PDA

View Full Version : Cancer?

auser_name
February 28th, 2017, 03:27 PM
As some of you may know, I've had a few issues with my body. Watery Ejaculate, dry irritable skin on my willy, but now. Well things seem to have escalated. Im not sure but i feel like there was some blood in my faecal matter. It wasn't bright red like a recently opened wound but more like a light pink. And it wasn't on the "waste" itself. More on the tissue. My question is, should i be worried? This has never happened before.

PinkFloyd
February 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
I doubt it's cancer. I'm no doctor, but I know there are a host of things those symptoms could be attached to. Go to a doctor.

BlackParadePixie
March 1st, 2017, 12:00 AM
Highly doubt it's cancer. You probably just applied too much pressure when you were going number 2, and tore the skin a bit or you popped a blood vessel.

Hermes
March 1st, 2017, 11:28 AM
The only time I have seen blood (from anywhere) you could describe as pink is when a cut hasn't fully stopped bleeding but is getting close to. I think that means fewer of the red blood cells are getting out so it is more plasma than anything.

That means the colour does not mean the blood is not from a damaged blood vessel and two possibilities come to mind:

1. Have you put anything sharp up there?

2. It might be Haemorrhoids (http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/haemorrhoids/pages/what-is-it-page.aspx).

Check out the Haemorrhoids article for further advice.

auser_name
March 1st, 2017, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys, i just didn't want to look like a fool at the doctors.