PDA

View Full Version : Arousal and blueballs

Brightwolf
March 4th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I'm very easily aroused and I get blue balls sometimes is there a good way to get rid of them quickly, without jacking off?

niklas
March 4th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Good question, not that I know of ... I'm guessing sexual release like jacking off is the quickest?

user-999
March 4th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I don't think there is any other solution that jacking off or just waiting till it stops, because the blood that has gone to your penis (to make an erection) has to flow out, but it's harder without ejaculating.

ska8er
March 4th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Another name is vasocongestion. I would say
u can take a hot bath or even apply cold packs.

Coolguy22
March 4th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Not that I'm aware of man, just gotta try and ride it out, hopefully it goes away fast.

Hermes
March 5th, 2017, 04:34 AM
It does resolve just with time, after you have removed yourself from the situation that was stimulating. Jacking off can resolve it quicker, though.

if you're having trouble the best thing to do, if you can, is limit the time you spend in an arousing situation with no option to do something about it.

scott2002
March 5th, 2017, 07:53 AM
I'm very easily aroused and I get blue balls sometimes is there a good way to get rid of them quickly, without jacking off?

Because of my gf that won't let me do anything but passionate kissing, I think I've become an expert at "blue balls". I get them A LOT. And, I'm not even sure if jacking off makes it go away any faster. (But I do know, with me, when I do jack off, those blue balls HURT EVEN MORE when I'm actually cumming.)

I think the only way to get rid of blue balls is to get rid of "the arousal state". Once my penis goes soft again, the blue balls seem to go away in maybe 20 minutes or so. If losing the erection is by jacking off or taking a cold shower, or running around the block three times, I don't think it actually matters. You just gotta calm down the dick somehow, and then wait 20 minutes.

Brightwolf
March 5th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Because of my gf that won't let me do anything but passionate kissing, I think I've become an expert at "blue balls". I get them A LOT. And, I'm not even sure if jacking off makes it go away any faster. (But I do know, with me, when I do jack off, those blue balls HURT EVEN MORE when I'm actually cumming.)

I think the only way to get rid of blue balls is to get rid of "the arousal state". Once my penis goes soft again, the blue balls seem to go away in maybe 20 minutes or so. If losing the erection is by jacking off or taking a cold shower, or running around the block three times, I don't think it actually matters. You just gotta calm down the dick somehow, and then wait 20 minutes.

Ok good, I'm not the only one who's blue balls hurt when I cum lol.

Olds01
March 5th, 2017, 10:30 AM
The only advice I have for you is to try thinking about something else. I know it sounds incredibly cliche and that it probably won't work, but jacking off truly is the miracle solution to anyone's blue balls.