PDA

View Full Version : Logan

Blank_
March 4th, 2017, 09:24 AM
I have heard great things about the movie so far and I'd really like to see it :D Has anyone seen it yet? What did you think of it? Would you recommend someone else seeing it?

Oh, and please refrain from any spoilers, thank you :)

Desynchronized
March 5th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Nah i haven't seen it. I watched the trailer while back. I don't rlly kno if i wanna see it

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 08:37 AM
I have seen. It was really good I'd say watch it.

Just JT
March 11th, 2017, 08:55 AM
What's it about?

NoahNoah
March 11th, 2017, 09:46 AM
I thought it was great! I thought the story was really powerful and resonant and the most human superhero film I've ever seen. It's incredibly refreshing to finally watch a movie where the child actor isn't complete shit, in fact, I think she pulled off the best performance of the movie. The action and stunt work was quite well done, especially for a Hollywood movie.

For me it's definitely the best X-men movie I've seen (I haven't seen them all), and it's definitely the best marvel film by far. I might even go as far as saying that it's the best super-hero movie I've seen (and yes, that's including the dark knight trilogy).

Go see it!

BlackParadePixie
March 11th, 2017, 01:52 PM
LOVED it! Definitely more adult though than any previous Wolverine/X-Men movie. Very violent at times. And also a tear jerker, if you are prone to getting the feels.

Shiny Moon
March 12th, 2017, 01:23 AM
I have seen it, it was great and I recommend everybody to watch it. The final scenes almost made me cry :cry2:

drhalsey1
March 12th, 2017, 01:26 AM
I liked it a lot, it's a really good movie and a good way to end his career as Wolverine

BlackParadePixie
March 12th, 2017, 04:18 PM
The final scenes almost made me cry :cry2:

almost???

I was bawling :blue:

Meganium
March 13th, 2017, 06:53 PM
I don't even FUCK with X-Men and that shit had me bordering on tears. I can only imagine my reaction if I watched the rest of the series.

SUPER good movie. Go see it.

MaeFae
March 14th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Very very good. There are some things I didn't like but overall I'd give it an 8/10

Acting is fantastic, story is great, it flows beautifully. Definitely go see it!~

Jericho14
March 15th, 2017, 07:00 AM
It was pretty good and yeah unexpected ending though

Voice_Of_Unreason
March 16th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Just watch it the other night. I felt like they overdid the adult themes, and there were a few questionable decisions, but besides that it was a pretty great movie. Goes well to encapsulate the pain and legacy of the Hugh Jackman Wolverine journey, and felt like a natural closing for the character.

Admittedly, the closing scene and really the entire last act felt genuinely emotional, and I did feel moved by it.

Taryn98
March 17th, 2017, 01:07 PM
I saw it yesterday. It was pretty good. I like all the X-men movies but never liked the previous stand alone Wolverine movies but this one is different. Very good story line and unique from what the others have been like.
The R rating played well into Wolverine's character. There was a lot more violence and swearing than the others.

Tyler97
March 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
If you haven't seen the other X-men movies, will this be no good?

eric2001
March 20th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I saw it over the weekend. Great movie and a good ending for Wolverine.

messid
March 23rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Its definitely the best wolverine movie I've ever seen, I thought the other ones were okay but this one is miles better

IzzyB
March 25th, 2017, 10:33 AM
I usually dont go for the superhero movies (there are so many!) but now maybe I'll have to catch this one!

vBulletlnBoards
March 28th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Don't know why I didn't see this movie yet, it looks really good.