PDA

View Full Version : In elementary school did you ever?

abbismith96
March 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Pee or poop your pants? :whoops:

My friends have weird conversations lol and I don't know how we got on to this subject but we were exchanging experiences of this happening lol I think It's like every kids worst nightmare!! I remember it happening to me in 5th grade (peeing) and i remember just wanting to die in my seat... :whoops::whoops:

Hideous
March 7th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Yikes, I can recall a time, the teacher wouldn't let me use the bathroom during a test. It was such a horrible experience having the urge to go so badly only for the teacher to say "no". I ended up peeing my pants and got it all over the floor.

I also recall another time in kindergarten, in the bathroom, finished pooping, and walked to class only to find poop footprints from the bathroom to my classroom.

Elysium
March 7th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I remember once and only once when I was in preschool, but I don't remember anything beyond that it happened. I think it might've been deliberate because I was stubborn, haha.

Jake_Smith
March 7th, 2017, 05:21 PM
No, but I did throw up on the girl sitting in front of me when I was in 2nd grade.

Barbara.
March 7th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I remember one time I had a accident and asked the teacher to go to the nurses office. I was so embarrassed to go back to class with wet clothes and panties. Mom my hero brought me clean and dry clothes to finish the day.

BlackParadePixie
March 7th, 2017, 08:06 PM
3rd grade, on a field trip. Couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough.

PinkFloyd
March 8th, 2017, 02:55 AM
This one time when I was in third grade, I went to take a leak, and while peeing, the zipper area of my jeans shifted so it was sitting in direct line with the stream of urine. I didn't notice what had happened until my bladder was empty, so the damage was really bad. I didn't really know how to tell the story to my teacher, so I took the simple approach and said I pissed myself :lol:

abbismith96
March 8th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Least by high school this sort of thing is really rare haha The only time I think I've come close to peeing myself in high school was on the bus coming home... Luckily I was ok and made it home :D Although when I laugh it can sometimes happen a little bit, but I think most people get that. :D

3rd grade, on a field trip. Couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough.

haha bless you. I hope your accident was number 1 and not number 2 :P Because that would have been just the worst thing ever!! :whoops::whoops:

I remember one time I had a accident and asked the teacher to go to the nurses office. I was so embarrassed to go back to class with wet clothes and panties. Mom my hero brought me clean and dry clothes to finish the day.

At least your mum was there to save the day. shame that the nurse could not give you a change of clothes, I remember the nurses always having spares at my school in case this sort of thing ever happened. :whoops:

Dmaxd123
March 8th, 2017, 02:49 PM
no, i do remember one girl though i felt bad for her because she got on the bus and peed herself within like 10min

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 01:10 AM
No never happened to me. I once threw up in class that's all.

Just JT
March 11th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Think I was in 4th or 5th grade and was during a test. I didn't take a dump that morning cause I woke up late. And I hadn't been feeling good. Had diareaha the past few days. She wouldn't let me go to the boys room. Man I was so pissed off. I got out of the room ok, and almost to the boys room and the floodgates opened up. I let them flood to the principals office.

I went home from there. I never had a problem with a bathroom
Pass again....ever

Sublime Demonz
March 11th, 2017, 11:00 PM
It never happened to me, but I witnessed it happen to one of my best friends at the time. We were in fourth grade, during a lesson, and he had been holding it because he was afraid the teacher would be upset with him if he interrupted. When she finished the lesson and sent us off to work independently, he finally asked. We had this rule that you had to sign out before you could anywhere so the teacher would know where you were if you didn't come back or someone came looking for that student, and as he was writing his name and the time down in the notebook by the door, he wasn't able to hold it anymore and ended up peeing himself. It went all over the floor and he was so embarrassed he wouldn't go back to class and his mom had to pick him up. After that, our teacher made a new rule that if we had to go THAT badly to just skip signing out.

Melodic
March 12th, 2017, 01:00 PM
In third grade in the winter time, I peed while going down the slide at recess. I was so embarrassed and I didn't want the kids to make fun of me for peeing on the slide. My teacher saw me slide down and asked why there was a smear of water on the slide. I said there was a puddle on the top of the slide and she didn't question me until I took my snowpants off after recess and my jeans were soaking wet. :lol:

Endeavour
March 12th, 2017, 01:21 PM
OP banned. :locked: