PDA

View Full Version : What Happened at your Physical?

amandam954
February 26th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I'm just curious because I've heard from many different people that physicals are done differently at different doctors so I wanted to know what happened at other doctors. What does your doctor do at your physical and how old are you?

For me, my doctor has me put a gown on first. My doctor lets me leave my bra and panties on. When the doctor comes in he asks me all kinds of questions about school, friends, drugs and my period. My doctor usually starts the exam by checking my ears, eyes, nose, etc. He usually feels around my neck and my collar bone and stuff. Then he listens to my heart and my back, and then he has me lay down and he listens to my stomach and feels my stomach. So then he tells me that needs to check my boobs and that I have to take my bra off. He kind of feels around them and then checks on a sheet how developed I am. Then he has me pull my gown back up and tells me to pull my panties down to my knees and he has me lay down and he pulls the gown up to my stomach for a few seconds and just looks at my public hair. And that's pretty much it, after he leaves I get dressed and leave.

lori99
February 26th, 2017, 09:40 PM
I'm just curious because I've heard from many different people that physicals are done differently at different doctors so I wanted to know what happened at other doctors. What does your doctor do at your physical and how old are you?

For me, my doctor has me put a gown on first. My doctor lets me leave my bra and panties on. When the doctor comes in he asks me all kinds of questions about school, friends, drugs and my period. My doctor usually starts the exam by checking my ears, eyes, nose, etc. He usually feels around my neck and my collar bone and stuff. Then he listens to my heart and my back, and then he has me lay down and he listens to my stomach and feels my stomach. So then he tells me that needs to check my boobs and that I have to take my bra off. He kind of feels around them and then checks on a sheet how developed I am. Then he has me pull my gown back up and tells me to pull my panties down to my knees and he has me lay down and he pulls the gown up to my stomach for a few seconds and just looks at my public hair. And that's pretty much it, after he leaves I get dressed and leave.

Same thing as you except I don't keep my underwear on

angelina
February 27th, 2017, 07:06 AM
I'm just curious because I've heard from many different people that physicals are done differently at different doctors .
That is true..but mostly we girls in our school would be in bra and panties off during physical examination whether by male doctor or female doctor. They check for mammary cancer ,vaginal cleanliness etc. This type of physical examinations are good for us.

Ashelyisamazing878
April 27th, 2017, 04:21 PM
I'm 15, and my physical is basically the same but I am naked the whole time. It's pretty embarrassing and all and it doesn't matter whether it's a nurse doing it or a doctor.

DerpyGirl
April 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM
So he just looks at your pubic hair then it's over?

I'm 17. Mine has checked my breasts and listened to my heart and lungs (all while a gown on) she's had me pull up the gown to feel around on my tummy, then pull my underwear down so she can check for any cysts I guess. She's never put her finger in me though.

KarmenP
May 2nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
My doctor asks me health questions and weighs me. Then she checks my pulse. Then she checks my heart and lungs under my shirt. Then I lay down and she lifts up my shirt and checks my tunny. Then she makes me unbutton my pants and takes by pulse by my vagina and the pulse in my ankles and feet.
My doctor doesn't check my breasts or vagina but asks me if I have issues.

aneta
May 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
I'm 17. My regular doctor first ask me at family, school, isues and periods. Then she sends me to restroom for urine sample. When I come back I undress clothes and I keep only bra and panties. She listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, check eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. Nurse weighs me and measures me. I take off my bra and lie down on the table. Doctor looks at my breasts but she dont touch, feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I undress panties, doctor first spreads my vagina, then my butt and check me. She alwais exam me down there, but she never put in me finger or anything else.

BaronessJamison
May 10th, 2017, 10:02 PM
similiar for me, except my panties are off when the exam starts and i just have a bra on

Beachgirl16
June 24th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I'm 17. My regular doctor first ask me at family, school, isues and periods. Then she sends me to restroom for urine sample. When I come back I undress clothes and I keep only bra and panties. She listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, check eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. Nurse weighs me and measures me. I take off my bra and lie down on the table. Doctor looks at my breasts but she dont touch, feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I undress panties, doctor first spreads my vagina, then my butt and check me. She alwais exam me down there, but she never put in me finger or anything else.

My doctor did all of this to me but I was naked for the whole thing. And they ended up sticking a finger in me and it hurt.

Amberlynn
June 25th, 2017, 05:52 PM
When I started puberty a few years ago my doctor would ask me to take bra off and lay down. Then he would examine my tummy and I jumped because my belly is real ticklish. Then he felt my breasts and my nipples to check for development and for any lumps. Then he had me take my panties off, luckily I was wearing a skirt that day. One less thing to take off right? I flipped my skirt up and he checked my pelvis and my vagina. It didn't hurt when he was examining my vagina. Anyways, long story short after a few appointments of having to take off my bra and panties each time I would just not wear them.:cool: I thought ahead

Cloudyhue
July 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
When I get a physical I'm fully clothed. The most they do is quickly look at my pubes down my pants.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 12th, 2017, 06:01 AM
When I get a physical I'm fully clothed. The most they do is quickly look at my pubes down my pants.
What was the doctor looking for quickly looking at your pubes down your pants :what:

bunnyhabit
July 12th, 2017, 07:43 AM
My doctor doesn't let me wear anything during physical. usually is him and one nurse in examination room. he ask about family, sexual activities, any discomforts in my body and if my periods are still at same time of month and normal flow. he gives a cup for urine sample. he takes a blood sample from my arm then listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, he examines my eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. He weighs me and measures my breasts, waist and hips. Doctor rubs my breasts for imperfections feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I spread my vagina and he puts metal object in it and inspect with magnifying glass then does same thing to my bum, then my butt and asks for poop sample. he waits
till i put my panties and bra on before leaving. i get medical report from him in three days.

Cloudyhue
July 15th, 2017, 11:03 PM
What was the doctor looking for quickly looking at your pubes down your pants :what:

Checking pube growth I guess?

angelina
July 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Checking pube growth I guess?
Not only that , they are checking for all aspects like formation of any cyst inside vagina , yeast infection , Vulvovaginitis etc

Michelle98
July 22nd, 2017, 03:35 AM
My doctor doesn't let me wear anything during physical. usually is him and one nurse in examination room. he ask about family, sexual activities, any discomforts in my body and if my periods are still at same time of month and normal flow. he gives a cup for urine sample. he takes a blood sample from my arm then listens my heart and lungs, take my pulse, he examines my eyes, ears, nose and looks in to my throat. He weighs me and measures my breasts, waist and hips. Doctor rubs my breasts for imperfections feels my belly, check my kneese and ankles. Then I spread my vagina and he puts metal object in it and inspect with magnifying glass then does same thing to my bum, then my butt and asks for poop sample. he waits
till i put my panties and bra on before leaving. i get medical report from him in three days.

Wow, didn't it feel weird when he looked inside your vagina and bum?

Girly talker
September 4th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Iím 16 and at my last Physical I got undressed and my doctor told me to lay on the table. He took 2 of his fingers and shoved them all the way into my vagin. I told him it hurt and he stopped so then he checked my breast to make sure they were heathly and he started to massage them. I got really horny and I didnít tell my parents when I got home and I havenít been back since

chasecoco
September 21st, 2017, 07:25 PM
Iím 16 and at my last Physical I got undressed and my doctor told me to lay on the table. He took 2 of his fingers and shoved them all the way into my vagin. I told him it hurt and he stopped so then he checked my breast to make sure they were heathly and he started to massage them. I got really horny and I didnít tell my parents when I got home and I havenít been back since

Pretty much the same happened here except he shoved his fingers in multiple times. And when he checked my breasts, I was pretty sure that he wasn't just checking for cancer.

MissMolly
September 21st, 2017, 11:53 PM
I've never had a doctor actually shove their fingers inside me, but she does make me spread my legs and looks at my vagina and anus

MissMolly
September 21st, 2017, 11:54 PM
Pretty much the same happened here except he shoved his fingers in multiple times. And when he checked my breasts, I was pretty sure that he wasn't just checking for cancer.

This is why I don't think I will ever have a male doctor. No thanks.

chasecoco
September 22nd, 2017, 04:17 PM
This is why I don't think I will ever have a male doctor. No thanks.

Ya I'm never having him again.
:(

chasecoco
September 22nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
:(:(:(:(

hayley2003
September 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
i gave a female dr. so it doesn't seem too weird to be exaimed.

my sister (11yo) has been exaimed by guy dr, but he always requests that my mom be in the room at the same time. i think maybe he doesn't want people thinking he's doing weird stuff when exaiming girls. my sister didn't mind, and she like that he said that she was mature for her age.

Hayleyyy
September 22nd, 2017, 10:48 PM
Same thing as you except I don't keep my underwear on

I'm the same way. I just keep everything off. They'll ask if you're sexually active too

CanadaGirl12
September 23rd, 2017, 12:31 AM
For mine it was pretty normal like everyone talked about.... had me lay on a table and then pulled my panties down and looked inside then touched.. the worst part of the whole thing was when I had to get up off the table bend over it and he put a finger inside my bum and vagina a the same time........... it really sucked

MissMolly
September 23rd, 2017, 01:20 AM

Did you ever tell anyone?

I'm really sorry that happened to you.

chasecoco
September 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Did you ever tell anyone?

I'm really sorry that happened to you.

no because i dont want that kinda attention

chloe12
September 28th, 2017, 11:19 AM

I'm not sure the assumption that the doctor was touching your private areas because he was a man is a fair assumption to make. I would never want to offend you, but doctors see thousands of naked bodies every year, and you probably think too highly of yourself if you think you were singled out for special, sexualised treatment. My doctor is a man and I've never had any issues. You are putting forth a completely sexist and inane assumption about a person who has probably spent more time training to be a doctor than you've been out of nappies.

chasecoco
September 29th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure the assumption that the doctor was touching your private areas because he was a man is a fair assumption to make. I would never want to offend you, but doctors see thousands of naked bodies every year, and you probably think too highly of yourself if you think you were singled out for special, sexualised treatment. My doctor is a man and I've never had any issues. You are putting forth a completely sexist and inane assumption about a person who has probably spent more time training to be a doctor than you've been out of nappies.
I never said anything about male doctors. And i never said anything about being singled out. And i never said anything about being higher than anyone else. In fact, my brother is a doctor. What i did say is that i was uncomfortable with the way that particular doctor touched me, and that im not seing that particular again.I am not being sexist, you are just assuming:mad::mad:

ALEX_GEE
October 1st, 2017, 11:26 AM

Thats a really harsh shitty comment to make, especially when lots of doctors abuse their authority and touch girls innappropriately. Dont come on here trolling and slut-shaming someone into feeling bad about the way they were treat! You sound like a totally fake POS!!!

chloe12
October 3rd, 2017, 01:35 AM
Thats a really harsh shitty comment to make, especially when lots of doctors abuse their authority and touch girls innappropriately. Dont come on here trolling and slut-shaming someone into feeling bad about the way they were treat! You sound like a totally fake POS!!!

My dad is a doctor, and it bothers me deeply he is discriminated against because some women have a sexist fear of being inappropriately touched. What percentage of doctors "abuse their authority"?

You think that gynos spend 12+ years in medical school just to get a look at some beat-up poon?

You clearly misunderstand what "slut-shaming" is if you're accusing me of perpetrating it, unless you are somehow insinuating that the poster above gained some sort of sexual satisfaction from their supposed abuse. I am completely sex-positive, but I'm also anti-sexism.

Also, there is an apostrophe in "don't". You wouldn't want to seem overwrought, would you?

:):):)

Sweeper
October 3rd, 2017, 03:44 AM

Are you seriously going off on a person because they injected some logic into this conversation?

How in the world is it trolling and slut-shaming? She just offered information the posters may not have been aware of.

ALEX_GEE
October 4th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Hmm yeah - not hard to spot the guys in here pretending to be girls! tut tut tut....sad little pedo's!

chasecoco
October 10th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Are you seriously going off on a person because they injected some logic into this conversation?

How in the world is it trolling and slut-shaming? She just offered information the posters may not have been aware of.
Ok first of all what kind of ''logic'' takes away from the origional question? We went from what happened at our last physical to some kind of sexist debate that serves no purpous. And second of all i know damn well what I'm aware of and what I said. That chloe girl took me saying im never seeing a particular doctor, and turned it into a totally un-supported, sexist, claim.