PDA

View Full Version : Headaches after orgasms?

scott2002
February 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Sometimes I get a headache, and sometimes a really bad headache, after I masturbate and have an orgasm. Maybe 10% of the time. And it seems to stronger my climax, the more likely I am to get a headache. It can start in as little as 5-10 minutes after my climax fades sometimes.

I'm curious if this happens to others, or if this is something unusual that I should be concerned about. I'm worried this will happen to me after sex, too, once I'm old enough to start doing that sort of thing.

zzzzzzzzzz
February 26th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sometimes I get a headache, and sometimes a really bad headache, after I masturbate and have an orgasm. Maybe 10% of the time. And it seems to stronger my climax, the more likely I am to get a headache. It can start in as little as 5-10 minutes after my climax fades sometimes.

I'm curious if this happens to others, or if this is something unusual that I should be concerned about. I'm worried this will happen to me after sex, too, once I'm old enough to start doing that sort of thing.

I've heard of that. Is it more common at certain times of the day, like the morning? Do you feel a little dehydrated? Sometimes when I wake in the morning, needing a pee, my mouth is a bit dry and a glass of water helps

scott2002
February 26th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I've heard of that. Is it more common at certain times of the day, like the morning? Do you feel a little dehydrated? Sometimes when I wake in the morning, needing a pee, my mouth is a bit dry and a glass of water helps

I had a long, slow session in bed this morning before I even got up, and it ended in a terrific and very satisfying climax. And then I got one of my "post-ejaculatory headaches". That's why I posted this. I'm still suffering from that headache as I'm writing this.

I don't think they're morning-related (even though today's happened after a morning masturbation), but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

mick01
February 26th, 2017, 01:37 PM
So you're saying that once every 10 times you jerk off, you get a headache? Idk, if you were getting headaches a lot more often, I'd be more concerned. It seems like it could be related to the stronger climax though. Are you breathing faster or heavier, is your heart rate up? I'd pay attention to your body a little more when you're masturbating to see if you notice anything different going on.

LRSSS02
February 26th, 2017, 01:37 PM
It's never happened to me

Hermes
February 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM
So you're saying that once every 10 times you jerk off, you get a headache? Idk, if you were getting headaches a lot more often, I'd be more concerned.

I have had it very occasionally but nothing like as frequently as one in ten times.

...Are you breathing faster or heavier, is your heart rate up? I'd pay attention to your body a little more when you're masturbating to see if you notice anything different going on.

Havier breathing, a faster heart rate and probably a temporary increase in blood presssure are a normal part of it though. Nevertheless this may be the clue because if something else has already raised your heart rate or blood pressure and then the orgasm happens on top of that maybe it's just too much. I don't think it is to with what you do as you masturbate but the state your body is in like whether you perhaps have a virus infection, are dehyrated etc.

lori99
February 27th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Actually for me it relieves headaches

eagle18
February 27th, 2017, 02:54 PM

For me, masturbating csn help relieve headaches usually. I have occasionally got a headache after orgasm. Could it be times you havent had enough water or something and it drains ur body cuz u go longer?

azurzg
April 5th, 2017, 12:54 PM
One a few occasions, I got terrible headaches right after. I noticed this happens when I'm standing up while masturbating, not when I'm sitting down or in bed.

azurzg
April 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Also, I get these "post-ejaculatory headaches" when I wank for a very long time and when it is "hard work" to get there.

Straya
April 6th, 2017, 03:57 AM
its rare but nothing to worry about happens occasionly some people get it others dont