PDA

View Full Version : if you dream about sex does it make you orgasm?

biancas
March 2nd, 2017, 01:03 PM
i don't remember my dreams but i wake up with slippery just like after pleasuring.
is that a wet dream or do only guys receive wet dreams?
but i do not remember what was in my dream, i almost never remember any of my dreams :(
i woke up slippery and i maybe dreamed about my new bf (he kissed me yesterday)? :yummy:

zzzzzzzzzz
March 2nd, 2017, 01:17 PM
i don't remember my dreams but i wake up with slippery just like after pleasuring.
is that a wet dream or do only guys receive wet dreams?
but i do not remember what was in my dream, i almost never remember any of my dreams :(
i woke up slippery and i maybe dreamed about my new bf (he kissed me yesterday)? :yummy:

A wet dream for a boy usually means he has cummed in his sleep. I've never had one myself (some boys just never do) - I think I wank too much and cum during the day personally.
There's been some threads for girls too, who have either got wet during sleeping, or even in a few cases wake up in the middle of an orgasm!
I think in both cases (for boys & girls), the lack or insufficient "playing" during the day leads to your body doing it for you during the night!

biancas
March 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
A wet dream for a boy usually means he has cummed in his sleep. I've never had one myself (some boys just never do) - I think I wank too much and cum during the day personally.
There's been some threads for girls too, who have either got wet during sleeping, or even in a few cases wake up in the middle of an orgasm!
I think in both cases (for boys & girls), the lack or insufficient "playing" during the day leads to your body doing it for you during the night!

maybe that's why i had it happen.
i play but am careful not to orgasm cos dad heard me once :whoops:

Taco69
March 3rd, 2017, 01:43 AM
I have had a few wet dreams not as many as i thought i would but it usually happens when i haven't jacked off for a while.

LITTLEANGEL17
March 3rd, 2017, 02:46 AM
Girls and Boys can have "WET" dreams.

biancas
March 3rd, 2017, 09:13 AM
I have had a few wet dreams not as many as i thought i would but it usually happens when i haven't jacked off for a while.

iif guys don't play for a while do they have erections more than usual?

Girls and Boys can have "WET" dreams.

i guess its true

LITTLEANGEL17
March 3rd, 2017, 10:22 AM
Hello Bianca It must be terrible for you masturbating but not being able to complete, just like a kid being to taken to the gates of Disneyland and being told they were NOT going in. :(
You should try to learn how to orgasm and be quiet, lots of girls are able to orgasm at home in their bedroom or bathroom,
So Bianca try to orgasm without being loud, I feel so sorry for you you have to masturbate and not having an orgasm that is just pure torture.
Take Care XXX :)

biancas
March 3rd, 2017, 10:51 AM
Hello Bianca It must be terrible for you masturbating but not being able to complete, just like a kid being to taken to the gates of Disneyland and being told they were NOT going in. :(
You should try to learn how to orgasm and be quiet, lots of girls are able to orgasm at home in their bedroom or bathroom,
So Bianca try to orgasm without being loud, I feel so sorry for you you have to masturbate and not having an orgasm that is just pure torture.
Take Care XXX :)

those symbols in your avatar looks good :):)
my bf holds my bum during kisses and i'm too breathy from that, so just am really silly.
my puberty might go away soon so i will control i think.

jamie_n5
March 3rd, 2017, 09:47 PM
I think you are having very erotic dreams. You may even be fingering yourself in your sleep. A wet dream for a boy is a sexual and erotic dream that ends in orgasm. They happen to boys to rid the body of a large build up of semen and sperm.

benbeny
March 3rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Yes I agree, maybe you just got erotic dreams and behind that, your body also get same arousal responses like when you're fully awake, which explains the amount of lubrication you secreted.
That's still something medical community unable to fully explain yet, unfortunately.

Deivis
March 4th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Well i get wet dreams even if i masturbate. I don't like it

Blank_
March 4th, 2017, 07:05 AM
The only time I came close to having a wet dream was when it was a dream about having sex, so I would have to say yes that dreaming about sex would make you orgasm. But I think if you had an orgasm while you were sleeping that it would likely wake you up like it did with me.

biancas
March 4th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I think you are having very erotic dreams. You may even be fingering yourself in your sleep. A wet dream for a boy is a sexual and erotic dream that ends in orgasm. They happen to boys to rid the body of a large build up of semen and sperm.

hi Jamie i'm not sure, i'm really spaced out in bed :D
woah guys seem to need to have sex badly even if they don't have a crush.
whereas i probably need to because of my crush being in my mind always

Yes I agree, maybe you just got erotic dreams and behind that, your body also get same arousal responses like when you're fully awake, which explains the amount of lubrication you secreted.
That's still something medical community unable to fully explain yet, unfortunately.

is the brain connected to our lubrication in a way? :wub:
its like our thoughts of kissing can make it.
why do we have lubrication but guys don't?
guys seem neater.

The only time I came close to having a wet dream was when it was a dream about having sex, so I would have to say yes that dreaming about sex would make you orgasm. But I think if you had an orgasm while you were sleeping that it would likely wake you up like it did with me.

oic. maybe i didnt have orgasm then i guess, maybe just lubey.

Jason2002
March 4th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I wake up sometimes with pre cum. Only when I have sex dreams

biancas
March 4th, 2017, 10:46 AM
I wake up sometimes with pre cum. Only when I have sex dreams

do your dreams have a person you like in it?

scott2002
March 4th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Maybe it's because my body hasn't experienced it yet, but I seem to dream a lot about having sex, and being with a girl and she really wants to do it, and in my dream I somehow end up naked and erect, but my sex dreams never have me actually 'doing it' (like, putting it in or ejakalating). When I wake up, I'll often have a wet spot from pre-cum, and usually still be erect. But not anything else from my dreams abut sex.

Falcons_11
March 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Yes when I having a wet dream.

Hermes
March 5th, 2017, 07:26 AM
...woah guys seem to need to have sex badly even if they don't have a crush.
whereas i probably need to because of my crush being in my mind always.

Imagine you went to a bakers to buy some bread and only then did the baker put it in the oven. You wouldn't have the patience to hang around while it bakes so the baker bakes bread in advance and puts it on the shelves in the hope someone will buy. At the end of the day any bread that is not sold has to be thrown out because by morning it will be stale.

So guys bodies work pretty much this way. It takes a few weeks for a sperm to mature so if the guy's body only started to produce sperm when a girl was ready for him she would have given up long ago by the time they were ready. Instead a guys body produces them, and the liquid (semen) that transports them, all the time and has a certain limited amount of storage. If a guy doesn't use them (by having sex), he nevertheless needs to dump some out to make room for fresh. Wet dreams are one way this can happen but for most guys masturbating is the common way.

Guys' mental state pretty well matches the physical here in that the longer it has been since a guy has ejaculated the more his background level or horniness rises and the less it takes him to get aroused enough to want to cum. Eventually it can get to the point he can't concentrate on anything else. Most guys only get to that point if something, for example lack of privacy, prevents them from getting release.

There is a mental component for guys too - the more they think of someone or something they find sexy the hornier they become but I think for guys that is a smaller part of the overall picture than it is with girls.

So both sexes can have erotic dreams. As you don't remember dreams if you don't wake partway through the dream, the only way a guy could know for sure if the dream went as far as orgasm, unless he woke up as it happenned, is if he found his sleepwear/bedclothes wet with semen, i.e. a wet dream. Some girls can ejaculate, it seems, though the liquid that comes out is not quite the same, most don't as far as I am aware and that means most girls wouldn't really know if an erotic dream had got as far as orgasm unless they woke as the orgasm happenned. Being wet from natural lube isn't the same as that happens even before orgasm.

Bikini Boy
March 5th, 2017, 07:47 AM
I've had sex dreams and wake up hard, but I've never woke up wet.

biancas
March 5th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Maybe it's because my body hasn't experienced it yet, but I seem to dream a lot about having sex, and being with a girl and she really wants to do it, and in my dream I somehow end up naked and erect, but my sex dreams never have me actually 'doing it' (like, putting it in or ejakalating). When I wake up, I'll often have a wet spot from pre-cum, and usually still be erect. But not anything else from my dreams abut sex.

yep so probably your wet dreams after you marry will be about marriage sex or something :):)

Imagine you went to a bakers to buy some bread and only then did the baker put it in the oven. You wouldn't have the patience to hang around while it bakes so the baker bakes bread in advance and puts it on the shelves in the hope someone will buy. At the end of the day any bread that is not sold has to be thrown out because by morning it will be stale.

So guys bodies work pretty much this way. It takes a few weeks for a sperm to mature so if the guy's body only started to produce sperm when a girl was ready for him she would have given up long ago by the time they were ready. Instead a guys body produces them, and the liquid (semen) that transports them, all the time and has a certain limited amount of storage. If a guy doesn't use them (by having sex), he nevertheless needs to dump some out to make room for fresh. Wet dreams are one way this can happen but for most guys masturbating is the common way.

Guys' mental state pretty well matches the physical here in that the longer it has been since a guy has ejaculated the more his background level or horniness rises and the less it takes him to get aroused enough to want to cum. Eventually it can get to the point he can't concentrate on anything else. Most guys only get to that point if something, for example lack of privacy, prevents them from getting release.

There is a mental component for guys too - the more they think of someone or something they find sexy the hornier they become but I think for guys that is a smaller part of the overall picture than it is with girls.

So both sexes can have erotic dreams. As you don't remember dreams if you don't wake partway through the dream, the only way a guy could know for sure if the dream went as far as orgasm, unless he woke up as it happenned, is if he found his sleepwear/bedclothes wet with semen, i.e. a wet dream. Some girls can ejaculate, it seems, though the liquid that comes out is not quite the same, most don't as far as I am aware and that means most girls wouldn't really know if an erotic dream had got as far as orgasm unless they woke as the orgasm happenned. Being wet from natural lube isn't the same as that happens even before orgasm.

thanks its very interesting to read about guy science! :yes:
do guys ever have wet dreams when they are awake?
i mean if they don't release enough can it just come out when they are awake? or do they need to see sex scenes in their dream to make happen?

maybe i just am wet during my sleep and so maybe i'm not orgasm in my sleep :)

LanaPole
March 5th, 2017, 09:30 AM
I also never remember my dreams but I do wake up very wet often

JohnC
March 5th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Yeah if I have a dream about sexual stuff or seeing nude people I will end up having a wet dream or at least wake up with an erection.

biancas
March 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM
I also never remember my dreams but I do wake up very wet often

me too i was wearing a nightie but it kept being wet so i dont wear it now lol

Yeah if I have a dream about sexual stuff or seeing nude people I will end up having a wet dream or at least wake up with an erection.

penises probably feel pretty different when erect, so that could wake you up

Hermes
March 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
do guys ever have wet dreams when they are awake?
i mean if they don't release enough can it just come out when they are awake? or do they need to see sex scenes in their dream to make happen?

If the guy is awake it is called a sponteneous ejaculation rather than a wet dream and yes, it can happen but it has never happenned to me or anyone I know. Maybe someone on here will come along and say it has happenned to them but I wouldn't be surprised if no-one does.

For guys it is not like a sudden thing where one minute everything is normal and then suddenly everything is full and next second he's ejaculated. It is more like needing to pee where you start to feel it quite mildly as your bladder starts to get full and then if you do nothing and time goes by the urge seems to get greater and you become more focused on finding somewhere suitable. Only in the last resort do you lose control. So it is with guys, they start to become more focused on sexual thoughts and feel a greater need to cum but a guy can still choose a time and a place where he will have some privacy and masturbate to release the sperm and that's what most guys do. Not only would guys not want to ignore their horniness so long they lose control in public for obvious reasons, masturbation is such fun most guys love to do it.

biancas
March 5th, 2017, 02:11 PM
If the guy is awake it is called a sponteneous ejaculation rather than a wet dream and yes, it can happen but it has never happenned to me or anyone I know. Maybe someone on here will come along and say it has happenned to them but I wouldn't be surprised if no-one does.

For guys it is not like a sudden thing where suddenly everything is full and next second he's ejaculated. It is more like needing to pee where you start to feel it quite mildly as your bladder starts to get full and then if you do nothing and time goes by the urge seems to get greater and you become more focused on finding somewhere suitable. Only in the last resort do you lose control. So it is with guys, they start to become more focused on sexual thoughts and feel a greater need to cum but a guy can still choose a time and a place where he will have some privacy and masturbate to release the sperm and that's what most guys do.

wow guys are so intents!
i think it would be very amazing to live with a bf/husband :P
if a guy is walking with a clear erection he probably needs a release then.
one time i thought i was goin to wee and i got lube spray instead but only once, and it was scary at first cos i thought wee.

Hermes
March 5th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Erections can be just random. If a guy thinks about sex he'll probably get one and certainly if he was making out with his g.f he'd get one but they can also happen when he's not thinking about anything sexual and not even feeling that horny. They also happen when a guy is asleep.

JohnC
March 6th, 2017, 08:03 AM
wow guys are so intents!
i think it would be very amazing to live with a bf/husband :P
one time i thought i was goin to wee and i got lube spray instead but only once, and it was scary at first cos i thought wee.

Guys just get random erections. It doesn't mean we always need a release. If that were true the junior highs and high school male bathrooms would have waiting lines. And I would need to go about 5 times a day. LOL
They just happen for no reason sometimes. Some last a minute or 2 and others take longer to go away.

biancas
March 6th, 2017, 10:52 AM
They also happen when a guy is asleep.

my boyfriend was laying on the football/cricket oval with me and his pants got big so maybe because he was resting it started.

Guys just get random erections. It doesn't mean we always need a release. If that were true the junior highs and high school male bathrooms would have waiting lines. And I would need to go about 5 times a day. LOL
They just happen for no reason sometimes. Some last a minute or 2 and others take longer to go away.

my boyfriend had one for 10 mins i think.

The1uwant
March 8th, 2017, 03:27 AM
but i do not remember what was in my dream, i almost never remember any of my dreams

same

benbeny
March 8th, 2017, 04:40 AM
guys seem neater.

Of course... it all comes down from your primitive brain section who manages sexual responses... when you're aroused by something, it signals down to your part of your body to produce more secretions as anticipation for upcoming sexual contact.

Hermes
March 8th, 2017, 05:21 AM
guys seem neater.

Yes, the brain controls it.

The purpose of lubrication is to prepare for sex. If it wasn't there it would be almost impossible for the guy to get it in and the attempt would probably hurt. Of course that doesn't mean just because you get wet you should have sex.

Also, while for guys an erection is the equivalent indication of being aroused there is something more pysiologically similar in guys called pre-cum which can ooze out of his penis when he is highly aroused. Some guys get a lot more than others. This comes from the bulbourethral glands which are homologues to the Bartholin's glands which produce vaginal lubrication.

biancas
March 8th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Of course... it all comes down from your primitive brain section who manages sexual responses... when you're aroused by something, it signals down to your part of your body to produce more secretions as anticipation for upcoming sexual contact.

that's amazing the way our brain is so powerful and has so many detailed instructions!

Yes, the brain controls it.

The purpose of lubrication is to prepare for sex. If it wasn't there it would be almost impossible for the guy to get it in and the attempt would probably hurt. Of course that doesn't mean just because you get wet you should have sex.

Also, while for guys an erection is the equivalent indication of being aroused there is something more pysiologically similar in guys called pre-cum which can ooze out of his penis when he is highly aroused. Some guys get a lot more than others. This comes from the bulbourethral glands which are homologues to the Bartholin's glands which produce vaginal lubrication.

if my bf and me are married right now i'd request sex always when i've wet knickers :)
does precum look and taste like my wet knickers?

BrendonOH
March 9th, 2017, 05:40 PM

SO TRUE! haha

BrendonOH
March 9th, 2017, 06:08 PM

same with me!

benbeny
March 9th, 2017, 08:42 PM
that's amazing the way our brain is so powerful and has so many detailed instructions!

yeah and so many sections to manage your body perfectly... from something as primitive as heartbeat and breathing till very complex arithmetic process...
remember that brain is divided in many sections from primitive brain that manages your basic need (including sex) until the forebrain, complex structure that manages higher function, including your intellectual process, languages, and emotion

Alan T
March 10th, 2017, 07:12 AM
If I have a sexual dream, sometimes just the intensity of the dream wakes me, and I wake up with an erection. If I don't wake up, I usually have a wet dream and ejaculate.

Miss Ophelia
March 11th, 2017, 08:49 AM
I have woken up wet before, but dont think I have ever had an orgasm in my sleep.

I sometimes masturbate in the shower. The sound of the water covers up any other noises I might make. :)

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 10:22 PM
I sometimes wake up hard but I don't think I ever had an organic from dreaming about sex.