PDA

View Full Version : Knee to the nuts

Alan T
March 5th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Have any of you guys ever taken a knee to the groin on the basketball court? Things are black and blue and swollen down there, but I don't really want to tell Dad about it. He'll just tell Mom and it will be really embarrassing. But it looks bad. Really bad, in fact. Not sure what to do.

Plane And Simple
March 5th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Doctor immediately. Leave embarrassmente aside and tell them. You don't want permanent damage because you were embarrassed. Go ASAP

Stever_big_hands
March 5th, 2017, 04:44 PM
thats why I always wear protection either a jock or compression shorts worst thing is to take a hit when your balls are just hanging or like mine just all full up.

Alan T
March 5th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Actually, I was wearing a jock, but it doesn't protect much against a knee.

Stever_big_hands
March 5th, 2017, 05:02 PM
yea I hear you. hard to protect against that unless you wear a cup but thats sort of a pain too. I have the same problem cuz I have a big sack that is like a target it seems. I never took a hit like you describe so I guess I been lucky. It still hurts?

Alan T
March 5th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Who the hell wears a cup for basketball?

zack.zack
March 5th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Doctor immediately. Leave embarrassmente aside and tell them. You don't want permanent damage because you were embarrassed. Go ASAP

Absolutely, dont fool around with that stuff, there could be some real damage done down there and you want that tended to before it becomes something serious.

Stever_big_hands
March 5th, 2017, 06:50 PM
thats what I mean only way youre going to prevent something like that is a hard protection like a cup but no one wears that playing hoops.

PinkFloyd
March 5th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Dude, this really sucks, but at the end of the day, you need to do what's best for you. You could be sterile or worse. Tell your parents so you can go to the emergency room.

Desynchronized
March 6th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Ouch dude...as everybodys saying tell your parents. U don't wanna get in this sorta trouble.

Alan T
March 6th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Thanks, everybody. I showed my dad and he took me to the ER. The doctor said it's just a bad bruise, no damage.

Daniel4
March 7th, 2017, 11:14 PM
wearing the jock probably helped too . might have been worse.

Dmaxd123
March 8th, 2017, 01:46 PM
good luck on the healing, been in that boat and it's miserable for a few days

Alan T
March 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Yeah, been using ice packs.

Just JT
March 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Think we're all just happy you went. You'd hate to find out later something don't work right when you really want it to

Good luck and just rest bro, ice is your friend

Alan T
March 9th, 2017, 03:34 PM
It was pretty scary. My dick and nuts were black, purple, and green. I think seeing it even scared my dad. But it's getting better.