PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting bumped off

scott2002
February 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM
It just started a few days ago, but just about every time I try to respond to anything and press "reply", it goes to a screen telling me I'm not logged in. (I was logged in and listed, but as soon as the screen changes I'm no longer logged in.) So I then have to log in again. This is happening over and over. Is it your system, or something about my sign-on, or have you put limits on me because you've had to reprimand me for posts a few times?
(And I am trying to be better! I really am.)

Mars
February 26th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Are you on your computer or your phone? On the phone, if you're on a private browser, it'll mess up sometimes and log you out. Try setting your password saved and restarting your browser, then try again. Otherwise, it might be an issue with you opening a new window. Use the "quick reply" section instead, and or press "go advanced".

zzzzzzzzzz
February 26th, 2017, 02:49 PM
I had that on my tablet. it would just log back out again. Laptop is OK. Tablet will work if I select the "remember me" box when logging on. Just remember to log off if someone else uses the tablet!

Elysium
February 26th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Just to clarify, if any disciplinary action had been taken against you, you would've received a PM about it. We don't boot users off without any notification for breaking the rules.