PDA

View Full Version : Will my mother be able to tell when I wank?

david_2k
March 7th, 2017, 01:42 AM
I've recently started wanking a lot more and I noticed it can be smelly especially if it gets on me and I have to wipe it off rather than getting it straight into my mouth or a tissue but I'm not really sure how smelly it is.

I guess my question is, how close to ?me? I guess do you have to be to smell it and how long after I cum would the smell be in the room for?

I'm just worried my mum will know I have wanked if she smells it in my room.

maddogmj77
March 7th, 2017, 02:07 AM
I'm pretty sure that everyone's cum has (at least slightly) different smells, and differing levels of "potency". There's absolutely no way to answer any of your questions I'm afraid.

On the other hand, I really don't think you should worry about your mom possibly smelling your cum, or knowing that you've jerked off. Everybody masturbates, if your mom tries to tell you otherwise, she's a liar. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it hurts no-one, it just makes you feel good. Like any other activity, such as music or drawing, what have you, masturbation releases those same exact "feel-good" chemicals in your brain. You don't have to be ashamed of it, or go above and beyond to try to hide it. It's not some, 'big secret' that teenage boys masturbate. She probably already assumes that you do, and I doubt she would care if for some reason she's in denial that her teenage son masturbates.

KBar33
March 7th, 2017, 03:40 AM
I don't think cum really even has a certain scent to it, at least not in my mileage. Maybe it's just me, but your cum scent seems like kind of a non-issue to me at least. Also don't worry about it too much. Your mother must live under a rock if she thinks a teenage boy doesn't jerk his chain, I'm sure she's well aware already my man. Also I'm pretty sure unless you are just cumming all over your furniture she's not gonna walk into your room and just be all like "GEE IT SURE SMELLS LIKE CUM IN HERE!!" I would just avoid cumming into your underwear at the very least, cause she'll see that shit when she washes clothes.

scott2002
March 7th, 2017, 06:54 AM
I used to wipe up my cum with tissues and then put them in the waste can in my room. Then I did notice that sometimes like an hour later, my room DID SMELL LIKE FRESH CUM! Si I switched to an old jerk-off towel and I keep it hidden under my bed.

I doubt your mom could ever smell ON you that you masturbate. But wet, fresh jerkoff can give your room a distinct aroma, so be careful how you clean up your mess.

Hermes
March 7th, 2017, 07:49 AM
At 16, you are presumably showing other signs of development, in fact you may look like a you man rather than boy and may also have reached the age of the boys your mother first dated when she was young. She has to know that 16 y/o guys produce and ejaculate cum. That doesn't necessarily mean by wanking but, again, I'd be surprised if she doesn't know that most guys do it.

I can understand that you don't want to make it too obvious, but at the same time there is no point in going to great lengths to try to keep it a secret. In particular you don't want to be so concerned about not leaving any trace of evidence that you don't enjoy it as much.

So if it gets on you, wipe it off afterwards. If you're concerned about the small you can always shower after that. If you do it last thing at night no need to shower then - no-one will smell you until the morning so just use the relaxed afterglow to go to sleep and shower in the morning. Don't have the waste bin in your overflowing with used tissues, empty it into the dustbin. If you get cum on clothes or bedclothes volunteer to do you own laundry. In the summer, at least, it is good to air your room.

Yonah
March 11th, 2017, 05:29 AM
My older brother is 20, and as long as I can think back I remember plenty of occasions when I stepped into his room and there was this strange smell.
When I started puberty last summer I got aware that I develop the same smell in my crotch when I get naked, play with myself and cum. Only then I knew what my brother had been doing when I found his room smelly.

scott2002
March 11th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Is it just me? It seems my fresh cum has an aroma a little like Clorox bleach?? Is this normal?

Artful
March 11th, 2017, 07:51 AM
The smell of your cum will spread around the room after wanking (The room where I jerk off is somewhat small, so I think it depends on how big your room is). But maybe you can open your windows to air out the room after jerking off.

But I don't think another person can smell if you just masturbated unless you have fresh cum on your skin.

Artful
March 11th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Is it just me? It seems my fresh cum has an aroma a little like Clorox bleach?? Is this normal?

Mine does too and according to some of my friends their cum smell the same way.

ska8er
March 11th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Cum takes on the bleach odor. The odor of
cum also takes on the odor of what u eat or
drink. The best way I find to not have an odor
is to use a tissue and then flush. If u keep a
build up of tissues or clothes or towels in ur
room-yep ur room is going to smell.

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 07:55 AM
I don't know if your Mom will smell it or something but I think every Mom of a teenage boys assumes that he will wank it's natural.

pjones
March 11th, 2017, 09:11 AM
you're a teenage boy, she knows you masturbate

Hermes
March 11th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Yes, it's normal. It's actually just a generic alkaline smell - cum is alkaline and so is chorline-based bleach.

Zachary G
March 16th, 2017, 11:47 AM

That bleachy aroama is pretty normal when it comes to fresh cum, mine has it too and I have smelled the same thing in other boys rooms that I have visited.

Zachary G
March 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
No, I dont think your mother can smell that you have been jerking off if she is close to you after youve done it. Your room could develop a certain aroma if it stays closed up all of the time and no fresh air circulates. I fins if I keep my cum rags clean or is I use tissues, I keep my trash empty my room doesnt get that smell, but thten again, Im a neat freak and I keep my room clean all the time and I use fragrance candles and spray.

Skylark
March 16th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Everyone's cum smells a bit different so she might not even recognize it as cum. Regardless, youre a teenager. She knows you jack off. I wouldn't worry too much about it.