and losers, learn how to cope with losing.

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I have heard of some who claimed that if Trump was impeached due to the Russians there is a very high chance that Pence and Paul Ryan will be implicated for various reasons such as direct involvement or for protecting Trump. I seriously doubt such claims. There is minuscule evidence that Trump has done anything illegal in his presidential duties, never mind the VP and House Speaker being on it. The Russia situation itself is very unlikely to even be happening to such degrees, so I don't see even Trump impeached over that.

However, if for some reason all of them is impeached(which is extremely implausible) then the title of President will be given to the President of the Senate. After that the title of president will then go through the Presidential Cabinet, starting with the Sec. of State and going down through the rest.

maddogmj77
March 9th, 2017, 11:38 AM
In case anyone was wondering why Mike Pence would be such a horrible idea, here are some quotes from his 2000 Congressional Campaign Website, The Pence Agenda for the 107th Congress.

"(3) bringing an end to assigning women to combat support units, combatant ships and pilot billets that ultimately result in women becoming involved in combat. While women have always made an important contribution to national security, we must resist liberal impulse to use the military to advance the interest of women in civilian culture at the expense of military readiness and effectiveness. America must not become the only nation in the world to use women in combat positions."
[This one is completely false, we would not be the first one.]

"(4) bringing an end to the "don’t ask/don’t tell" policy of permitting homosexuals to serve in the armed forces. Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion."
[This claim is made without any evidence whatsoever, and is just another part of his anti-LGBT agenda.]

"Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage."
[Completely opposes same-sex marriage]

"Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual’s as a "discreet and insular minority" entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."
[He believes that homosexuals shouldn't have the same protections as every other human being in America, like we are less human.]

"ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."
[He wants to completely eliminate spending on HIV prevention & instead, support CONVERSION THERAPY!]

"I often describe myself as a "Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order". Accordingly, my Christian faith is the principle characteristic of my life and, like millions of other Americans"
[This guy is a religious nut, he does not want what is best for America, he wants what is best for Christians.]

https://web.archive.org/web/20010519165033fw_/http://cybertext.net/pence/issues.html

Dmaxd123
March 9th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I agree with the special one, he was elected which shows the american people wanted change.

on the ballot we had suspected liar (trump) vs known liar (hillary)

there were no good choices, i think the position is one of high honor, but what else do you get? 1/2 the country always hates you, your pay isn't that great (face it 400K isn't that much compared to what many CEO's can make) you age more than twice as fast over the course of a single term

i think a lot more people still have hope for the man but the media isn't allowing that hope to be shown, also a lot of the hope/hate depends upon where you reside, i'm in rural america where the hope is high

Phosphene
March 9th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Part of living in a nation with a democratic government is learning to accept that things won't always go your way. Yes, you have your opinions on what is best for everyone, but guess what? So do others, and their opinions will differ from yours. No one's ideas matter more than anyone else's. That being said, if you really support having a democratic system, you'll be willing to respect that all people, not just you and those who share your opinions, influence what goes on, and accept any outcome maturely.

Stronk Serb
March 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Would you mind elaborating why? It would be interesting to know why you think that way.

Some would say he is the extreme version of Trump.

Porpoise101
March 9th, 2017, 07:37 PM
I think Pence would be better. If Trump is impeached (if he does something wrong), then it will always be a positive thing because it is an example of the rule of law taking precedence over will of a single man. Even though Pence is more conservative, it does not matter. The President has to follow the rules, even if the move may hurt the liberal agenda (which I personally agree with for the most part). Preserving the cleanliness and sanctity of our government comes far above any political allegiance. That being said, I fear the fact that the Senate would not impeach Trump under any circumstance rather than any fallout from the impeachment itself.

Bull
March 9th, 2017, 08:37 PM

If removed from office the vp becomes president.

I don't like him, but the people chose him. That's how democracy works. You can't always get what you want. Overthrowing him will mean taking away democracy, and that is something nobody wants. Yes you can complain all you want, but the people voted for him, so the people have to accept it either way, that's how democracy works. There are winners and losers, learn how to cope with losing.

The people DID NOT choose Trump. Trump lost the vote of the people. He was placed in office by the electoral college. He s a minority elected president.

Posts merged. Please use the multi-quote button next time. ~Amethyst_

Porpoise101
March 9th, 2017, 10:15 PM
What would he be feasibly removed for though? You have to be realistic here. The GOP isn't going to impeach their own President when they are hostages to the Trump supporters.

mattsmith48
March 9th, 2017, 10:41 PM
What would he be feasibly removed for though? You have to be realistic here. The GOP isn't going to impeach their own President when they are hostages to the Trump supporters.

Getting caught snorting cocaine off the back of a dead prostitute while fuckin her in the oval office?

Living For Love
March 10th, 2017, 06:18 AM
The people DID NOT choose Trump. Trump lost the vote of the people. He was placed in office by the electoral college. He s a minority elected president.
Obama also lost the popular vote when elected to be the Democrat candidate.

You want to impeach Trump because he lost the popular vote while realising the popular vote isn't what makes someone president?

Bull
March 10th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Obama also lost the popular vote when elected to be the Democrat candidate.

You want to impeach Trump because he lost the popular vote while realising the popular vote isn't what makes someone president?

Trump should be impeached because he constantly lies about his involvement with Russia. I do not have a problem with his contact with Russia, just that he lies about it. BTW I am a Republican. I just want him to stop lying.

Leprous
March 10th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Trump should be impeached because he constantly lies about his involvement with Russia. I do not have a problem with his contact with Russia, just that he lies about it. BTW I am a Republican. I just want him to stop lying.

You know you are saying they should undermine democracy itself right? Name me 1 president that doesn't lie. Again, I don't support Trump in any way, I do support common sense.

Porpoise101
March 10th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Well, Nixon was impeached for lying. This lead to a chain of bipartisan investigations that eventually lead to the discovery of his complicity in the Watergate scandal. Since Trump lies so much, it's worthwhile to at least look into his connections since he is not trustworthy and he seems keen on hiding them. If something comes up, then we can remove him. If not, he's a clean President and Trump will gain more trust from the pubic. It's a worthwhile endeavor.

The Special One Lying should not be accepted by the public though. Politicians have incentive to lie, but such actions need to have their necessary reactions for a non-corrupt state to exist.

Living For Love The difference between that and Trump is that Obama didn't win the popular vote of his party. Obama did win the popular vote of his country though and Trump did not. It should also be noted that Trump did not win the majority of his party's vote either.

That being said, I don't really care because Trump won constitutionally. Maybe he ought to show some humility in governance, but he won the election and the mandate to rule.

mattsmith48
March 10th, 2017, 10:44 PM
The Special One Billy The problem is not the lying, the problem is the frequency and what President Pussy Grabber lies about.

Porpoise101 Didn't Nixon resign before he was impeached?

Beauregard
March 10th, 2017, 11:10 PM
I don't think there will be an impeachment. What for? Every politician is lying.
I don't think any impeachment of Trump will do anything to improve the situation.

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 10th, 2017, 11:43 PM
The people DID NOT choose Trump. Trump lost the vote of the people. He was placed in office by the electoral college. He s a minority elected president. Irrelevant, he was elected a democratic system in a democratic manner. And I am sure that you would be praising that system if someone you liked won.

Its fun to just look back at all the pro-electoral college articles done by Leftist sites and papers after the 2008 and 2012 election, and then compare to articles from the same leftist site posted right after Trump's win. Perfect example of Liberal Logic.

(BTW: Lincoln was also a minority elected president, only 40% of people voted for him. Come to think of it, almost every country with more than two major parties has a minority elected leader. Why should Trump be any different?)

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Irrelevant, he was elected a democratic system in a democratic manner. And I am sure that you would be praising that system if someone you liked won.

Its fun to just look back at all the pro-electoral college articles done by Leftist sites and papers after the 2008 and 2012 election, and then compare to articles from the same leftist site posted right after Trump's win. Perfect example of Liberal Logic.

(BTW: Lincoln was also a minority elected president, only 40% of people voted for him. Come to think of it, almost every country with more than two major parties has a minority elected leader. Why should Trump be any different?)

You're post somehow sums up the problem very neatly.
Not Trump is the real problem but the people who voted or not voted. The country has been divided for so many years now and Trump just makes it more obvious.

And Lincoln? It's really a telltale example. When all know where this minority elected presidency led.

Bull
March 11th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Did some miss that I am a Republican? I just don't like that there are those who constantly say that "the people" elected when in fact it is the electoral college that elects the president.

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Did some miss that I am a Republican? I just don't like that there are those who constantly say that "the people" elected when in fact it is the electoral college that elects the president.

A lot of Republicans also dislike Trump.
Sure not the people but the electoral college elects the president but if you vote for the people representing your state you know for which candidate it will be voted for in the end.
I don't think anyone voted Republican thought they will vote for Hillary Clinton as a part of the electoral college. So after all it is the people who wanted Trump and voted for him. The USA had quite some bad presidents during history and survived them and so I'm sure it will survive Trump as well.

Devinsoccer
March 12th, 2017, 12:13 AM

What would you impeach him for? I don't see anything that would cause him to be impeached.

Beauregard
March 12th, 2017, 12:37 AM
What would you impeach him for? I don't see anything that would cause him to be impeached.

Well I'm sure if the right people dig there will be enough reasons for that.
But I noticed you are from Florida and I feel people there have a special thing form him maybe as I hear so often Trump went to Florida for whatever reason. Vacationing and playing gulf I assume.

mattsmith48
March 12th, 2017, 12:39 AM

Russia, racism, the Muslim ban, PussyGate, the fact he's clinically insane, ect. Just pick one. They tried to impeach Bill Clinton for a blow job and they were going to impeach Hillary Clinton on day one for using the wrong email back in 2009.

Devinsoccer
March 12th, 2017, 12:46 AM
What's russia have to do with this in the first place? Secondly the 7 country ban was to PROTECT us. I have no idea what PussyGate is, but if you are referring to stuff that happened before his presidency, you can't say anything about that. They also wouldnt be able to impeach Hillary. Trump is actually trying to restore relations with Russia. Which is a good thing.(even though the democrats will ruin it anyway) Bill Clinton actually did stuff during his presidency. Also, who declared Trump insane? Doctors can only prove that.

Leprous
March 12th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Porpoise101 mattsmith48 Of course politicans shouldn't like to the people, what I'm trying to say is how we honestly shouldn't be surprised of this happening anymore. Should it be allowed? Fuck no. Can we do anything about it? Same answer (probably).

Beauregard
March 12th, 2017, 02:23 AM
What's russia have to do with this in the first place? Secondly the 7 country ban was to PROTECT us. I have no idea what PussyGate is, but if you are referring to stuff that happened before his presidency, you can't say anything about that. They also wouldnt be able to impeach Hillary. Trump is actually trying to restore relations with Russia. Which is a good thing.(even though the democrats will ruin it anyway) Bill Clinton actually did stuff during his presidency. Also, who declared Trump insane? Doctors can only prove that.

PussyGate: . "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
I mean what decent person even votes for someone making such statements???

If Trump wants to protect us he needs to ban all Muslims and not just a view.How should people from Somalia be a greater threat than people from Saudi Arabia?? It's bullshit either all or none.
I don't know how or why Trump should want to restore relations with Russia I'm just glad Putin is much saner than people give him credit for.

So either way no matter if you are Republican or Democrat Trump has nothing done for anyone apart causing trouble and outrage.

Living For Love
March 12th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Russia
Elaborate, please?

racism
Evidence?

the Muslim ban
Is it unconstitutional?

PussyGate
Freedom of speech?

the fact he's clinically insane
Evidence?

Beauregard
March 12th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Freedom of speech?

You can say about most things whatever you want but there's a difference between freedom of speech and decency.

Someone who wants to represent a country should be a role model than that and do better than that. Where I come from we were thought different than that.

I feel that this whole affair was a nasty incident to show conservatives' double standards.

Living For Love
March 12th, 2017, 10:08 AM
You can say about most things whatever you want but there's a difference between freedom of speech and decency.

Someone who wants to represent a country should be a role model than that and do better than that. Where I come from we were thought different than that.

I feel that this whole affair was a nasty incident to show conservatives' double standards.
I agree with that, I'm just asking whether it's enough to justify an impeachment or not.

bentheplayer
March 12th, 2017, 10:21 AM
@Livingforlove Here are some articles suggesting that Trump is mentally ill.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2017/02/19/psychologist-calls-on-colleagues-to-sign-petition-for-trumps-removal/#5e96b28e64f3
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/donald-trump-mental-illness-narcisissm-us-president-psychologists-inauguration-crowd-size-paranoia-a7552661.html

Of course no one will really know for sure whether he is or not unless he consents to a proper examination. Anyways mental health has always been a contentious issue.

mattsmith48
March 12th, 2017, 12:15 PM

Funny that out of the 7 Muslim countries banned none are responsible for any terrorist attack in the US since 9/11, but the country responsible for the 9/11 attacks is not on the list. If you do something illegal becoming president doesn't automatically erase what you did, if you grab women by the pussy or start a fake university to steal tens of thousands of dollards from desperate people there are consequences you should face, the fact he's president doesn't change the fact he did those things.

Devinsoccer
March 12th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Funny that out of the 7 Muslim countries banned none are responsible for any terrorist attack in the US since 9/11, but the country responsible for the 9/11 attacks is not on the list. If you do something illegal becoming president doesn't automatically erase what you did, if you grab women by the pussy or start a fake university to steal tens of thousands of dollards from desperate people there are consequences you should face, the fact he's president doesn't change the fact he did those things.

Nobody questioned Obama when he did it. For six months.

Beauregard
March 12th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Nobody questioned Obama when he did it. For six months.

There was no outright ban just a slowing down of processing visas for people from the Iraq. The reason was that some terrorist guys where arrested as they wanted to enter the country as refugees. In order not to have to ban Iraqi people from entering completey the Obama administration introduced new background checks that held up the process. So that's a huge difference and they responded to an actual terrorist threat for the country.

Please do your homework before you talk. Just stating inaccurate things like that makes any Trump supporter look dumb and not interested in facts like the president himself. Those things just give more fuel to the opponents and proves them right.

bentheplayer
March 16th, 2017, 10:32 AM
_-emb2kYzSs

Katie96xox
March 17th, 2017, 09:14 AM
The person elected by a minority of Americans cannot, or will not stop lying.

Every president in history has been elected by a minority of eligible voters. In 2008 less than 31% of Americans voted for Barack Obama. Should he have been kicked out of office too?

How do you know Trump is lying about wiretapping? Do you have evidence that the official investigation is unaware of? If so I suggest you turn it in or you will be doing a great disservice to your country by deliberately preventing the investigation from finding the true outcome. But I doubt that's the case, I think you're just trying to pass off your own opinions as facts. Therefore you are lying. Sad.

bentheplayer
March 17th, 2017, 09:34 AM
How do you know Trump is lying about wiretapping? Do you have evidence that the official investigation is unaware of? If so I suggest you turn it in or you will be doing a great disservice to your country by deliberately preventing the investigation from finding the true outcome. But I doubt that's the case, I think you're just trying to pass off your own opinions as facts. Therefore you are lying. Sad.

It is quite clear that Trump is when he has rely on poor Sean Spicer to defend his position by suggesting that wiretapping was meant in quotes and not to be taken literally. Besides the wiretapping is just merely one of the many lies he has attempted to propagate like winning the popular vote and having a larger inauguration turn out compared to Obama. If Trump had evidence of any such wiretapping he would have immediately submitted the evidence to congress as requested. Considering that Trump is unable to produce any evidence, this suggest that the claim was not proven at that time he made it and is effectively slander and a lie even if evidence were to be found at a later date.

mattsmith48
March 17th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Every president in history has been elected by a minority of eligible voters. In 2008 less than 31% of Americans voted for Barack Obama. Should he have been kicked out of office too?

What the fuck are you talking about he got 52.9% of the popular vote in 2008 and 51.1% in 2012?

Thats not how things work, Trump is accusing Obama of wiretapping he's the one who as to provide evidence that there was wiretapping.

bentheplayer
March 17th, 2017, 09:51 AM
What the fuck are you talking about he got 52.9% of the popular vote in 2008 and 51.1% in 2012?

Apparently some people are still living in the era of alternative facts.

Thats not how things work, Trump is accusing Obama of wiretapping he's the one who as to provide evidence that there was wiretapping.

Th burden of proof lies with Trump since he is the one making the accusation. Its common sense so that people can't go round accusing others of stuff without any proof.

Bull
March 17th, 2017, 09:55 AM

You are, as am I, entitled to your opinion. Facts: There is sufficient evidence that the person now holding the title of President makes statements of fact that are not supported by evidence. He has surrounded himself with persons who are more aligned to "alternative facts" (which have been defined as lies) than actual facts. I am a republican but I am an American first and, Opinion: I am disappointed in his leadership? thus far.

Professional Russian
March 17th, 2017, 10:52 AM
What a politician lied? what is this blasphemy? Its politics. Every politician lies. Get over it.

bentheplayer
March 17th, 2017, 11:15 AM
What a politician lied? what is this blasphemy? Its politics. Every politician lies. Get over it.

A broken promise (unintentionally) or a fudging of details or a misreading of the future is not really a lie but blatant lies when we all know it isn't true? Maybe it is time to hold all politicians accountable for lying; not just those we dislike. No one is denying that previous office holders lied but that should not be a reason to condone current and future lies by other politicians.

Beauregard
March 17th, 2017, 11:21 AM

Would you please explain where you got that 31% from? How should he have won with that number? I don't think it would even be possible in our voting system. The minor parties never could gather this much votes to take enough of the second major party to enable a win with this small percentage.

But I guess those numbers have the same source as text wiretapping accusations: somebody's imagination.

Dmaxd123
March 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Would you please explain where you got that 31% from? How should he have won with that number? I don't think it would even be possible in our voting system. The minor parties never could gather this much votes to take enough of the second major party to enable a win with this small percentage.

But I guess those numbers have the same source as text wiretapping accusations: somebody's imagination.

31% of eligible voters means simply that of every 100 US citizens who were registered to vote 30 voted obama 20 voted someone else and 50 stayed home or didn't vote on the presidential line

Professional Russian
March 17th, 2017, 05:28 PM
A broken promise (unintentionally) or a fudging of details or a misreading of the future is not really a lie but blatant lies when we all know it isn't true? Maybe it is time to hold all politicians accountable for lying; not just those we dislike. No one is denying that previous office holders lied but that should not be a reason to condone current and future lies by other politicians.

we should just hang all politicians at dawn

bentheplayer
March 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM
31% of eligible voters means simply that of every 100 US citizens who were registered to vote 30 voted obama 20 voted someone else and 50 stayed home or didn't vote on the presidential line

If those people can't be bothered to vote then their voices don't count. Besides compulsory voting is generally thought to boost democrats than republicans so republicans are usually trying to raise the barrier for people to vote.

Beauregard
March 17th, 2017, 11:40 PM

And Trump had 25.5 % of eligible votes so what would any Trump supporter proof with Obama's 31%???

Dmaxd123
March 18th, 2017, 06:14 AM
If those people can't be bothered to vote then their voices don't count. Besides compulsory voting is generally thought to boost democrats than republicans so republicans are usually trying to raise the barrier for people to vote.

i think republican's don't care as much about how many people vote, I think they are more interested in making sure that if you DO vote you are legal to do so

i live in a rural community where illegal hispanic laborers are here for farm jobs. no one cares because they are here in a position that most are contributing to society and not causing a burden on the system. everyone was a bit PO'd that a few of them went into the polling place and voted!

so i don't think republicans are trying to "raise" the barrier I think they are just looking at simple things like voter ID cards for everyone registered to vote, I don't think that's a bad thing.

on a humorous note: you know with a photo card all of the russian's couldn't have snuck over here with their telaporters walked into polling locations and changed the outcome from hillary to trump... still baffled how people think russia changed the election when the polling places aren't online computers lol

bentheplayer
March 18th, 2017, 08:43 AM
i think republican's don't care as much about how many people vote, I think they are more interested in making sure that if you DO vote you are legal to do so

Lol you are either living in an alternative facts era or woefully ignorant. That is your opinion but I said was a fact. Oh and I usually check what I say before posting so please bear that in mind in future.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/24/montana-ryan-zinke-election-reforms-democrats-republicans
http://thedailybanter.com/2017/02/republican-admits-voter-suppression-tactics/
A classic example where despite all mail ballot being cheaper and getting greater participation, republicans are blocking it in the state of Montana which can ill afford any extra cost.

Here are some other examples of republicans trying to suppress votes and gerrymandering to the extent the courts have to step in.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaign/295095-republicans-just-dont-want-certain-democrats-to-vote
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/gop-lawmaker-putting-more-black-prisoners-in-new-district-can-help-us-beat/2246720
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/seven-times-conservatives-have-admitted-they-dont-want-people-to-vote/
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a50378/voter-suppression-2016/

Their claim of voter fraud is just merely a smoke screen. If they are truly keen on doing it right then get a USA wide citizen ID card for all citizens. Considering that everyone has a social security card, the easiest and most effective way is to make it ID compliant.

Now I am all for only letting legal voters vote but it is clear that Republicans are not doing that with mind.

i live in a rural community where illegal hispanic laborers are here for farm jobs. no one cares because they are here in a position that most are contributing to society and not causing a burden on the system. everyone was a bit PO'd that a few of them went into the polling place and voted!

This depends on what kind of election it is. Legal immigrants are allowed to vote in certain state elections. However, if those people are clearly not allowed to vote then why weren't they turned away? There is also a possibility that they are US citizens since as long as they are born here they are, i.e second generation immigrants.

on a humorous note: you know with a photo card all of the russian's couldn't have snuck over here with their telaporters walked into polling locations and changed the outcome from hillary to trump... still baffled how people think russia changed the election when the polling places aren't online computers lol

Are you even talking sense here? The Russians weren't accused of voting in the election but for manipulating the election by leveraging on public opinion through hacking. You don't even need to be on US soil to hack so photo id makes no difference. They changed the outcome by changing people's perceptions and hence how legal voters voted.

mattsmith48
March 18th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Thats not how you fucking calculate that, its like adding retired people and 5 years old to calculate the unemployment rate. Those people didn't vote because they don't give a shit, they felt their vote wouldn't change anything or didn't matter because of where they live or conservatives made it too difficult or imposible for them to vote. Them not voting doesn't automatically means they didn't like or supported one candidate, espacially since most of the people who don't vote because its too difficult or their vote wouldn't matter because of the shitty electoral system that is first past the post.

so i don't think republicans are trying to "raise" the barrier I think they are just looking at simple things like voter ID cards for everyone registered to vote, I don't think that's a bad thing.

They are stats on this, when more people vote not only the republicans in the US, but other conservative parties around the world tend to lose when more people vote. The illegal immigrants voting is just an invention from the right to pass laws to suppress voting rights of minorities to give the right a better chance to win. They was like 4 undocumented immigrants who illegally voted in the 2016 election.

There is more then one way to influence an election, like hacking one side to help the guy Putin like win. And those voting machines can be and have been hacked in the past, im not saying Russia hack the voting machines Im just pointing the fact that it can be done and it as happen in the past.

Jamesk0050
March 18th, 2017, 10:54 AM
He does fabricate the truth

mattsmith48
March 18th, 2017, 11:50 AM
-Calling mexicans are rapist
-Wanting to deporting 11 millions people
-The muslim ban
-Starting the birther movement
-Wanting to kill the familly of terrorist
-Wanting go back to torturing people
-Wanting to give nukes to Saudi Arabia
-Wanting to punish women for getting an abortion
-Having a dick measuring contest during a presidential debate
-Starting a fake university
-Telling his supporter to murder his political opponents
-Asking Russia to hack in his opponent's Emails
-Praising Putin and saying he's a great leader
-Being fine with Putin jailling and killing journalists
-Making fun of a disable reporter
-Wanting to fuck his own daughter
-Saying climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese
-The 6 bankruptcies
-Not paying taxes for 20 years
-Calling a juge a mexican and saying he give a fair jugement in the Trump University case because of his mexican heritage
-The feud with the Khan family
-Saying the election is rigged
-Kicking out a baby out of one of his rallies
-Doing cocaine before two debates
-Slut shaming former miss universe on Twitter in the middle of the night
-Saying veterans who got capture aren't war heros
-Not giving money he promessed to charity
-Insulting every single minority
-Being endorsed by the KKK
-Pussygate
-Saying Clinton would triple the population of the US in a week
-His staff having to take away his Twitter because they know he can't control himself

I found this post, that I posted a couple days before the election back in november, its everything at the time, that I could think of, that he either said or that we knew about him. How can someone be surprise of anything that he is doing now after everything that happen before the election? Whether its the crowd size, alternative facts, fake news, Russia, Nordstrom... it was all kinda predictable.

Dmaxd123
March 19th, 2017, 06:14 AM
i know for a fact the person is here without a green card from Guatemala but since he bought fake papers that have a SS # he registered to vote walked in and voted so a few more than 4 illegals voted but it didn't change the outcome of the election

at least where I voted there was absolutely 100% NO way for an outside source to rig that polling location, only 1 person could have changed anything and that was me, i fed the ballot into the machine

as far as the electoral system: sometimes it goes for the republicans sometimes it goes for the democrats, it's actually a pretty darn good system in my opinion. on the local/state level it is a 1 vote= 1 vote system, so some parts of a state (NY) are misrepresented in the state legislator. so it's nice that on a national level a candidate has to take into account the whole nation not just the 5-10 states with the highest population and leave alaska, wyoming, and a few other less populated states out to dry.

by the way i'm not saying Trump is a great president, there are certainly better options out there but on the ballot he was in my opinion a safer choice than Hillary, cool thing is we have the right to our opinions.

i consider myself independent, some things I agree with the left some things I agree with the right, a lot of things I think they are both absurd but it's all a game to those in DC

Posts merged. Please use the edit function next time. ~Amethyst_

mattsmith48
March 20th, 2017, 12:18 AM
i know for a fact the person is here without a green card from Guatemala but since he bought fake papers that have a SS # he registered to vote walked in and voted so a few more than 4 illegals voted but it didn't change the outcome of the election

So the solution is to require that everyone as a photo ID to vote, even though you can also buy fake IDs.

as far as the electoral system: sometimes it goes for the republicans sometimes it goes for the democrats, it's actually a pretty darn good system in my opinion. on the local/state level it is a 1 vote= 1 vote system, so some parts of a state (NY) are misrepresented in the state legislator. so it's nice that on a national level a candidate has to take into account the whole nation not just the 5-10 states with the highest population and leave alaska, wyoming, and a few other less populated states out to dry.

Your right its a pretty good system, if you don't mind that your vote doesn't mean anything, or that you only have two choices, or that the results doesn't represent what people really wanted. Your system with the electoral college makes is even worst, instead of having politician campaigning where there is highest population like California, Texas or New York, they go in state that are worth the most and that both candidates have a chance to win, like Florida, Ohio or Michigan.

by the way i'm not saying Trump is a great president, there are certainly better options out there but on the ballot he was in my opinion a safer choice than Hillary

How? What do you think she would have done, pour lead into the water supply?

cool thing is we have the right to our opinions.

The way its going not for long

Katie96xox
March 20th, 2017, 09:12 AM
You wouldn't make a great fact checker:
-Calling mexicans are rapist Said only SOME of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were rapists, not all Mexicans
-Wanting to deporting 11 millions people Wanting to deport 11 million people who are foreign citizens and broke American law by illegally entering the country
-The muslim ban If you have no restrictions on Indonesians, Pakistanis, and Indians and are instead just using a list of 7 countries put together by Obama then it's not a Muslim ban
-Starting the birther movement Hillary started it
-Wanting to kill the familly of terrorist He was wrong to call for this but he's not actually going to do it
-Wanting go back to torturing people Said he would leave the decision to General Mattis who opposes torture, including water boarding
-Wanting to give nukes to Saudi Arabia I disagree with Trump on this issue but you've taken that slightly out of context. Saying 'it wouldn't be a bad thing if they had nukes' and actually promising to give them nukes are different things
-Wanting to punish women for getting an abortion Wanting to punish women only for getting ILLEGAL abortions
-Having a dick measuring contest during a presidential debate Rubio started it, Trump just responded
-Starting a fake university Not his finest business venture but it was still a real university
-Telling his supporter to murder his political opponents Taken out of context, better than actually doing it like Obama did to that Buzzfeed reporter
-Asking Russia to hack in his opponent's Emails They already hacked the emails, he just made a joke about it
-Praising Putin and saying he's a great leader Putin is a great leader of his country. Doesn't make him a good guy but he is a great leader of his country. That's a fact.
-Being fine with Putin jailling and killing journalists He isn't fine with it, just pointed out that Clinton/Bush/Obama are no better, they just did it more secretly.
-Making fun of a disable reporter Did the exact same impression when talking about Ted Cruz and several other people before and after he did an impression of the reporter
-Wanting to fuck his own daughter He made a joke about her being attractive. Many fathers say their daughters are pretty without wanting to fuck them. Many fathers tell embarrassing jokes. Big deal.
-Saying climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese Obviously a joke
-The 6 bankruptcies He's had six more bankruptcies than you yet he's a billionaire and you're not. How shit must you be at business.
-Not paying taxes for 20 years Except for the $38 million he paid in 2005, which is a higher percentage of his income than what Bernie paid. He probably paid in other years too.
-Calling a juge a mexican and saying he give a fair jugement in the Trump University case because of his mexican heritage
-The feud with the Khan family They became political activists, that makes them fair game in the political arena
-Saying the election is rigged Didn't the Democrats all say it was rigged throughout November, December, January?
-Kicking out a baby out of one of his rallies He asked the mother to leave while her baby was crying and the mother later said she was fine with it
-Doing cocaine before two debates Proof? Less proof than the wiretapping claims, I reckon
-Slut shaming former miss universe on Twitter in the middle of the night he made a rude comment about one girl. many miss universe people have defended him and he has also defended some of them when they've had minor indiscretions and been the victims of media attacks.
-Saying veterans who got capture aren't war heros said it about John McCain who is a grub and has a questionable war record, not about all POWs
-Not giving money he promessed to charity i don't know the details of this one but i do know that's he's donating $399,999 of his $400,000 annual salary as president
-Insulting every single minority Like Syrian Christians. Oh no, wait, that's Hillary who wants to overthrow Assad and let ISIS come in and kill them all.
-Being endorsed by the KKK He can't help that. He denounced them. He picked an AG who has a history of prosecuting the KKK
-Pussygate Lockerroom talk
-Saying Clinton would triple the population of the US in a week are you autistic? this is just a figure of speech, not a serious stated fact
-His staff having to take away his Twitter because they know he can't control himself As far as I can tell he still uses Twitter at all hours without much of a filter. Sounds like baseless speculation

I found this post, that I posted a couple days before the election back in november, its everything at the time, that I could think of, that he either said or that we knew about him. How can someone be surprise of anything that he is doing now after everything that happen before the election? Whether its the
- crowd size, the media was trying to downplay the support for trump by selectively showing only some pictures of the crowd. trump ran to defend the forgotten men and women of middle America and he wasn't going to let the media ignore them here
- alternative facts, the media was cherrypicking facts. Conway just pointed out that Sean Spicer was using other facts that the media refused to acknowledge
- fake news, when supposedly disinterest journalists lie, mislead, and present opinions as news it is fake news
- Russia, There is just as much evidence to suggest Obama wiretapped Trump as there is to suggest he had any relations whatsoever with the Russians
- Nordstrom He stuck up for his daughter. I think that makes him a good Dad. Before you were complaining he had a warped relationship with his daughter which made him a bad Dad. Which one is it? Make up your mind.
... it was all kinda predictable. You're typical liberal comment was all kinda predictable

Bull
March 20th, 2017, 12:20 PM
The FBI makes it official: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP TOWER WAS BUGGED! Trump is irresponsible with his tweets. Trump is seems unable to distinguish between actuality and his virtual world. Trump lacks the ability to admit he often wrong with the truth. Bottom line: he Lies.

mattsmith48
March 20th, 2017, 03:54 PM
SOME of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were rapists, not all Mexicans

The exact quote is ''They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapist and some I assume are good people'' Sounds like he said a majority of them are criminals and rapist.

Wanting to deport 11 million people who are foreign citizens and broke American law by illegally entering the country

And?

If you have no restrictions on Indonesians, Pakistanis, and Indians and are instead just using a list of 7 countries put together by Obama then it's not a Muslim ban

He called it a Muslim ban.

Hillary started it

There is no evidence that she did start it.

He was wrong to call for this but he's not actually going to do it

Thats what Germans were saying about Hitler.

Said he would leave the decision to General Mattis who opposes torture, including water boarding

I would like to see that quote.

I disagree with Trump on this issue but you've taken that slightly out of context. Saying 'it wouldn't be a bad thing if they had nukes' and actually promising to give them nukes are different things

Both are terrible and stupid things to say.

Wanting to punish women only for getting ILLEGAL abortions

Yes your right, he said if abortion becomes illegal women who get one should be punished.

Rubio started it, Trump just responded

''He started it'' is something a 5 year old would say. He didn't had to respond or do anything about it, but he had to and now we know he has a small dick.

Not his finest business venture but it was still a real university

A real university doesn't scam people.

Taken out of context, better than actually doing it like Obama did to that Buzzfeed reporter

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks, although the Second Amendment people maybe there is, I don’t know.'' How is that out of context. The only way it could have been more clear is if he had said ''If she win, gun nuts should kill her'' Also don't bring up crazy conspiracy theories it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

They already hacked the emails, he just made a joke about it

I don't know he look pretty serious when he said it.

Putin is a great leader of his country. Doesn't make him a good guy but he is a great leader of his country. That's a fact.

Yeah someone who is poisonning and killing his own people, thats a great leader.

Did the exact same impression when talking about Ted Cruz and several other people before and after he did an impression of the reporter

I would like to see that.

He made a joke about her being attractive. Many fathers say their daughters are pretty without wanting to fuck them. Many fathers tell embarrassing jokes. Big deal.

If he had only done it once maybe it was a joke, but after a while its clear that he really mean it.

Obviously a joke

Climate change is a serious issue and not something to joke about.

He's had six more bankruptcies than you yet he's a billionaire and you're not. How shit must you be at business.

No im not a billionaire because my dad didn't give me ''a small loan''. Trump's 6 bankrupcies is like a doctor killing 6 patient in one day by doing the same mistake all 6 times, fine the 1st one might be an accident, but six.

Except for the $38 million he paid in 2005, which is a higher percentage of his income than what Bernie paid. He probably paid in other years too.

First just a reminder that at the time a made that post we didn't know that. and if he paid taxes in other years too he would have released his tax return when he was asked to a year and a half ago.

They became political activists, that makes them fair game in the political arena

All he said is Trump obviously didn't read the constitution and offer to give him his copy. Trump didn't had to start a week long feud over this.

Didn't the Democrats all say it was rigged throughout November, December, January?

They only said Russia influence the result of the election with DNC hacks, they never said that the election was rigged, even if they had said that it doesn't make what Trump said better.

He asked the mother to leave while her baby was crying and the mother later said she was fine with it

Its not that he ask her to leave its the way he said it.

-Doing cocaine before two debates Proof? Less proof than the wiretapping claims, I reckon

Well it was either that or he is allergic to facts.

he made a rude comment about one girl. many miss universe people have defended him and he has also defended some of them when they've had minor indiscretions and been the victims of media attacks.

He made multiple rude comments on Twitter 3am to 5am and ask people to check out a sex tape that doesn't even exist.

i don't know the details of this one but i do know that's he's donating $399,999 of his $400,000 annual salary as president

where did you see that and to who is he donating his salary?

He can't help that. He denounced them. He picked an AG who has a history of prosecuting the KKK

True but there is a reason they endosed him.

Pussygate Lockerroom talk

Ive been in lockerroom I never eared someone openly say give me a tic tac im gonna walk up to that woman start kissing her and grab her pussy without asking.

His staff having to take away his Twitter because they know he can't control himself As far as I can tell he still uses Twitter at all hours without much of a filter. Sounds like baseless speculation

For the week before the election, his staff took his phone away so he wouldn't blew the whole thing by starting a Twitter war with retail stores.

crowd size, the media was trying to downplay the support for trump by selectively showing only some pictures of the crowd. trump ran to defend the forgotten men and women of middle America and he wasn't going to let the media ignore them here

What the media as to win by faking pictures of the inauguration?

alternative facts, the media was cherrypicking facts. Conway just pointed out that Sean Spicer was using other facts that the media refused to
acknowledge

Yeah he is using other facts known as bullshit.

fake news, when supposedly disinterest journalists lie, mislead, and present opinions as news it is fake news

Its more when they present facts that he doesn't agree with like that Obama's crowd was bigger

Russia, There is just as much evidence to suggest Obama wiretapped Trump as there is to suggest he had any relations whatsoever with the Russians

Idk all the lying makes it kinda suspicious.

Nordstrom He stuck up for his daughter. I think that makes him a good Dad. Before you were complaining he had a warped relationship with his daughter which made him a bad Dad. Which one is it? Make up your mind.

All they did is a smart business move, they stoped trying to sell something that no one wants to buy. And President Pussy Grabber is enraged by it and tweets about it during an intelligence breifing.

Dmaxd123
March 20th, 2017, 04:30 PM
the funny thing about immigration: Obama deported a ton of people too but no one wants to think about Obama kicking people out

I honestly have no problems with deportations: there is a legal way to come work in the US or become a US citizen, I know illegals put a lot of $$ into the tax system and I am grateful for the work that they do but it doesn't make it any more right for them to be here

also president pussy grabber: that has been every president in history! if you are a straight man that has had relations with a woman... you have "grabbed" a pussy :-D

mattsmith48
March 20th, 2017, 07:37 PM
the funny thing about immigration: Obama deported a ton of people too but no one wants to think about Obama kicking people out

I honestly have no problems with deportations: there is a legal way to come work in the US or become a US citizen, I know illegals put a lot of $$ into the tax system and I am grateful for the work that they do but it doesn't make it any more right for them to be here

Obama deported more people than any other president. It doesn't mean its a good thing.

also president pussy grabber: that has been every president in history! if you are a straight man that has had relations with a woman... you have "grabbed" a pussy :-D

The problem is he just walk to women and start kissing them without asking and grab their pussy.

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Obama deported more people than any other president. It doesn't mean its a good thing.Oh yes, because its such a crime for a president to enforce the laws. We should of had him impeached because he was enforcing the law! No good man enforces the law!

So, was Obama a racist and fearmongerer for deporting those people? You are saying the exact same thing about Trump when he says he wants to deport illegal immigrants, so I'll assume you also be fair and say that Obama was a Mexico-hating racist too.

mattsmith48
March 20th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Oh yes, because its such a crime for a president to enforce the laws. We should of had him impeached because he was enforcing the law! No good man enforces the law!

So, was Obama a racist and fearmongerer for deporting those people? You are saying the exact same thing about Trump when he says he wants to deport illegal immigrants, so I'll assume you also be fair and say that Obama was a Mexico-hating racist too.

Like you said he was only enforcing the law it doesn't change that its a bad law and a terrible punishment. Obama is not a racist he was not only deporting mexicans, but people from everywhere, Trump seem to only care about deporting Mexicans.

Dmaxd123
March 22nd, 2017, 05:05 AM
i think trump is focusing on the hispanics because that is where a lot of the ILLEGAL immigrants are from.

also what is so wrong about having laws against illegal immigration? If you and your friends there in Canada want to open your borders 100% no questions asked great, have fun.

we don't have unlimited resources, we have our own citizens to take care of before we should need to worry about taking care of first. if you aren't going to contribute to our nation we don't need them. yes a lot do contribute but a lot will also bring across their family one person work and 3 people try to get free stuff out of us (part of NY's budget this year is to try and get illegals cheaper college education?! WTF why should I use my tax dollars to pay for an illegal's college)

mattsmith48
March 22nd, 2017, 09:11 AM
i think trump is focusing on the hispanics because that is where a lot of the ILLEGAL immigrants are from.

also what is so wrong about having laws against illegal immigration? If you and your friends there in Canada want to open your borders 100% no questions asked great, have fun.

I have no problem having open borders, we are all sharing this planet and you should be able to live anywhere you want and not be stuck in one place because you were born there.

we don't have unlimited resources, we have our own citizens to take care of before we should need to worry about taking care of first. if you aren't going to contribute to our nation we don't need them. yes a lot do contribute but a lot will also bring across their family one person work and 3 people try to get free stuff out of us (part of NY's budget this year is to try and get illegals cheaper college education?! WTF why should I use my tax dollars to pay for an illegal's college)

Well after getting a better education they can get a better job and start paying more taxes and it could help pay for something you might need.

Dmaxd123
March 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
I have no problem having open borders, we are all sharing this planet and you should be able to live anywhere you want and not be stuck in one place because you were born there.

Well after getting a better education they can get a better job and start paying more taxes and it could help pay for something you might need.

anyone may apply to become a citizen. if we go open borders because we are sharing this planet then i'm going to become a "resident" somewhere that doesn't have any taxes and just live wherever the heck i want???

i'm all for people bettering themselves, but why not do it like a legal citizen: get a job & pay for college as you go or take out a loan. higher education shouldn't be on the tax payer's dime especially if you aren't legal to be in the country therefore technically not legal to work in the country

mattsmith48
March 22nd, 2017, 03:01 PM
anyone may apply to become a citizen. if we go open borders because we are sharing this planet then i'm going to become a "resident" somewhere that doesn't have any taxes and just live wherever the heck i want???

Why would you move to a place where you wouldn't pay taxes your already live in one.

i'm all for people bettering themselves, but why not do it like a legal citizen: get a job & pay for college as you go or take out a loan. higher education shouldn't be on the tax payer's dime especially if you aren't legal to be in the country therefore technically not legal to work in the country

Why not they have as much of a right to get an education as anyone else?

Dmaxd123
March 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
i currently live in the USA, since i work I pay taxes, if i "moved" somewhere else I could still live where I want but follow another countries tax codes

they have a right to education, just not a FREE education after high school, the only people that have a "right" to higher education in my books are those that serve in the military, it's part of their compensation package.

Professional Russian
March 23rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
Why would you move to a place where you wouldn't pay taxes your already live in one.

Why not they have as much of a right to get an education as anyone else?

did you seriously just say we dont oay taxes in the U.S.? youve got to be shitting me. and 33% of my paycheck gets taken as taxes for local, state, and national governments. and its only gonna get higher. and the only people with "the right" to get an education are the soldiers who are willinglynready to die for the country. other then that start paying, and thats coming from a college student thats paying a dick ton of money

mattsmith48
March 23rd, 2017, 07:47 AM
did you seriously just say we dont oay taxes in the U.S.? youve got to be shitting me. and 33% of my paycheck gets taken as taxes for local, state, and national governments. and its only gonna get higher. and the only people with "the right" to get an education are the soldiers who are willinglynready to die for the country. other then that start paying, and thats coming from a college student thats paying a dick ton of money
they have a right to education, just not a FREE education after high school, the only people that have a "right" to higher education in my books are those that serve in the military, it's part of their compensation package.

Rich people and businesses don't pay taxes, in the US.

Why being willing to die in useless unnecessary wars the only reason to get free education? What about other police officers they are risking their lives why don't they have the right to get free education? What about firefighters? Electricians? Pilots? Roofers?

Leprous
March 23rd, 2017, 08:38 AM

So you're saying once you're rich you suddenly don't have to pay any taxes anymore? So you're saying if you make a business in the US the taxes suddenly vanish?

Watch out how you word stuff

Professional Russian
March 23rd, 2017, 03:12 PM

Why being willing to die in useless unnecessary wars the only reason to get free education? What about other police officers they are risking their lives why don't they have the right to get free education? What about firefighters? Electricians? Pilots? Roofers?

yes rich people and businesses dont pay taxes. my god youve caught us. youve figured out the system

Dmaxd123
March 23rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
rich people & businesses DO pay taxes in the US

here is the deal with "free" education: it is part of a service member's compensation package which I am ok with. If you wanted to lump in a discount for an officer or firefighter I wouldn't be completely opposed after they put in a certain number of hours on the job (military I believe is a 4 year commitment but within those 4 years there are a LOT of hours)

electricians, pilots, roofers? well they aren't working for the public those are private sector jobs so NO you don't get free education

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 23rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Rich people and businesses don't pay taxes, in the US. :lol3::clown: That has to be the one of the least educated statements I've heard you say, which is really saying something. The US has one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, why do you think companies are leaving America? And the rich don't pay taxes? How about you tell me what Trump's recently revealed 2005 tax returns said?

Why being willing to die in useless unnecessary wars the only reason to get free education? What about other police officers they are risking their lives why don't they have the right to get free education? What about firefighters? Electricians? Pilots? Roofers?The vast majority of soldiers get paid below minimum wage, only making around $20,000 a year. The US government uses these "free" benefits as like a long term payment method for the veterans, since they make very little money to begin with. Its the least we can do for people who sacrifice for their country. And if you will notice, they actually earned these benefits, not through free handouts like you advocate.

Police officers, firemen, coal miners, and other life-threatening careers offer up a much greater initial payment than military. The yearly wage for emergency workers is from 40,000 to 80,000, significantly more than your average solider. There is no need for a long term payment plan like there is for veterans, since they get their fair pay directly.

mattsmith48
March 23rd, 2017, 10:53 PM
After all the loopholes most businesses don't pay taxes or very small pourcentage. PlasmaHam you mention Trump's taxes from what we know he as not paid any taxes in the last 20 years with the exception of 2005.

bentheplayer
March 24th, 2017, 01:56 AM
The easiest way is to look at effective tax rate. It is well known that the super wealthy are paying a lower effective tax rate than the middle class. So much for a progressive tax rate.

If you are paying 33% then it means that you must be earning at least 100k a year in a high tax state. Do you think that it is right for people earning way more than you to pay significantly less than 33% of their income in taxes?

lliam
March 24th, 2017, 02:17 AM
that's funny. days ago I found junk mail about greencards in my gmail-box.

they mentioned 5 reasons why Europeans should emigrate to the US right away.

One reason was: Lower Taxes than in Europe