PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Blank_
March 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
What's your opinion of tattoos? I'm sort of neutral about them, sometimes I think they'll look good on someone and other times, not so much.

I'm actually tempted to get one somewhere, but I'm scared of needles so likely not :whoops: What do you all think?

eric2001
March 2nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
I'd don't think I'll ever get any. It's there for life even if you get tired of having it.

Mrstealyourgirl11
March 3rd, 2017, 09:34 AM
iight when u think about tattoo think about when girls get em they don't like pain that would boost your energy I got 3 of em

Barbara.
March 3rd, 2017, 09:39 AM
They are alright on guys as long as it's not excessively over done. On girls I don't find them to be appealing at all. I would never get a tattoo, but only my opinion.

Mrstealyourgirl11
March 3rd, 2017, 09:42 AM
why won't u lol

barb?

Posts merged. ~Mars

Sailor Mars
March 3rd, 2017, 09:48 AM
It depends on the tattoo and the person with it imo. I plan on getting some when I'm older. My brother isn't a fan of em tho :P

LanaPole
March 5th, 2017, 09:49 AM
My bestie got some tattoos cuz her mum is a tattoo artist. She haven't got too much, just the right amount and I think it looks nice and it's pretty hot. But still, I don't think I'll have it... I just think a bit of tattoos look good but too much is weird. It's also important to get the right tattoo. I've seen some not so good ones. I'm scared of needles as well so right now I'm not thinking about getting any.

PinkFloyd
March 6th, 2017, 12:01 AM
If you want to get one, but you aren't 100% sure you want one, you should get one, but in a place that wouldn't impact your life in any way. I have a pretty outrageous tattoo, but it's on my shoulder, which prevents me from having any hiccups in getting a job in the future.

kylie3011
March 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I don't know... sometimes at work it's forbidden

mick01
March 10th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I've thought that I might like one on my butt but I probably won't go thru with it. I was thinking about something on the small side.

Beauregard
March 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Some look really cool and I think about getting one myself, too.
But I have to wait till I'm 18
I don't like it when it's overdone. A couple is looking good but tattoos all over the body is ugly imo.

Just JT
March 10th, 2017, 10:54 PM
I'd like a Celtic cross on my back

Dmaxd123
March 14th, 2017, 02:22 PM
a lot depends on the person and the tattoo, if it's something you drew, something that is special to you, i'm all for them

a tattoo that is just like the barbed wire around the arm is dumb in my opinion

ChloeF
March 19th, 2017, 11:28 PM
My mum and dad both have them. l think they look cool but l also know it hurts like hell getting them done so l don't know if l'd ever get any.

Dmaxd123
March 20th, 2017, 06:05 AM
it depends upon the tattoo, the meaning, location, and your body type

a tiny frame with a huge tattoo is terrible

if you do get one i would say make sure it can be covered while at work for professional reasons no matter what it is

rioo
March 20th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Last night i did hangout with my older friend who has lot tattoo, sometimes they looks cool, and sometimes just blah, ) I dont know maybe because they play in a band, ).

Seth Green
March 20th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I think they look pretty neat.
I would never get one because I dunno what I'd even get and I have the lowest pain tolerance in the world!

Jake111
March 20th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I find tattoos only suit certain types of people such as sleeves and fully body tattoos, youve got to have the right look to pull them off. I also feel that they need to mean something to you, theres no point in walking into a tattoo shop and picking the nicest picture that they show you.

pjones
March 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
have seen some really impressive ones, but it's just nothing i'm interested in getting

PiercedGirl04
March 27th, 2017, 11:12 AM
I have dragon tattoos on both of my boobs.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 03:41 AM
i think tattoos are pretty hot if theyre done well. my mom has a bunch of tats, i only have a rose on my left ankle so far... but want more later.