PDA

View Full Version : whats normal or not?

veroda
February 25th, 2017, 11:42 PM
I went through several pages of the archives and old posts and I ran into a lot of threads I felt seemed odd but people seemed okay with it and also saw quite a lot of things that seemed like nothing and people made a fuss about it

so whats normal or not or whats okay to do but should kept to yourself?

lori99
February 25th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Well if it's not pathological (i.e. Cause harrm to you or others) I don't think it's abnormal :)

The1uwant
February 26th, 2017, 02:29 AM
In my opinion if you do something like mbate, walk around nude, or swallow after oral sex and you are comfortable doing it ......... its normal

veroda
February 26th, 2017, 02:57 AM
Well if it's not pathological (i.e. Cause harrm to you or others) I don't think it's abnormal :)

In my opinion if you do something like mbate, walk around nude, or swallow after oral sex and you are comfortable doing it ......... its normal

well Id be curious to things like masturbate with a friend (not touching each others but you get it) or stuff like that but I saw things like doing things in group or masturbating while peeing with friends and such and even worst and like... it really sounds weird but maybe not bad? I dunno... but in the Dating thread archives I saw even kinkier stuff and Im not even talking about what Im being told in the various game chats...

so was it okay to try if were curious and what is not? what can I say and what should I keep for myself when asked? :confused:

lori99
February 26th, 2017, 03:13 AM
well Id be curious to things like masturbate with a friend (not touching each others but you get it) or stuff like that but I saw things like doing things in group or masturbating while peeing with friends and such and even worst and like... it really sounds weird but maybe not bad? I dunno... but in the Dating thread archives I saw even kinkier stuff and Im not even talking about what Im being told in the various game chats...

so was it okay to try if were curious and what is not? what can I say and what should I keep for myself when asked? :confused:

You never have to say anything you're not comfortable saying :)

veroda
February 26th, 2017, 04:07 AM
telling apart what Im not comfortable saying and what Im just a bit shy saying isnt that easy you know...

ClaraWho
February 26th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Why would you share your sex life? There's a reason this site is anonymous too, but even so. If you are into some 'kinky' sexual acts, so long as nobody is being physically/emotionally/mentally harmed, then it's only the business of the consenting individuals involved.

~ Clara

Anniebanannie
February 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM

You should treat each situation, each person separately. If you feel comfortable, and you trust the person, then you can be more open.

veroda
February 27th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Why would you share your sex life? There's a reason this site is anonymous too, but even so. If you are into some 'kinky' sexual acts, so long as nobody is being physically/emotionally/mentally harmed, then it's only the business of the consenting individuals involved.

~ Clara

I never really gave a thought about anonymousness (is that even a word?). so i kinda could ask just about anything? is there like a limit to what I can ask in here? as for sharing I dunno but sometimes I feel like sharing it and talking about it a lot and sometimes not at all. cant say why...

You should treat each situation, each person separately. If you feel comfortable, and you trust the person, then you can be more open.

cant she or he tell on you?

amelia_
February 27th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I never really gave a thought about anonymousness (is that even a word?). so i kinda could ask just about anything? is there like a limit to what I can ask in here? as for sharing I dunno but sometimes I feel like sharing it and talking about it a lot and sometimes not at all. cant say why...

I think its normal to want to share or talk about it, cant just keep embarrassing things to yourself if you have questions. Its nice to be able to get answers without being worried about being made fun of

veroda
February 28th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I think its normal to want to share or talk about it, cant just keep embarrassing things to yourself if you have questions. Its nice to be able to get answers without being worried about being made fun of

yeah I see it now

Anniebanannie
February 28th, 2017, 08:33 PM

You might have to ask the other person, since you can't count on them to tell you what you want to know,

LITTLEANGEL17
March 1st, 2017, 01:10 PM
I Am quite open about stuff, and would have no problem talking to my friends and they do the same as we trust each other completely.
I am very open minded but Incest is a step too far, and would always voice disapproval in any way.
If Stuff is legal am usually ok with it.
X

veroda
March 1st, 2017, 08:55 PM
well how do I ask that... for example if I wanna ask my friends if or how they touch themselves or such

IzzyB
March 19th, 2017, 06:17 AM
It can just come up in a convo about sex i suppose, general stuff, its a good question, everyone could react differently. Just see how open-minded they are.

angelina
March 19th, 2017, 10:42 PM
telling apart what Im not comfortable saying and what Im just a bit shy saying isnt that easy you know...
I am comfortable with all threads in "puberty for girls"...and with some reservation with "puberty for all" .But what I feel we not to be shy with our besties ( we are a group of 7 girls in my class ). We are all open minded in doing mbatting,sleeping naKed etc.,

veroda
March 19th, 2017, 11:14 PM
I am comfortable with all threads in "puberty for girls"...and with some reservation with "puberty for all" .But what I feel we not to be shy with our besties ( we are a group of 7 girls in my class ). We are all open minded in doing mbatting,sleeping naKed etc.,

you mean like all in front of each other?

IzzyB
March 26th, 2017, 06:04 AM

That's cool you have a group of friends like that! I hope I find a group like that, just have one very close bff for now.

Miss Ophelia
March 27th, 2017, 05:46 PM
If its something you do and it feels ok, then I guess its normal.

veroda
March 30th, 2017, 11:32 PM
If its something you do and it feels ok, then I guess its normal.

well... for example in the masturbation thread I noticed some people talking about doing it in front of their friends, brothers or sisters... at first to me it did sound unusual or like wrong maybe but it seems they are all enjoying it and such and like Ive come to think like why not? but from what Ive read elsewhere its supposed to be wrong wrong wrong we are supposed to mbate alone on our own and so on and on and on... and the more I read about sex the more I get like two different stories on the same stuff...

amelia_
March 30th, 2017, 11:46 PM
well... for example in the masturbation thread I noticed some people talking about doing it in front of their friends, brothers or sisters... at first to me it did sound unusual or like wrong maybe but it seems they are all enjoying it and such and like Ive come to think like why not? but from what Ive read elsewhere its supposed to be wrong wrong wrong we are supposed to mbate alone on our own and so on and on and on... and the more I read about sex the more I get like two different stories on the same stuff...
i think its a tricky thing because theres always two sides to it, and everyone has their own opinion of it. imo as long as you dont hurt anyone, do what your comfortable with and try not to be concerned with what people think

angelina
March 31st, 2017, 01:24 AM
you mean like all in front of each other?
hey...what is wrong to have within the friends(girls) of almost same age that too within our intimate group..we are all open minded and we feel afresh after meet.

Miss Ophelia
March 31st, 2017, 03:59 PM
I guess different people have different views.

Whats important though, is how you feel about something, not some other persons view.

veroda
March 31st, 2017, 11:38 PM
hey...what is wrong to have within the friends(girls) of almost same age that too within our intimate group..we are all open minded and we feel afresh after meet.

I wasnt judging... I just wasnt sure I had understood you well...

RavenTheGoddess
April 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Anything you like to do comfortably is normal. Unless it's fantasizing about bread. That's just strange.

veroda
April 16th, 2017, 02:05 PM
about bread?? I dont get this one...

amelia_
April 16th, 2017, 02:06 PM
about bread?? I dont get this one...

i think it was just a joke haha

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 01:44 AM
its cool you have a group of friends like that! I hope I find a group like that

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 05:14 AM