PDA

View Full Version : Dick size?

tyrickd
March 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
so im 18 gay, and ive noticed that my dick size isnt really average. im 3in hard, 1in flaccid. im extremely self conscious about it and wonder what this is going to do for my sex life when i begin. i dont really have self confidence when it comes to it, i dont no what to do i feel less then an actual guy. dont get me wrong jacking off is fun, and easy but i dont want to do that forever.i just want some help understanding and knowing what i can do to fix this, not even my actual dick but my self confidence. how do i become proud of my small package how do i accpet it. (also im a bottom)

ska8er
March 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
U may have more growing to do but
u should accept how u r. As long as u
get pleasure that's all that matters. If
u find a lover u could explain to them
what u r concerned about and if they
love u back it wouldn't matter.

Brightwolf
March 3rd, 2017, 09:49 PM
so im 18 gay, and ive noticed that my dick size isnt really average. im 3in hard, 1in flaccid. im extremely self conscious about it and wonder what this is going to do for my sex life when i begin. i dont really have self confidence when it comes to it, i dont no what to do i feel less then an actual guy. dont get me wrong jacking off is fun, and easy but i dont want to do that forever.i just want some help understanding and knowing what i can do to fix this, not even my actual dick but my self confidence. how do i become proud of my small package how do i accpet it. (also im a bottom)

I am also 18 and gay and small in that department, so I know exactly how you feel. This may sound stupid, but I accepted (sort of, I still have like, a small amount of self-confidence usually) it by being bullied in high-school. Basically, I wasn't bullied because I'm sensitive and not "manly" and because I have a small penis. Eventually, I just realized that I'm my own man (or boy, idk what I am) and that includes my penis.

I'm not saying to make yourself miserable, what I went through was bad. Just...I don't know, try and realize that you are who you are and you aren't defined by what others say or think about you or by what your body looks like.

Also, honestly people don't care I think. I'm sure your penis is fine, even if it's small. I think that a smaller penis would hurt less at first (I've never had sex or anything really so I don't know for sure, this is just what I think). And if you told your significant other about it I'm sure that he wouldn't mind, I wouldn't if I had a boyfriend.

Now - for your self-confidence, I'd get a hobby. I write and play music. It helps to have something to do and something that you're good at. What do you like to do? I'd try and do it and get better if you can.

Also, get some good friends, ones that you can get close to (not in a sexual way) that wouldn't laugh at you for talking about this stuff, because it's hard not talking about it to someone you see a lot, I did it for years. It can just be one person, a guy would probably understand more, but a girl would be fine I think as well.

I hope you get over this insecurity at least somewhat, it's hard to get over something like this, and honestly I'm not over it, but I've gotten this far. If you need anything, please message me. I hope this helped.

P.S. Do you know how far along in puberty you are? There's still a chance that you're growing. I, for instance, just grew a little down there.

jamie_n5
March 3rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Do you think you may grow more? You don't say how old you are either so that gives us no idea where you may be in puberty.

Brightwolf
March 3rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
Do you think you may grow more? You don't say how old you are either so that gives us no idea where you may be in puberty.

Actually, he said that he's 18. Don't mean to be mean, just letting you know.

jamie_n5
March 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
OK cool then he probably will just have to accept that he is one of the guys that has to live with and adjust to a smaller dick.
Man if you are gay and a bottom someone will be attracted to you for who you are and how you look. Your personality and what is inside you will way outweigh you having a small dick. Just accept who you are and go on and live a happy life.

TWDjacob
March 3rd, 2017, 10:27 PM
I think you'll be fine in life especially if you are a bottom. the hardest part though is going to be accepting yourself

bpk1234
March 3rd, 2017, 11:51 PM
There is so much more to life man than the size of your dick! I am also gay and I can tell you that the size of a guys dick is not what attracts me to them. Its there personality! We all got our flaws man, yeah we may not like them but its what makes you unique.

Being a real man is being responsible, respectful, and having the ability to make your own decisions! It has nothing to do with your body.

The best guys out there are the ones who are impressed with you meaning your personality!

You'll be fine! :)

The bottom line is be you man, love yourself!

pconnor
March 4th, 2017, 12:39 AM
You will be fine. Mine is reel small too.

tyrickd
March 5th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Thanks to everyone i truly appreciate it and im working accepting it<3<3!!!

messid
March 5th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Hi avier I know how you feel! I'm 17 and 1" soft/3.5" hard and it looks even smaller because I'm kind of tall (6'1")... it's tough but I think reading all the positive comments and encouragment on here really helps a lot! I feel a little bit better about it these days and I know you can too!! :-)

IcyCold
March 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Ill think you'll be fine honestly