PDA

View Full Version : Swimwear

TheNytro
February 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Hi, i`ve been questioning my gender for 2+ years (i'm male at birth). A month ago I bought a one piece swimsuit (the ones for swiming, with the circle at the back), and I would love to wear it at the beach with my friends and to tan at the terrace (I really love the tan lines of one piece swimsuits), the friends i would go with know i'm questioning my gender and are very supportive
What should I do?, I really want to do it but i'm very nervous about it

ska8er
February 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
If ur friends r supportive and they know how
u r questioning urself and u go swimming with
them then go and enjoy urself. On the other
hand if u were going alone and u were among
strangers probably I would say if u think u would
b uncomfortable I would not go.

maddogmj77
March 1st, 2017, 02:10 AM
Whether or not you decide to wear it, I don't think you should try to relate it to your gender. You should just wear what you like and not worry about what other people are going to think of you, all because of a piece of clothing. If anyone decided to criticize you or judge over a swimsuit, it wouldn't really say much about you; it would say a lot more about them. :)

EvaNL
March 1st, 2017, 06:49 PM
Whether or not you decide to wear it, I don't think you should try to relate it to your gender. You should just wear what you like and not worry about what other people are going to think of you, all because of a piece of clothing. If anyone decided to criticize you or judge over a swimsuit, it wouldn't really say much about you; it would say a lot more about them. :)

I totally agree.
My general motto is: do as you like, as long as you don't harm others.
You don't harm others by wearing whichever swimwear, so go right ahead.

Also, going with supportive friends is a good idea. You'll feel more comfortable and can "concentrate" on your friends rather than trying not to get noticed by people who might approve. If there are any at all. And if there are any, they can <bad word> off. :lol: